1407 Linden Blvd, Brooklyn, NY 11212 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About C&J Floral & Event Decor

C&J Floral & Event Decor is a wedding flower business based out of Brooklyn, New York. This team of floral professionals upholds high standards of excellence and is dedicated to transforming events into inspired wedding celebrations. This company finds great joy in their work and specializes in a wide range of styles and themes. Whether couples are looking for classic concepts or more glamorous creations, these florists aim to make every wedding they cater to, an unforgettable occasion.

In order to ensure that each couple receives the order they have envisioned, C&J Floral & Event Decor offers pre-wedding consultations and venue visits. Customers can opt for delivery and setup services so that the final presentation lives up to their expectations. This business also provides assistance in event design curation. Some of the designs offered by C&J Floral & Event Decor include:

• Aisle, chuppah, and altar decor
  • Artificial and non-floral arrangements
  • Bouquets and boutonnieres
  • Centerpieces
  • Corsages
  • Flower baskets and crowns
  • Single flowers
  • Cake and cake table decor
  • Fabric backdrops and floral wall

Consultation:

30 minute phone consultation is free

1 1/2 hour in person consultation is $25 and will be applied should you choose to book with C&J Floral

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow C&J Floral & Event Decor on

Other couples have also viewed

• LUNALUXE  Wedding & Event Planning
tajmascorsages 51 171350 v1

23 Reviews for C&J Floral & Event Decor

• Crystal

Crystal B. · Married on 05/31/2021

Beautiful floral arrangements for my Wedding!

Referred by my Wedding Coordinator (On Time Event Planning/ Debbie), Sheila was awesome! I don’t know much about flowers, and I didn’t want to spend an arm and leg on real flowers either. I told Sheila I liked roses and gave her the color scheme and she produced the most beautiful silk flower bouquets, corsages, and boutonnières for my Wedding day! And for an affordable price!
    We definitely would recommend her to anyone looking for flowers!!!
    Thank you, Sheila!

Sent on 06/20/2021

C&J Floral & Event Decor's reply:

You are so welcome. It was my pleasure and I'm so glad you liked them. I welcome all referrals. Thank you.

Korynthia · Married on 05/26/2019

Beautiful Floral Arrangements

Sheila is easy to work with and has several different options according to budget and the venue. She goes above and beyond and designed the most beautiful awning I have seen. She responds quickly and matched my wedding theme perfectly.

Sent on 07/23/2019

C&J Floral & Event Decor's reply:

Korynthia, it was truly a pleasure working with you and bringing to life your vision for your wedding and I'm glad you were pleased with everything.
  • I. Welsh

I. Welsh · Married on 04/12/2019

Absolutely beautiful!

I worked with this florist indirectly through my wedding planner and I couldn't be happier with her choice for our wedding. The large floral pieces were real and lasted over a week, we were able to place the pieces on our parent's dining tables; they had placed each flower in it's own little water bulb to acheive this. To me, this showed great care and attention to details. The bouquets were exactly what I had described and I still have the succulents from my bouquet and my husband's boutonniere growing in our bedroom. I was very happy with the flowers at our wedding!

The scene they created was breathtaking; I'll let the pictures speak for me.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Dear Mrs. Welsh,
    It was my pleasure. I'm so glad you were pleased with the flowers and the design. Thank you for choosing CJ Floral to be a part of your special day!

C&J Floral & Event Decor FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 275.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 45.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 65.00
    $ 150.00
    $ 3500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• C&J Floral & Event Decor 1
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Nicole Williams Collective, LLC Wedding Planners

C&J Floral creates nothing but beautiful pieces, ask our clients. We highly recommend them for your floral needs.

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of C&J Floral & Event Decor to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 1407 Linden Blvd Brooklyn, NY, 11212 See on map
    917-385-3225 (Phone number)
    By appointment only.
    Location of (C&J Floral & Event Decor)