About Bridal Artistry

On-Location Makeup & Hair Services for Metro DC-Baltimore Area

At BRIDAL ARTISTRY we strive to enhance your natural beauty and work within your makeup "comfort zone" to create the bridal look you desire.  We listen to you and spend time at the pre-wedding trial consultation talking about the style, colors and theme of your wedding before we work out your look.  We work with top-notch hairstylists who specialize in on-site wedding day services to bring you special Hair & Makeup Packages (or ala carte!) that meet your needs on the wedding day.

From the palest ivory to the deepest mocha, we specialize in makeup for all skin tones and ethnicities. The Bridal Artistry team of multi-ethnic makeup artists represent 25 years of experience in bringing out the individual beauty in every bride. No worries about the off chance of last minute emergencies ~ our team coordinates to cover for each other and your needs!  Check out our website for pricing and package information.

www.bridalartistryDC.com ~ barbara@bridalartistrydc.com

Eye Makeup (3)
Blowouts (2)
Textured Styling (2)
Hair Extensions (1)

I'm very glad I chose Bridal Artistry for my wedding. I worked specially with Mandy who was fantastic!. She was on time, managed time well, very professional and fun, gave exactly what I wanted, and made me look INCREDIBLE. Mandy was really flexible with the last minute change with my second hair style and stayed extra hours without any extra cost.
I received so many compliments on my makeup and hair style.I would highly recommend Mandy on your wedding day.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Rino, 1/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Hair, Makeup

I first worked with Bridal Artistry as a bridesmaid in a friend’s wedding in Nov 2016, and asked for so many of her vendor recommendations as I began planning my own wedding. I had thought Ky did a wonderful job with my hair in my friend’s wedding, and asked for her by name. Barbara was quick and responsive over emails the whole time , and Ky was available for our day. The day of the trial, we also discovered a bit by chance that Laura (makeup) had worked my friend’s wedding, too!

Ky spent a lot of time asking questions during the trial: I had a few photos, and she was able to get me to describe what I liked and didn’t among the different ones. We landed on the perfect look on the first try, and didn’t need a single change. Laura was spot on with what I wanted from makeup: nothing over the top, but clearly better than my every day!

The day of went wonderfully for myself, and five bridesmaids (plus a blowout for my mother in law). Everyone looked stunning and the styles held through the very last dance.

View Vendor Response

1 VIDEO

Beautiful Brides are our Business ~
1:37 minutes

21 ENDORSEMENTS
"Fabulous" is all I can say regarding Bridal Artistry! They listen to their clients, do a beautiful and professional job, and are a delight to be with. Always punctual, they love what they do! I can not say enough great things about them.

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Barbara and her team of hair and makeup pros do excellent work. They're great at helping their clients find their perfect wedding style, and they do solid work that lasts from the time brides leave the makeup chair until the very last moment of the party. Plus, they're nice people! Calming to have around, professional, and easy to work with. We love working with Bridal Artistry!

The Bridal Artistry team was absolutely fantastic! From the moment you contact them to the trial and finishing with the day of their service was impeccable. I would, and do, happily recommend them to any of my clients looking for a hair and make-up team that come to you on your wedding day.

133 PROS I KNOW
2 ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO

Events

Fairfax, VA 22032   See On Map
703-380-9961 (phone) 866-699-5982 (fax)
Bridal Artistry is a wedding hair and makeup team from DC servicing weddings throughout the local area, including DC, Leesburg, and Bethesda. Bridal Artistry is a professional multi-ethnic hair and makeup team that has been part of the DC wedding industry since 2001 specializing in enhancing your natural beauty.