Butterfly Whisper Events

Orlando, FL View map Visit website
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

Butterfly Whisper Events is an San Antonio, Texas- based wedding planning business boasting many years of experience. They are well-versed in the art of bringing visions to life. This group of professionals works with couples to turn their visions from a dream into a tangible reality that is meaningful, significant, and distinctive. With multiple packages available, this team strives to serve couples of all styles, needs, and budgets.

Butterfly Whisper Events' full package allows them to take charge of the planning process, all while remaining faithful to the couple's preferences and requests. With this, couples benefit from budget assistance, vendor coordination, consultations, meetings, and much more. It鈥檚 an ideal option for the to-be-weds who need an experienced team to take charge and reduce their stress in preparing for the big day.

Butterfly Whisper Events also offers a partial package that can be customized to suit the couple鈥檚 needs.

Their day-of option means that they can coordinate with vendors, provide management of the celebration, as well as take care of any onsite issues that arise. This is ideal for weddings with less than 100 people. Other services available from Butterfly Whisper Events include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey J. Married on 12/18/2020

10/10 would recommend

Maritza is absolutely amazing, she helped out every step of the way. She made our day perfect. I can not thank her enough! Highly recommended!

Butterfly Whisper Events's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting me to plan your special day. It was an absolute honor and privilege. You and your family were so amazing. Wish you a lifetime of joy and blessings!
    Susana Married on 11/09/2019

Best wedding planner!

Super easy to work with, this whole process was so smooth thanks to having her around! She was always available to talk and meet.. would highly recommend :)

Butterfly Whisper Events's reply:

You both have been a joy to work with! Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to plan your special day.
illustration stars

Maritza Burgos
Maritza Burgos
Owner / Creative Director

Hello Dear,

I am so excited about your big day! Ever since I was a litte girl I would dream about weddings. My barbie married my brothers He-Man many times (shh, he doesn't know I'd sneak in his room to borrow his toys!). I've watched J-Lo's movie the Wedding Planner countless times. I've watched every episode of David Tutera's shows and episodes of Say Yes to the Dress!!! I obsess over all things pretty, sparkly and glitzy. I am super organized and don't skip a beat... trust me because I make my family crazy! My kids think I have extra eyes or something. Haha! And well there's that, us moms know how to major multitask!

Your big day is an absolutely joyous occasion and I'd love to help you make it special. I hope to hear from you soon! :-)

Corner House Photography
4.6 out of 5 rating , 258 Reviews
路 Wedding Caterers

San Antonio, TX Orlando, FL, 78258
210-880-6078

Our goal is to be there for you!
Location of (Butterfly Whisper Events)
address San Antonio, TX, 78258

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding