Brooklyn, NY 11216 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Buds of Brooklyn

Buds of Brooklyn is a floral design studio located in Brooklyn, New York. With the goal of spreading love through one-of-a-kind floral arrangements, Buds of Brooklyn looks forward to working with you to understand the feeling and aesthetic you'd like your wedding design to convey. Using seasonal hand-picked flowers in eye-catching shapes and colors, each wedding Buds of Brooklyn design is different. The company offers full-service floral design for your special day, aiming to spread happiness with its unique designs.

Based on the budget, style and creative goals for your big day, Buds of Brooklyn will create custom boards to represent the vision for your celebration. Offering full-service floral design, the company not only provides bouquets but also works with table decor, installations, candlelight and more.

Follow Buds of Brooklyn on

Buds of Brooklyn 6
Buds of Brooklyn 7

Lucy Mankelow · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Simply Amazing!

As soon as I got engaged I knew I wanted Buds of Brooklyn to do the flowers for our wedding. I worked closely with Connie to talk through my vision and she suggested so many amazing ideas that I hadn’t thought of. The wedding was in England but the communication was incredible and I felt like I could ask anything at anytime. The thought and care Connie put into creating the flowers was evident and so many people commented on how beautiful they were on the day. I was so pleased with everything Connie and her team created and I would 100% recommend Buds of Brooklyn.

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 05/25/2019

Unique, fun, stunning flowers, and wonderful people!

Our wedding was a month ago, and people are still telling us how much they LOVED our unique flowers. Connie & Nicole did such an outstanding job, taking my unformed vision and picking up on certain things that we responded to, turning that into an absolutely stunning look. We were so impressed with them just from looking at their Instagram, and my mother-in-law liked their style so much that she had them do some arrangements for the rehearsal dinner. They were mindful of creating two different feels, and we loved the rehearsal dinner flowers so much that we tried to keep them! (turns out giant floral arrangements don't do so well in Ubers). I also had a minor panic during our day-before walkthrough, and Nicole & Connie took my freak-out in stride and helped me calm down which was definitely not part of their job description, but really shows what great women they are. We had so much fun working with them, and absolutely adored our flowers the day of. My only regret is not making a plan for how to preserve them - I got a little teary when I finally had to throw out my crumbling bouquet, I loved it so much. Cannot recommend them highly enough, they have such amazing style and were awesome to work with!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Buds of Brooklyn 8
    Buds of Brooklyn 9
    Buds of Brooklyn 10
    Buds of Brooklyn 11
  • Betty

Betty Stolpen · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing, beautiful, professional

Buds of Brooklyn executed my vision beautifully and stayed within budget. They are a joy to work with!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Buds of Brooklyn 12

Buds of Brooklyn Pricing

Buds of Brooklyn Price Rates

Buds of Brooklyn FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 6,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage

• Brooklyn, 11216 See on map