1407 Linden Blvd, Brooklyn, NY 11212 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About C&J Floral & Event Decor

C&J Floral & Event Decor is a wedding flower business based out of Brooklyn, New York. This team of floral professionals upholds high standards of excellence and is dedicated to transforming events into inspired wedding celebrations. This company finds great joy in their work and specializes in a wide range of styles and themes. Whether couples are looking for classic concepts or more glamorous creations, these florists aim to make every wedding they cater to, an unforgettable occasion.

In order to ensure that each couple receives the order they have envisioned, C&J Floral & Event Decor offers pre-wedding consultations and venue visits. Customers can opt for delivery and setup services so that the final presentation lives up to their expectations. This business also provides assistance in event design curation. Some of the designs offered by C&J Floral & Event Decor include:

• Aisle, chuppah, and altar decor
  • Artificial and non-floral arrangements
  • Bouquets and boutonnieres
  • Centerpieces
  • Corsages
  • Flower baskets and crowns
  • Single flowers
  • Cake and cake table decor
  • Fabric backdrops and floral wall

Consultation:

30 minute phone consultation is free

1 1/2 hour in person consultation is $25 and will be applied should you choose to book with C&J Floral

Follow C&J Floral & Event Decor on

C&J Floral & Event Decor 4
C&J Floral & Event Decor 5

Korynthia · Married on 05/26/2019

Beautiful Floral Arrangements

Sheila is easy to work with and has several different options according to budget and the venue. She goes above and beyond and designed the most beautiful awning I have seen. She responds quickly and matched my wedding theme perfectly.

Sent on 07/23/2019

C&J Floral & Event Decor's reply:

Korynthia, it was truly a pleasure working with you and bringing to life your vision for your wedding and I'm glad you were pleased with everything.

Carla · Married on 10/01/2017

An Amazing Experience! Early this year I had the pleasure of meeting Sheila Hill who is the owner of C&J Floral & Event Décor. As I was looking for a florist for my wedding on October 1, 2017. I reached out to a friend of mine for recommendations and she referred me to Sheila Hill because of a wedding she had gone to some time ago and saw her beautiful center pieces. Once I reached out to Sheila i knew immediately that I've made the right decision. She was professional from our very first discussion, patient and full of ideas. Not to mention fabulous to work with. Throughout the process I felt like I was working with a friend. I gave Sheila my theme, color scheme and some insight she captured my vision in such a way that she blew mind. She even visited the wedding venue prior to the wedding and on the day of the wedding Sheila came and decorated the canopy and aisle (where the wedding ceremony held) and the reception room at no additional cost. Sheila is amazing I mean this woman went above and beyond. My husband and I are truly amazed by the service C&J Floral & Event Décor provided which makes our day even more special. I would definitely recommend C&J Florist & Event Décor.

Sent on 10/20/2017

C&J Floral & Event Decor FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 275.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• C&J Floral & Event Decor 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • C&J Floral & Event Decor 2
    September

Book your reception with CJ Floral and receive a 3% discount on one of our ceremony rental packages. Ceremony must be at same location as your reception. Cannot be combined with any other offer.

• Nicole Williams Collective, LLC
    Nicole Williams Collective, LLC Wedding Planners

C&J Floral creates nothing but beautiful pieces, ask our clients. We highly recommend them for your floral needs.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of C&J Floral & Event Decor to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 1407 Linden Blvd Brooklyn, NY, 11212 See on map