1407 Linden Blvd, Brooklyn, NY 11212 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $3,500
  • Deals 1

About C&J Floral & Event Decor

C&J Floral & Event Decor is a wedding flower business based out of Brooklyn, New York. This team of floral professionals upholds high standards of excellence and is dedicated to transforming events into inspired wedding celebrations. This company finds great joy in their work and specializes in a wide range of styles and themes. Whether couples are looking for classic concepts or more glamorous creations, these florists aim to make every wedding they cater to, an unforgettable occasion.

In order to ensure that each couple receives the order they have envisioned, C&J Floral & Event Decor offers pre-wedding consultations and venue visits. Customers can opt for delivery and setup services so that the final presentation lives up to their expectations. This business also provides assistance in event design curation. Some of the designs offered by C&J Floral & Event Decor include:

• Aisle, chuppah, and altar decor
  • Artificial and non-floral arrangements
  • Bouquets and boutonnieres
  • Centerpieces
  • Corsages
  • Flower baskets and crowns
  • Single flowers
  • Cake and cake table decor
  • Fabric backdrops and floral wall

Consultation:

30 minute phone consultation is free

1 1/2 hour in person consultation is $25 and will be applied should you choose to book with C&J Floral

Follow C&J Floral & Event Decor on

C&J Floral & Event Decor 5
  • I. Welsh

I. Welsh · Married on 04/12/2019

Absolutely beautiful!

I worked with this florist indirectly through my wedding planner and I couldn't be happier with her choice for our wedding. The large floral pieces were real and lasted over a week, we were able to place the pieces on our parent's dining tables; they had placed each flower in it's own little water bulb to acheive this. To me, this showed great care and attention to details. The bouquets were exactly what I had described and I still have the succulents from my bouquet and my husband's boutonniere growing in our bedroom. I was very happy with the flowers at our wedding!

The scene they created was breathtaking; I'll let the pictures speak for me.

C&J Floral & Event Decor 6
    C&J Floral & Event Decor 7
    C&J Floral & Event Decor 8
    C&J Floral & Event Decor 9
    C&J Floral & Event Decor 10
    Sent on 08/05/2019

C&J Floral & Event Decor's reply:

Dear Mrs. Welsh,
    It was my pleasure. I'm so glad you were pleased with the flowers and the design. Thank you for choosing CJ Floral to be a part of your special day!

Carla · Married on 10/01/2017

An Amazing Experience! Early this year I had the pleasure of meeting Sheila Hill who is the owner of C&J Floral & Event Décor. As I was looking for a florist for my wedding on October 1, 2017. I reached out to a friend of mine for recommendations and she referred me to Sheila Hill because of a wedding she had gone to some time ago and saw her beautiful center pieces. Once I reached out to Sheila i knew immediately that I've made the right decision. She was professional from our very first discussion, patient and full of ideas. Not to mention fabulous to work with. Throughout the process I felt like I was working with a friend. I gave Sheila my theme, color scheme and some insight she captured my vision in such a way that she blew mind. She even visited the wedding venue prior to the wedding and on the day of the wedding Sheila came and decorated the canopy and aisle (where the wedding ceremony held) and the reception room at no additional cost. Sheila is amazing I mean this woman went above and beyond. My husband and I are truly amazed by the service C&J Floral & Event Décor provided which makes our day even more special. I would definitely recommend C&J Florist & Event Décor.

Sent on 10/20/2017

C&J Floral & Event Decor FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 275.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 45.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 65.00
    $ 150.00
    $ 3500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

-3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Nicole Williams Collective, LLC
    Nicole Williams Collective, LLC Wedding Planners

C&J Floral creates nothing but beautiful pieces, ask our clients. We highly recommend them for your floral needs.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of C&J Floral & Event Decor to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 1407 Linden Blvd Brooklyn, NY, 11212 See on map