Utica, MI 48316 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About BTW Photography

For the past eight years, Brian Weitzel of BTW Photography has specialized in documenting and celebrating your wedding day in a classic, dramatic, and timeless style. Influenced by high-fashion photography and photojournalism, Brian approaches each wedding as its own story and works with your from the very beginning to make sure your wedding vision becomes a reality. With such a time investment in each wedding, he limits his coverage to just 25 per year. Be sure to book early.

Follow BTW Photography on

20 Reviews for BTW Photography

• Christiane

Christiane Eve · Married on 06/14/2019

Dream come true!

If you are looking for a photographer, look no further!!! Not only is Brian's work beautiful, detail oriented, unique, and captivating, but Brian is also great at communicating and an all around amazing person! From the moment I first met with him he made me feel excited about my wedding day. I had no idea where to start, so he created a detailed time line for me. We talked about my excitements and fears and he calmed all stressors. Oh did I mention, we ended up chatting for three hours, Brian turned into a good friend! Before the wedding, we scouted out locations together, which made the day of run super smoothly. This was honestly so important, and I am so glad he asked that we go together. I wasn't sure where I wanted my pictures, but Brian found the most beautiful pockets of space with perfect lighting. One thing I learned is the importance of feeling comfortable with your wedding photographer, as he/she will be with you throughout one of the most important days of your life. Brian was just that. He always knew what to say and how to make me feel comfortable. Brian came early to my house to set up and take GORGEOUS photos of my wedding details. In the church, he captured the perfect moments and our raw emotions. He also got multiple angles, including shots up in the balcony which were BREATHTAKING!! One challenge of mine was having a massive bridal party. Brian easily controlled the crowd with his friendly personality. He made the flow of pictures run smoothly while keeping an upbeat personality. Today I received my portfolio from him and WOW I'm in awe of he beauty in every singly photo. There is so much movement, life, and joy in every photo. What beautiful keepsakes I will have of my wedding day!!! If you want to make your wedding photo dreams into a reality book Brian, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • David

David Thrush · Married on 05/04/2019

Priceless Photos

Words cannot explain how delighted my wife and I are with the service that Brian provided. Brian went above and beyond to guarantee that not only our engagement and wedding photos were flawless, but he also was a safeguard in making our day go perfectly. We met multiple times (pre-and-post wedding) to discuss any questions, comments, or concerns (even non-photography portions of the day) – you can tell that Brian really wants to make sure the entire process is planned out and stress free. In fact, he designed the wedding day timeline which all of our other vendors used (which was by no means required, but an example of how he goes above and beyond). Despite having a jam-packed itinerary on the wedding day, Brian and his team operated in a manner which kept people on point, yet light and relaxed.

Our wedding and engagement photos were awe-inspiring – Brian’s photos really are a work of art. I’ve seen a lot of ‘poor’, ‘okay’ and ‘good’ wedding photos…our photos by no means even compare to the ‘good’ photos that I have seen. I would not do the photos justice by trying to describe them, but it is apparent that the intricacies captured and extra efforts used make a clear difference in the photo quality. My wife and I have over 1,000 wedding photos (not counting the engagement photos), and have no clue what we will choose to display in home – the photos are that amazing (sneak peek via his blog at: http://btwphotography.com/david-jennifers-villa-pennas-wedding/). We could not be happier with all that Brian provided for us. We are extremely grateful and fortunate to have had BTW Photography capture our special day. Thank you Brian!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Kathleen · Married on 06/09/2018

If you're reading customer reviews, trying to find the perfect photographer for your wedding, stop your search right here. Seriously. You won't find a better photographer than Brian. From his professional - yet personable - attitude, to the knowledge and assistance he brings to planning your wedding timeline, to the beautiful images he captures, Brian delivers the absolute best. We discovered Brian after he photographed our friends' wedding a couple years before ours. We loved their photos and knew we wanted him to be our photographer as well. We even booked Brian before we had completely finalized our wedding venue! Our engagement photos were wonderful, and our wedding photos were absolutely stunning. Brian's passion, creativity, and craftsmanship comes through in every picture. He has the amazing ability to capture some of your most personal moments without you even realizing he's there. Looking through our wedding photos puts the biggest smiles on our faces; it honestly feels like we are reliving that amazing day all over again - every single time we look. His photos are truly that good.

Brian is worth every penny. Your wedding photos are the way you are able to truly remember and relive your wedding day - we would not have trusted anyone else with the task of creating them except for Brian.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Award

BTW Photography Pricing

BTW Photography Price Rates

BTW Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Naveen Productions - DJ Naveen
    Naveen Productions - DJ Naveen Wedding DJs

Brian and BTW always take care of my wedding clients and he is a blast to work with! love his pictures and professional attitude - he has a love for this business!

• Utica, 48316 See on map