1618 Main St, Dallas, TX 75201 Map · Phone number

About Bridal Salon at Neiman Marcus

Located at the flagship Neiman Marcus store in Downtown Dallas, The Bridal Salon boasts a history of unsurpassed service as well as designs by the best names in the bridal industry. Our large collection is comprised of gowns by Monique Lhuillier, Amsale, Vera Wang, Christos, Carolina Herrera, Kenneth Pool, among many others.

By Appointment

Hours: Monday - Saturday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm

Contact us at 214-573-2663 to schedule an appointment.

Salon Manager - Christina Plumlee christina_plumlee@neimanmarcus.com

26 Reviews for Bridal Salon at Neiman Marcus

• Nettie

Nettie · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing Experience!

Amazing experience!! Alice was so accommodating and wonderful. She watched as my mom, myself, and MOH pulled dresses to try on and she was able to pull some similar ones and some that were a little different to give me some variety that I loved.

I definitely recommend going on a weekday when they allow 2 hour appointments. We used up every bit of time before our reservation at Zodiac.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Randi · Married on 04/16/2016

My search for the perfect wedding dress was getting frustrating. I had been to about 6-7 different boutiques and tried on countless dresses.. The dress I wanted was too far out of my price range. I decided to try Neiman's and I can say out of the other places I went, this was my favorite. Mary was helping me in my search and was the kindest, most helpful person...Not only did I find the perfect dress, but it was a sample sale, so I received 1/2! I would definitely recommend a trip to Neiman's to any bride-to-be.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Summer · Married on 07/03/2015

The best services I received after visiting over 10 bridal shops in Dallas and Houston. They bought the dress for their shop I wanted to try on and were very accommodating in setting up an appt time for me to try on the dress since I was traveling from out of town to see the gown. Suzanne was GENIOUS and made me feel ultra comfortable and confident in the quality of their services.
    There was also NO fee for scheduling an appt!!!

Sent on 10/21/2014