16460 Hwy 3, Houston, TX 77058 Map · Phone number

About CAV Studios

Non-traditional, modern & contemporary wedding photography by Christy Ann Varghese.

Hi! My name is Christy! Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding! Thank you so much for taking the time to view my profile and to check me out! Feel free to click on the website link at the top of this page to go to my website and find out more about me and to see some of my most recent work.

Each and every one of my brides and grooms get a custom photography package built according to your needs and your budget, so don't hesitate to contact me so that I can work with you to come up with a few custom packages for you to consider. I offer the most basic and simple services, literally the bare minimum, starting at $800 all the way up to including everything, literally everything - engagement portraits, bridal portraits, rehearsal dinner coverage, all day wedding day coverage, 2 photographers, a dvd slideshow, wedding album and parent albums, wedding photo journal, online slideshow, online gallery, a set of 4x6 prints of your wedding day images, all the high resolution digital negatives - and basically giving you the works for just under $5000. With such a wide range of possibilities, I am sure that we can work together to come up with a package that is perfect for you.

I look forward to hearing from you and working with you, so please contact me today! Until then, good luck with all the rest of your wedding planning!

God bless ... Christy V. :o)

60379b346956d275 1205417212249 28
60379b346956d275 1205417212249 28

9 Reviews for CAV Studios

Blanca · Married on 11/15/2008

When my finace and I started looking for someone to do the photography for our wedding, we knew exactly what we wanted. We searched high and low for someone who was professional, but also easy to work with. We wanted someone who had been in the business long enough to have developed a portfolio that was indicative of their style; yet was full of interesting and exciting ideas. We wanted someone who would truly enjoy their work. We were interested in finding someone who was going to treat our wedding photography as more than a simple business transaction. And of course, we wanted to most for our money. We found all of this in Christy and more! From the beginning, she was very accessible and honest. She was very friendly and easy to work with; and always very professional. It was obvious that she loved what she does and she has TONS of good pictures to prove it. She was extremely flexible when it came to figuring out the money aspect. This was the first full-blown Mexican, all Spanish speaking, wedding she worked and she was really good at capturing all of the important moments. In the end, we are more than satisfied with her work. We continue to be amazed on the shots that she captured. We can’t figure out where she managed to take those pictures from. When we saw our wedding pictures for the first time, they stirred up so many wedding day emotions. All of the people we’ve shared the pictures with have absolutely loved her work. We highly recommend Christy. If you’re looking for someone who is in love with their work; yet responsible and professional, and very fairly priced I strongly suggest you consider her for your event.

Sent on 02/18/2009

Adria · Married on 10/18/2008

I love love love love this girl!!!!!!!

Christy, You are awesome. Im so glad I was able to hang out with you for my bridals and at the wedding. I wouldnt have had it any other way!

Sent on 10/29/2008

Rebecca · Married on 03/08/2008

Christy did a wonderful job! She was a great photographer who listened to our ideas and thoughts and incorporated them with her professional views. We have absolutely beautiful wedding pictures and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/17/2009