Cake Goodness

Cake Goodness 2
Cake Goodness 3
Cake Goodness 4

Angelica · Married on 07/22/2017

Luve this place. Our wedding cake was everything we wanted. It accommodated everything from what my Husband and I wanted. From a few flavors,this was such an Amazing cake people are still talking about it ,we been married for 5months now. Highly recommend them.

Cake Goodness 5
    Cake Goodness 6
    Cake Goodness 7
    Cake Goodness 8
    Sent on 02/11/2018

Kimberly · Married on 01/16/2016

Melinda and the Cake Goodness team made my wedding cake dreams come true! I had a super specific vision of what I wanted, and Melinda worked with me diligently to make sure she got it just right. She is so creative, an extremely talented artist, and had great ideas about fitting everything I wanted into my budget. The 4-tier, masterpiece cake turned out better than I could have wished for. It was truly breathtaking, absolutely delicious and everything I wanted! I can’t thank Cake Goodness enough or recommend their services more highly!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Samantha · Married on 09/12/2015

They were amazing! I brought in a picture of what I wanted and they made exactly that! Actually it was even better! The cake was delicious! It was all so good that we did each layer of our wedding cake a different flavor! They hand delivered it and set it all up in one of their most amazing cake stands! I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 09/16/2015