5205 Evans Ave, Austin, TX 78751 Map · Phone number

About Caitlin McWeeney Photography

Hi! I'm Caitlin. I'm an Austin based wedding photographer who loves going to concerts, visiting breweries and having a good time with friends. I've been a photographer since I was a kid and graduated with my degree in Photojournalism from Texas State in 2011.

My style: I work from an organic perspective - to be quietly present during important parts but happy to wrangle families for group shots and directing you to create sweet, gorgeous, emotional portraits together.

Each wedding day, I put all that I have into making sure photography is the most seamless part of the day. I believe in getting to know each couple deeply personally beforehand and working as a friendly partnership. This makes for photos that are more and more reflective of you and your partner.

I believe in honesty.

I believe in feeling like you've got butterflies in your stomach at the sight of your partner even after many years together.

I believe in planning long futures together and I can't believe I get witness two people promise that every weekend.

Weddings are my full time job so I only take on a limited number of bookings a year in order to give each client my undivided attention.

Follow Caitlin McWeeney Photography on

Caitlin McWeeney Photography 4
Caitlin McWeeney Photography 5

Lindsey Reed · Married on 05/25/2019

Caitlin McWeeney Wedding/ Engagement

Caitlin was AMAZING! We cannot express enough how much we love her and the photos she captured from our wedding and engagements. For our engagements she traveled four hours and walked around in the freezing cold and even though it was so cold we had a lot of fun and our engagements turned out amazing! Caitlin went out of her way to help make our wedding day stress free by communicating throughout the whole process, giving advice with what to expect and how to just have fun and be yourself! Coming from a couple who hates being in front of the camera Caitlin does wonders and makes you feel comfortable and confident. She learns your personality and rolls with it to make you laugh or be serious and in all our pictures you can see our personality shine through. I have a crazy big family full of kids and people who love to talk and have a hard time listening, but not once did she get frustrated or show that she was overwhelmed. I highly recommend having Caitlin as your photographer, not only will her photos bring your special day to life but she as a person has such a good heart and truly has a passion for what she does!

Caitlin McWeeney Photography 6
    Caitlin McWeeney Photography 19
    Sent on 08/01/2019

Katie Conyers · Married on 09/08/2018

Caitlin Crushed It

The last thing I wanted from our big day was a ton of stuffy, posed photos. Our wedding was meant to be a celebration—joyful, vibrant, and colorful. In no way did I feel like or want to be a typical bride. So when we were looking for a wedding photographer, we wanted to find someone who could visually tell a story, capture our party vibe AND the love, and keep everyone calm on a stressful day.

Caitlin more than delivered. From day one, she worked to understand what mattered to us as a couple, down to the last Jurassic Park-themed detail. She was extremely responsive to questions, willing to offer suggestions and insights from her experience as a wedding photographer. She even helped me pick out the perfect venue for bridal photos when I said, “I dunno, what gives off a haunted vibe?” On the day, she managed to have fun with us and roll with the punches while still operating as a complete professional.

Caitlin returned samples and the final set of photos quickly—and they were absolutely beautiful. Even though I have seen them many times at this point, the photos still put a big smile on my face and remind me of a truly fabulous day. In every frame, you can tell she takes a lot of pride in her work and in telling the perfect story of the day.

Thanks for everything, Caitlin!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Ashley · Married on 03/17/2018

Caitlin photographed my wedding in San Antonio in March, and I could not have been happier both with the experience of working with her and the photos she took. My fiance and I live in New York and weren't able to meet her in person until 2 days before the wedding, but she made "meeting" her remotely - via FaceTime - easy, and I felt completely comfortable booking her from afar after our initial conversation. On the day of the wedding, Caitlin made the process of taking portraits - not something my husband and I had ever done before - comfortable and fun, and despite our awkwardness and constant laughing got a lot of beautiful shots. During the ceremony and reception, I never even noticed her, she worked her magic so unobtrusively. The photos themselves were beautiful and exactly the style I wanted. We got a sneak preview ~2 weeks after our wedding when we were still on our honeymoon, and a full gallery about a month after that. (Oh - and on the day of our wedding when I was panicking because the person who was supposed to bring my flowers down from Austin bailed, Caitlin went WAY above and beyond by meeting up with my florist and bringing my bouquet and flower crown to San Antonio with her when she drove down from Austin!)

Sent on 05/30/2018

Caitlin McWeeney Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3089.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4067.00
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums