551 Main St., Pleasanton, CA 94566 Map · Phone number

About Cazinha Portrait Design

Award winning photographers Randy and Robyn specialize in capturing the emotion, romance, and elegance of your wedding day. We cover weddings with a seamless blend of color and black and white, candid and group shots, artistic and fun shots, detail and fashion. Our work has been likened to cinematic coverage in that the images have movement. We capture the split second that makes a great picture, as well as the moments following to capture an entire story unfolding. Our Signature Romantic images have become a favorite among our clients, as well as our stylish slideshows.

BrideinWentewindowphotographyLivermoreCalifornia
BrideinWentewindowphotographyLivermoreCalifornia

12 Reviews for Cazinha Portrait Design

• F

Frank · Married on 09/02/2017

For our 50th wedding anniversary, Randy created the perfect album to capture the personalities of my wife and me. The album is a treasure. It turned out exactly as I had envisioned.

Shannon · Married on 09/16/2011

My husband and I did a lot of research on photographers for our wedding. I have always believed that the pictures were one of the most important aspects of our wedding because they capture every special moment of the day and last forever. I knew when I met Randy and Robyn that I wanted them to be our wedding photographers. They are both easy to talk to and made the whole process fun. My husband was very nervous when we met Randy and Robyn for our engagement session, but they had him laughing and smiling in no time and we had so much fun! Our pictures are amazing. They are creative and romantic. Randy and Robyn were so helpful as we got closer to the wedding and helped us with all kinds of little details. On our wedding day Randy and Robyn were very organized and professional. They made our whole wedding party and both our families very comfortable and helped everyone feel included. They were wonderful with the other vendors and faded into the background while getting beautiful pictures. When my husband and I got back from our honeymoon, we were so excited to see our pictures. We are so thrilled with them! We really feel that Randy and Robyn captured our wedding day in our pictures. They are artistic and romantic. The pictures really show the emotion of the day. We could not be happier with how beautiful our pictures are and what a wonderul experience we had. We highly reccommend Cazinha Portrait Design to any couples looking for wedding photographers. Randy and Robyn are both very talented and passionate. They made our engangement and wedding photographs a fun and exciting experience. Thank you Randy and Robyn!

Jamie · Married on 07/24/2011

If you are looking for a top notch photographer your search is over! After exhaustive research we contracted Randy and Robyn to shoot our wedding in July of 2011. Like most couples, capturing the perfect photos of our wedding was really important to us and after seeing our proofs we couldn't be happier with our decision. From start to finish the Cazinhas were really great to work with - pleasant, professional, fair and very attentive to detail. When the big day came it felt great just to hand over the job to their very talented, experienced and capable hands. Randy has a truly extraordinary ability to capture the beauty and emotion of a moment in a way that few photographers are able to achieve. We are so pleased with our photos and would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for the best!

Cazinha Portrait Design FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Fantasy Sound Event Services
    Fantasy Sound Event Services Wedding DJs

Randy and Robin are great photographers to work with; they are always professional and team players. We appreciate that they are willing to share photos after the wedding. Fantasy Sound Event Services is always excited to work with them.

• Thomas Hughes Films
    Thomas Hughes Films Wedding Videographers

Cazinha Potrait Design does THE most beautiful work. Their clients are in for a very great treat. Thomas Hughes Films is always thrilled to be involved in an event where they are present.

• The Flower House
    The Flower House Wedding Florists

Randy and Robin have a great eye for detail. I love to see all of the detail shots that I truly appreciate.

• 551 Main St. Pleasanton, 94566 See on map