Portsmouth, VA 23701 Map · Phone number

About Cake My Day

We are a home based dessert business in Portsmouth, VA that take great pride and joy in exceeding your needs. I myself started baking 5 years ago and fell in love when I made my fist cake. It is a true passion of mine and when you love what you do, it shows. We take great pleasure in showcasing our style and philosophy on the art of cakes. From simple butter cream with delicate flavors to fondant-covered confectionary masterpieces, we work with you to create dessert flavors and designs that inspire and meet your exact need.

e6e2456ae0b5d7033b160fca02d96125
326dbaa371576e35 wedding1
wedding1

4 Reviews for Cake My Day

Sarah · Married on 03/01/2016

One word....AMAZING! We ordered an Xbox cake for my 12yr old son in Banana Split flavor and everyone was not only amazed by the looks of the cake...they were even more amazed at how good the cake was. Super moist and just down right YUMMY! Thank you so much for this crowd pleaser

Leticia · Married on 02/04/2016

AMAZING, she created an absolutely spectacular Cake table. She took my ideas and surpassed my expectations..
    I Cried the first time I saw everything setup. It still takes my breath away when I see the pictures. To this day I still receive compliments on how delicious the cake, cupcakes and cookies were..

Ashley · Married on 12/05/2015

Chanice provided cakes of exceptional quality, beauty and value for our wedding. She was eager to create custom flavors for us, like a pistachio-orange butter cream that had our guests running to the dessert table for seconds. It was a pleasure to work with Chanice, her pricing is excellent and I will definitely call her again if I need cakes or other treats for a party.

Cake My Day FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 1.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 1.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands, Cake Toppers