2117 Forest Hills Road West, Wilson, NC 27893 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Brewmasters

Brewmasters Mobile is owned by husband/wife team Molly and Morkos and was born from Brewmasters of Wilson and Goldsboro, two locally owned, non-franchise craft beer stores/restaurants. After being approached to do a variety of off-site caterings for parties and weddings, Brewmasters Mobile was created! We’ve got the same huge craft beer and wine selection, but now we are bringing it to you! We provide full-service alcohol catering to Eastern NC, the Triangle, and beyond. With a wide range of drink options, custom-made bars and draft trailers, your options with Brewmasters Mobile are endless!

Brewmasters Mobile is fully ABC licensed and insured, so we take care of the hassle of alcohol laws for you! All our packages include all the alcohol, bar set-ups, bartenders, plastic cups, and clean-up, leaving you free to enjoy the party!

All menus are custom, so whether you love domestic beers, local crafts brews, wine, bubbly, or cocktails, we have got you covered. Our NC craft beer list has over 300 beers for you to choose from, and we don't limit you to only North Carolina brews. Not sure about beer? We can help you there too! Love classic domestics like Bud and Mich Ultra, we've got those as well. Contact us for a personalized quote or to schedule a tasting!

• Shuckers Oyster Bar & Grill

31 Reviews for Brewmasters

• Sarah

Sarah Willets · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Loved the Tap Trailer!

We hired Brewmasters for our wedding reception near Hillsborough, NC, and couldn't have been happier. We booked the Tap Trailer - our guests really enjoyed the service and the trailer looked great at our outdoor farm venue. Molly and the folks at Brewmasters were incredibly helpful with figuring out what to get and how much. We wanted all North Carolina beers (we also had wine and champagne) and the beer selection had plenty of great options to choose from.

Sent on 12/01/2019

Brewmasters's reply:

We loved working with you and Windy Hill Farms!! Thank you so much for the kind words and happy holidays as newlyweds!!
  • Shanae

Shanae Whisonant · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Exceptional Wedding Vendor and Service!

Brewmasters provided the alcohol and bartending service for my fall wedding at The Firehouse Co. and the process working with them from start to finish was nothing short of exceptional! Budget (as for most couples) was a huge factor for my husband and I and Molly whom I communicated with most through the booking process was ALWAYS patient with our back and forth changes and silly questions trying to understand the whole breakdown, and quick to respond (even while having a new baby and being on maternity leave!). The menu tasting was probably my favorite part of it all. I enjoyed meeting Molly and Morkos! They were so warm, and down to earth. They are passionate about their business and the couples they work with. They were easy to talk to and I immediately felt like they were friends I had know for some time. I had a couple of special requests for some personalized surprises I had planned like the shotski (pictured) and they were willing to help me make those visions come to life. Molly and Morkos were also gracious enough to let us host our Friday night welcome mixer for our family and friends at there Greenville location and went above and beyond to give us and our guests a wonderful experience. Their staff was also very welcoming and friendly, communicated effectively and didn't seem to be flustered with the large party. The bartenders arrived to the wedding on time, were professional and took care of the guest providing a stress free experience for me. After a VERY stressful planning it was just what I needed. After all the craziness Molly followed up via email just to congratulate us again and my husband and I were pleasantly surprised at the thank you/congratulatory note the Brewmasters team left us on our wedding day (can you believe that, we are the ones that should be thanking them, so thoughtful!) I didn't worry about a thing working with Brewmasters. No doubt they just want their clients HAPPY and will go above and beyond to make that happen. I HIGHLY recommend them to future couples planning their wedding! Thank you Molly, Morkos, and The Brewmasters team for EVERYTHING!

Sent on 02/24/2020

Brewmasters's reply:

Thank you SO much Shanae, what incredibly kind words! You were a blast to work with and I am so glad we could help make the Shotski happen!! :) :)
  • Tara

Tara Ruffier · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Amazing vendor to work with!

I have had the joy of working with Brewmasters for several events including bridal shows and weddings. Their team is professional, polite, and knows how to create an amazing event! From champagne walls to on tap mobile bar service they can bring that special something to any event. I can't wait to work with them again!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Brewmasters's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Tara, we always love working with you as well and hope to see you again soon!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Brewmasters Pricing

Brewmasters Price Rates

Brewmasters FAQ

Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
    Tastings
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    House Beer
    House Wine
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Cocktail Reception
    Server(s)
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Liquor License
    Champagne Toast
    House Liquor
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware
    Glassware

• Emily Katherine Events Wedding Planners

I love Brewmasters' mobile bars! Their horse trailer is especially cool, and their bartenders are always a joy to work with.

• Magnolia Grove Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

We absolutely love working with Brewmasters! The entire team is professional and prepared at events, whether they are serving 30 people or 300. They even stepped up and saved the day at a wedding we had in a hurricane a few years ago, and not only provided the alcohol, but also came out during the storm and fed all of the guests, when our caterer couldn't made it.

• The Meadows at Firefly Farm Preserve Barn & Farm Weddings

Tasty selection of beers with a caring, fun, and knowledgeable couple at the helm!

• 2117 Forest Hills Road West Wilson, NC, 27893 See on map