Brewmasters Reviews

50 Reviews for Brewmasters

• Daniel

Daniel P. · Getting married on 01/02/2022

Professional and Safe

Brewmasters Mobile was the perfect choice for our wedding especially during the pandemic. My wife and I appreciated all their professionalism and had a great reception!

Sent on 03/02/2021

Brewmasters's reply:

Thanks Daniel, we're so glad we were able to work with you and serve your guests at the beautiful Graham Mill! Cheers!
  • Hanna

Hanna B. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Super fun and so unique!

Brewmasters was so amazing, fun, and unique for our backyard COVID-19 wedding! The whole team was very flexible when it came to changing our wedding plans, and was incredibly supportive through everything! They have a wide variety of craft beers, and were willing to go out of their way to get us our most desired brews. Great wine selection too! The bar trailer was one of the most talked about parts of our reception, and really offered the extra, unique flair we wanted for our special day! The bartenders were amazing too. We could look over at any point during the reception and they were dancing and having as much fun as everyone else! I would recommend Brewmasters to anyone and everyone who asks!

Sent on 10/25/2020

Brewmasters's reply:

Thank you so much Hanna, we are so glad to have been able to work with you and could help with your transition from a venue to a backyard wedding!! You and your guests were a blast!!

Blair S. · Married on 06/05/2021

Sharpe Wedding 6/5/21

Molly was ABSOLUTELY so wonderful to work with, she was very responsive and accomadating. The entire process with brewmasters was stressfree.

Sent on 06/07/2021

Brewmasters's reply:

Thank you so much Blair, we loved working with you, your reception was so beautiful! And your guests were a blast!!
  • Emma

Emma C. · Married on 05/30/2021

Great value, great selection

Brewmasters was recommended to us by our venue, and although they did not have their traveling horse box bar available, they were happy to provide us with services using the bar at our venue. That turned out great, with Molly being very helpful as we figured out glassware and drink selections. With a complimentary tasting, we were able to choose our selection and were happy with the range that was available. We also substituted a champagne and cider selection into our choices.

Sent on 06/11/2021

Brewmasters's reply:

Emma & Corey- Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day! So glad The Meadows sent you our way!

Kelsie P. · Married on 04/30/2021

Book Brewmasters for your wedding or event!!

Working with Brewmasters on our wedding day was a no brainer! They were amazing to work with, always keeping us informed on what beers were in season and letting us pick new ones if what we wanted wasn't exactly available. The staff was so kind and lovely to work with and they let us come in for a taste test which was super fun! Would highly recommend using them for your wedding or event because they have great competitive pricing and overall wonderful to work with. Thanks again to Molly and team :)

Sent on 05/16/2021

Brewmasters's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsie, you and your guests were great and we were so glad to be a part of your awesome vendor team! Wishing you all the best!
  • AMELIA

Amelia F. · Married on 04/24/2021

Best part of wedding planning

Brewmasters is all around great to work with. Molly and her husband are super nice, their communication is top notch, and going to their tasting was so fun. They are able to make great recommendations.. We used their tap trailer which is adorable. They have a great selection and people loved them. They can also help keep any rowdy guests in check which I appreciated. I would book Brewmasters again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 05/10/2021

Brewmasters's reply:

Thank you so much Amelia!! Your crew was such a blast, I'm so glad we could be a part of your reception! Everyone loved your tap and cocktail selections!! All the best!

Marlena C. · Married on 04/24/2021

Rockstars!

You guys are absolute rockstars! We did an open bar using both our venue's Tiki Bar and the gorgeous horse trailer. I created my own bar signage and they were happy to display them for me. All in all, we were blown away with the communication leading up to the wedding and the service during it. The bartenders were super efficient, insanely friendly and so damn fun! Thank you for all of your hard work and beautiful execution. We couldn't have asked for more from your whole team!!

Sent on 05/12/2021

Brewmasters's reply:

Marlena! Thank you so much!! Your crew was such a blast and I'm so glad the weather held out for your beautiful ceremony and reception!! We all loved working with you!

Ashley S. · Married on 04/10/2021

Best Day Ever

I had a great experience with brewmasters. I love how unique their services are and the customizable packages from beer/wine and/or liquor as well as non alcoholic options. I felt that all the online resources and tools were very easy to use and clear to understand. There were seriously no hidden fees or unexpected charges. I felt like their prices were super reasonable especially for open bar! From communication with the owner, to the manager and bar staff... everyone was super responsive, professional and friendly.

2 weeks before my wedding Molly scheduled a follow up call just to make sure we were on the same page. That final follow up call allowed me to ask any unanswered questions as well as express concerns regarding weather and coverage. Molly was really great at reassuring me that everything would work out, discussed a plan "B" IF needed which decreased all the "what ifs". Talking to Molly really helped calm and reassure me.

I rented Heidi the hop box for my backyard wedding and Ricky (one of the bartenders) was scheduled to drop it off the night before (because of space confinement and other vendors) for only an additional $100. He was so patient and really tried his hardest to place the trailer exactly where I wanted it (which wasn't easy with a tent in the way and trees in my backyard). Ricky worked hard for more than an hour and tried all different avenues to make it work. Then he showed up the next night for my event and everyone loved his service. This is the first event I have ever planned in my life and I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. I highly recommend brewmasters. All my guests LOVED the selections of beer/wine and loved how cute the set up was.

If there is ever another event I plan, I will be using them again for sure! Two thumbs up! Cheers!

Sent on 04/16/2021

Brewmasters's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley, you were a pleasure to work with and we are so glad we were able to bring the horse trailer to your beautiful backyard wedding!! All the best!
  • Christine

Christine O. · Married on 04/02/2021

Great Experience!

We hired Brewmasters for our wedding that we celebrated a little over 2 weeks ago. It was an excellent experience and in particular, Molly, the owner was so patient and flexible and made such a STRESSFUL wedding planning process much smoother. I will say, out of all my vendors, they were probably the best communicators. Molly would answer any and all questions in a very timely manner. When I began the wedding planning process, COVID-19 hadn’t reared its ugly head yet. We had to change things up with our contract a few times with our guest list requirements fluctuating so much and they were super understanding and willing to send me ALL these different requested estimates. Our guests had a blast and all said the Brewmasters staff was great. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/19/2021

Brewmasters's reply:

Christine, thank you SO much for the kind words, I know Covid wedding planning was wild and am so glad we could make the process a little easier on you!! Your wedding was beautiful and we were honored to be a part!
  • Shanae

Shanae W. · Married on 02/10/2021

Exceptional Wedding Vendor and Service!

Brewmasters provided the alcohol and bartending service for my fall wedding at The Firehouse Co. and the process working with them from start to finish was nothing short of exceptional! Budget (as for most couples) was a huge factor for my husband and I and Molly whom I communicated with most through the booking process was ALWAYS patient with our back and forth changes and silly questions trying to understand the whole breakdown, and quick to respond (even while having a new baby and being on maternity leave!). The menu tasting was probably my favorite part of it all. I enjoyed meeting Molly and Morkos! They were so warm, and down to earth. They are passionate about their business and the couples they work with. They were easy to talk to and I immediately felt like they were friends I had know for some time. I had a couple of special requests for some personalized surprises I had planned like the shotski (pictured) and they were willing to help me make those visions come to life. Molly and Morkos were also gracious enough to let us host our Friday night welcome mixer for our family and friends at there Greenville location and went above and beyond to give us and our guests a wonderful experience. Their staff was also very welcoming and friendly, communicated effectively and didn't seem to be flustered with the large party. The bartenders arrived to the wedding on time, were professional and took care of the guest providing a stress free experience for me. After a VERY stressful planning it was just what I needed. After all the craziness Molly followed up via email just to congratulate us again and my husband and I were pleasantly surprised at the thank you/congratulatory note the Brewmasters team left us on our wedding day (can you believe that, we are the ones that should be thanking them, so thoughtful!) I didn't worry about a thing working with Brewmasters. No doubt they just want their clients HAPPY and will go above and beyond to make that happen. I HIGHLY recommend them to future couples planning their wedding! Thank you Molly, Morkos, and The Brewmasters team for EVERYTHING!

Sent on 02/24/2020

Brewmasters's reply:

Thank you SO much Shanae, what incredibly kind words! You were a blast to work with and I am so glad we could help make the Shotski happen!! :) :)
  • Misty

Misty O. · Married on 01/13/2021

10 for 10 recommend

Would give 10 stars! Molly is amazing, and the communication is great. They make this stress free, and everyone complimented what great staff and service this was. Thank you for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 02/01/2021

Brewmasters's reply:

Thank you so much Misty, so glad to be a part of your reception!! Wishing you the best in newlywed life! :)

Kohl O. · Married on 12/12/2020

Brewmasters was the perfect addition to our wedding day!

We recently used Brewmasters for our wedding and they were absolutely amazing. My wife and I were back and forth for a while if we were going to have alcohol for our guests at the wedding and did not have a final decision till about 2 weeks before the wedding. Molly from Brewmasters was very patient with us during this time. She did not pressure us into making a decision at all. When we finally were ready to go through with it she helped us every step of the way to make sure things were done just like we wanted. They have many different options on beer and wine. If you want something special for your special day they are able to make it happen. Truly an amazing company to work with! We got everything we could have ever wanted and more. I know that the guests at the wedding loved it and I know my wife and I did as well. Brewmasters was the perfect addition to our wedding day!

Sent on 02/15/2021

Brewmasters's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Kohl! You and Stephanie's day was so beautiful and we were honored to be a part of your celebration!

Grace Y. · Married on 11/21/2020

Amazing in Everyway!

Brewmasters got back to me quickly and worked with my budget and accommodated my alcohol needs in various ways. They were right on target with everything and the alcohol selection was great! They even remembered what drinks me and my husband favored and helped servers to make sure we were taken care of all night. I highly highly recommend!

Sent on 12/01/2020

Brewmasters's reply:

We SO appreciate the kind words Grace, you were so easy to work with and everyone had a wonderful time at your reception!! Thanks for selecting us for your wedding day!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/14/2020

Amazing bar services!

The Brewmasters team was wonderful! The bartenders were quick, friendly, and made awesome signature cocktails. Molly was so helpful up front and responded to all our questions in a timely manner. She accommodated all of our needs and requests without question. Then even got us the tap handles for the craft beers since my husband is very passionate about his local beers. It was an honor to have their team as a part of our wedding and we would highly recommend them to anyone who asks. Also a bonus- their pricing is affordable!

Sent on 12/04/2020

Sarah and Jacob,
    You guys were great, what a beautiful fall wedding you had! We are so thankful you trusted us with your bar service and are so glad we could provide drinks that pleased everyone! All the best!
  • Tara

Tara R. · Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing vendor to work with!

I have had the joy of working with Brewmasters for several events including bridal shows and weddings. Their team is professional, polite, and knows how to create an amazing event! From champagne walls to on tap mobile bar service they can bring that special something to any event. I can't wait to work with them again!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Brewmasters's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Tara, we always love working with you as well and hope to see you again soon!
  • Mark

Mark W. · Married on 10/10/2020

Excellent Alcohol Catering

They did an amazing job for our wedding. Their tap trailer was the perfect setup, and their bar tenders were both professional and courteous with our guests. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Brewmasters's reply:

We appreciate the kind words Mark!! Glad to have been able to work with you on your special day!! Cheers!!
  • Allison

Allison S. · Married on 10/02/2020

Brewmasters is exceptional!

We hired Brewmasters for our reception and we are SO glad that we did! From the start, we worked with Molly and she was super responsive, professional, and SO kind. At our tasting, she answered all of our questions and offered her suggestions, making the process so easy. They have an EXTENSIVE list of beer, wine, and liquor options to choose from, and for whatever reason, if there’s something they do not have, they’re open to reaching out to a vendor/contact to potentially offer it. They’re also super affordable which was a big factor for us when choosing an alcohol vendor.

They work with you to find options that all of your guests will like. In fact, we opted not to have soda at our reception, but mentioned to Molly that my Father-In-Law loves Mountain Dew—they legitimately brought a 12 pack of Mountain Dew specifically for him! All of our guests raved about the alcohol choices and how friendly the bartenders were!

We will forever recommend Brewmasters—we cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 10/25/2020

Brewmasters's reply:

Allison, thank you so much for the kind words, you and Eric were wonderful to work with!! We are so glad your guests (and especially your father in law!!) enjoyed the selection!!
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing vendor

From our first connection with Brewmasters, we knew it was a great fit! The phone call we had was very professional, timely and informative. During the planning process the communication was quick and easy. We had so much fun with the bartenders at our wedding! We rented Heidi the Hopbox and it was an absolute hit. Service was great and genuine. I would highly recommend Brewmasters!

Sent on 11/30/2020

Brewmasters's reply:

Thank you so much Megan, you and Curtis were wonderful!! Lee and Mindy had a blast at your reception and we absolutely love the beautiful pictures Christian Reyes got of you two with Heidi!!
  • Katy

Katy C. · Married on 09/05/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Brewmasters is hands down the best wedding bartending service! Molly was a gem to work with and made sure my now husband and I loved every beverage served at our wedding. Not only is their custom bar and setup beautiful, but the staff is incredibly kind and professional. 10/10 recommend Brewmasters Mobile!

Sent on 01/13/2021

Brewmasters's reply:

Thank you so much Katy!! You all were such a pleasure to work with and your guests loved the bar selections that you chose! Wishing you all the best in 2021!!
  • Shawn

Shawn B. · Married on 08/08/2020

Excellent Wedding Vendor

Molly and Morkos were GREAT to work with. They were professional, knowledgeable, and worked with us throughout the entire process. I definitely recommend Brewmasters for any event you may be considering.

Sent on 09/01/2020

Brewmasters's reply:

Thank you so much Shawn, we are so glad we got to work with you and your wonderful family, everyone was a blast!
  • Kim

Maria B. · Married on 02/11/2020

Our Daughter's wedding

Brewmasters Mobile were so wonderful to work with. Their prices are reasonable and they worked with us to tweak every detail to fit the unique needs of our Daughter's Wedding. I would highly recommend them for your special event

Sent on 11/02/2020

Brewmasters's reply:

Thanks so much Mrs. Bletsas, we are so appreciative you chose Brewmasters for your daughter's special day!! Congrats to your family!!
  • Kristin

Kristin B. · Married on 11/30/2019

Phenomenal Bar Experience

Right from our tasting, we knew we wanted Molly and the Brewmasters staff to be involved in our wedding. She was so helpful and accommodating with picking drinks that represented us individually and our relationship, and our guests noticed! The service at the wedding was professional and fun, and made for a great experience for our guests! The price for the amount of selection of drinks we had can't be beat!

Sent on 01/19/2020

Brewmasters's reply:

Thank you so much Kristin!! You and Josh were great to work with and I'm so glad we could help with your fall themed wedding with a great drink menu! We wish you all the best!

Laura G. · Married on 11/16/2019

Brewmasters was excellent all around. They were easy to plan with and get everything settled for our big day. They were professional & great people!

I highly recommend Brewmasters to to any couples wanting ease of planning and ease of mind on their wedding day. Brewmasters was excellent all-around to work with and we loved our bartenders. They were excellent and made sure to take good care of us on our wedding day.

Sent on 01/10/2021

Brewmasters's reply:

Thanks so much Laura, you and John were a pleasure to work with and we were honored to be a part of your special day!
  • Liz

Liz H. · Married on 11/09/2019

The absolute best. SO much fun to work with!

We absolutely LOVED our experience working with Brewmasters! They were super helpful in deciding on a package, very affordable, and had the most pleasant/fun staff to work with day of. We loved the idea of having a locally owned bartending service and the option to have local craft beers for our guests and they are the best for that for sure! We did our tasting at their space in Wilson and were blown away by how accommodating and kind they were. My husband and I both have food allergies and they went above and beyond to make sure we could order something to eat while we were tasting and even helped us include a gluten free beer option. During our wedding my champagne glass was NEVER empty and my husband and family commented multiple times on how much they enjoyed the bartenders. We can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Brewmasters's reply:

Thank you SO much Liz!! We are so glad to have been able to work with you and love being able to accommodate all kinds of preferences and dietary needs so that everyone can enjoy!!! Best to you and Michael this holiday season as newlyweds!!!
  • Alexandra

Alex · Married on 11/02/2019

The best!!!

Molly and Morkos are absolutely amazing. From our first time meeting, Andrew and I knew that we needed to have them be part of our special day. They are so accommodating, listen to everything you want and offer alternatives if needed, and create a perfect experience.
    Thank you so much for EVERYTHING!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Brewmasters's reply:

Thank you so much Alex and Andrew!!! You guys were amazing to work with and your reception was a BLAST!!!