By Appointment Only, Parker Dam, CA L6Y0K8 Map · Phone number

About Cake Glam

Cake Glam offers a personal touch to your wedding cake experience, ensuring your sugar vision is fully realized at every turn. Using only quality, fresh ingredients means your cake will not only look beautiful but taste fabulous as well. There is something beautiful for every budget!

aad1026 2

Cake Glam 1
Cake Glam 2
Cake Glam 3

Nadia · Married on 09/16/2017

We are so lucky our wedding planner recommended Janey for us. We put our trust in Janey when we described what we wanted. She blew our expectations out of the water. Janey created us a beautiful cake table with 3 cakes for our wedding. She captured all of the elements that were important to us. The design of the cakes reflected the decor and theme of our wedding perfectly. She included a Ganesha on of the cakes, the other was a 3 tier stunning design of my Indian bridal outfit and the gold embellished patterns were just stunning. The cake table added to the decor and fit into the romantic elegant vision we planned. She has a ton of flavours to choose from, we are so lucky we had 3 cakes and could spoil our guests with a variety of flavours. Since our wedding she has been my go to cake lady. She designed my friends boho themed bachelorette cake and my husbands doughnut BitEmoji cake. I am obsessed with her creative cakes she designs every I place and order. I defiantly recommend cakes by Janey - Cake Glam, you will not be disappointed.

Cake Glam 4
    Cake Glam 5
    Cake Glam 6

Ariane · Married on 02/21/2015

My husband and I are not crazy on cakes with lots of fondant and icing so we decided to go with an almost-naked cake. Price was also a big deal to us as we did not want to spend that much on cake. We finally found Janey and we couldn't be happier. I met with her in person to talk about the cake I wanted and how big I wanted it. She did a quick sketch of it and gave us 6 samplers to take home. We finally decided on red velvet but with white chocolate and vanilla icing. When I saw it the day of our wedding I was so happy with how it turned it. We didn't try it until a couple of days after the wedding (we didn't have the traditional feed each other cake) and boy was it delicious! And it wasn't too sweet so it was perfect for us. And it came out GORGEOUS! Would definitely come back to Janey for other cakes I want made!

Ashley · Married on 11/22/2014

I am still speechless on how amazing how cake looked. EVERYONE at our wedding were in awe with the design and detail of our cake. I can not thank Janey enough for how beautiful it was! I even kept the flowers and masks from it and put it in my hutch at my new home. Thank you so much for all your hard work!! I have to also mention the red velvet was AMAZING!!!! I couldn't get enough from it. Thank you!

Award