5205 Evans Ave, Austin, TX 78751 Map · Phone number

About Caitlin McWeeney Photography

Hi! I'm Caitlin. I'm an Austin based wedding photographer who loves going to concerts, visiting breweries and having a good time with friends. I've been a photographer since I was a kid and graduated with my degree in Photojournalism from Texas State in 2011.

My style: I work from an organic perspective - to be quietly present during important parts but happy to wrangle families for group shots and directing you to create sweet, gorgeous, emotional portraits together.

Each wedding day, I put all that I have into making sure photography is the most seamless part of the day. I believe in getting to know each couple deeply personally beforehand and working as a friendly partnership. This makes for photos that are more and more reflective of you and your partner.

I believe in honesty.

I believe in feeling like you've got butterflies in your stomach at the sight of your partner even after many years together.

I believe in planning long futures together and I can't believe I get witness two people promise that every weekend.

Weddings are my full time job so I only take on a limited number of bookings a year in order to give each client my undivided attention.

Follow Caitlin McWeeney Photography on

christineweitersbridals 9949

11 Reviews for Caitlin McWeeney Photography

Lindsey Reed · Married on 05/25/2019

Caitlin McWeeney Wedding/ Engagement

Caitlin was AMAZING! We cannot express enough how much we love her and the photos she captured from our wedding and engagements. For our engagements she traveled four hours and walked around in the freezing cold and even though it was so cold we had a lot of fun and our engagements turned out amazing! Caitlin went out of her way to help make our wedding day stress free by communicating throughout the whole process, giving advice with what to expect and how to just have fun and be yourself! Coming from a couple who hates being in front of the camera Caitlin does wonders and makes you feel comfortable and confident. She learns your personality and rolls with it to make you laugh or be serious and in all our pictures you can see our personality shine through. I have a crazy big family full of kids and people who love to talk and have a hard time listening, but not once did she get frustrated or show that she was overwhelmed. I highly recommend having Caitlin as your photographer, not only will her photos bring your special day to life but she as a person has such a good heart and truly has a passion for what she does!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Angela · Married on 09/09/2018

Stunning Photos & Flexible

Caitlin was an incredible photographer for our mini wedding shoot. She was so easy to work with and such a trooper. She even jumped into my dad's truck to go up to a hilltop for some beautiful sunset photos. The photos are incredible and I'm so grateful for these stunning memories.

Sent on 07/30/2020

Katie Conyers · Married on 09/08/2018

Caitlin Crushed It

The last thing I wanted from our big day was a ton of stuffy, posed photos. Our wedding was meant to be a celebration—joyful, vibrant, and colorful. In no way did I feel like or want to be a typical bride. So when we were looking for a wedding photographer, we wanted to find someone who could visually tell a story, capture our party vibe AND the love, and keep everyone calm on a stressful day.

Caitlin more than delivered. From day one, she worked to understand what mattered to us as a couple, down to the last Jurassic Park-themed detail. She was extremely responsive to questions, willing to offer suggestions and insights from her experience as a wedding photographer. She even helped me pick out the perfect venue for bridal photos when I said, “I dunno, what gives off a haunted vibe?” On the day, she managed to have fun with us and roll with the punches while still operating as a complete professional.

Caitlin returned samples and the final set of photos quickly—and they were absolutely beautiful. Even though I have seen them many times at this point, the photos still put a big smile on my face and remind me of a truly fabulous day. In every frame, you can tell she takes a lot of pride in her work and in telling the perfect story of the day.

Thanks for everything, Caitlin!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Caitlin McWeeney Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3089.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4067.00
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• 5205 Evans Ave Austin, TX, 78751 See on map
    Location of (Caitlin McWeeney Photography)