Brewmasters Reviews

Brewmasters 6
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome awesome awesome

You absolutely want to use Brewmasters Mobile for your event. We had the privilege of having them at our wedding and we are so sure that we made the right choice. They made everything SO easy. Molly is absolutely awesome- I got to speak with her beforehand. She made everything seem so simple- like where's the catch? There isn't one. Everything is brought to you, you just make your beverage choices. No hidden fees, no wondering what all you're going to get- it's all laid out for you. Everyone is so professional and easy to work with. Morkos was one of our bartenders and he took AWESOME care of all of our guests. He had drinks for my husband and I as soon as we walked out of the ceremony- HOW AWESOME IS THAT?! The bar was everyone's favorite place to be :) We were able to have our two signature drinks and other beer and wine selections that everyone loved. I had a specific type of gin- locally made- that I wanted- they got it for me. No issues. They made it super easy to customize a package for what we needed. I'm looking forward to having another event where we can bring Brewmasters Mobile back out! They're awesome. Thank you guys for everything.

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Brewmasters 7
    Brewmasters 8
    Brewmasters 9

Brewmasters's reply:

Kelly, thank you so much for your kind words!! We loved working with you and all your wedding guests and are so glad we were able to provide your favorite drinks!! :)
  • Amy

Amy Love · Married on 05/04/2019

Unique Vendor With Amazing Service

Can’t say enough about the amazing services provided by Morkos and Molly. We chose Brewmasters as the alcohol vendor for our May wedding and couldn’t have been more pleased. Heidi the Hopbox and the Brewmasters team were a memorable part of our special day. From the alcohol selection process to the day of the event planning, Molly and Morkos worked to make everything stress free and a pleasure. By the end of our wedding it felt as if we were leaving friends and not stranger we’d just met. They go out of their way to accommodate and make you feel like family. We can’t wait to plan our next event and use their services.

Sent on 07/13/2019

Brewmasters's reply:

Thanks so much for the love Amy!! You, Rob, and all your guests were a blast!! Thank you so much for working with us!
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 04/06/2019

Molly is the BEST!!!!!

I cannot begin to express how pleased my husband and I were with our experience working with Molly and the Brewmasters team!! They were extremely helpful throughout the whole process, and worked with us to make everything work for our budget and needs! What really impressed us was when we had a final meeting with our vendors, almost a whole year later after our original meeting, Molly had taken notes of a comment my husband said in passing about his favorite drink of choice, and she wanted to make sure he had that the day of our wedding— just for him, even though we hadn’t chosen that to be served!! It was extremely thoughtful! Again, I couldn’t recommend them enough!!! If you’re searching for an alcohol vendor, look no further!!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Y

Yvonne Demuth · Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding of Yvonne and Fred DeMuth

Can’t write enough great things about the Brew Masters! From the first email to the actual event, everything about them was top notch. Excellent communication and super friendly. We came to their bar and got to know each other and they made suggestions they thought we would like. We sampled and took options home to try. Everyone at the wedding raves about the bar and our choices. We were absolutely thrilled with their service, and one of our guests has already booked them for his wedding!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Brewmasters's reply:

Thank you so much Yvonne and Fred!! You and your guests were fabulous and we were so happy to work with you!!

Libby Bierman · Married on 10/13/2018

Fantastic experience

For our reception, we knew that libations would be an important part of our guests' experience, but when we met with Brewmasters, we knew they'd take care of our guests wonderfully. Their packages were easy to understand, and there was a ton of selection when it came time to picking individual drinks. We also took advantage of their horse cart bar, and it couldn't have been cuter or more appropriate for the venue. Big thanks to Molly, Markos and their staff!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Tracy Pinner · Married on 10/13/2018

Professional and overall fantastic experience

Affordable alcohol and bar service. Amazing selection of craft beer and wine. Highly recommend them for any event, especially a wedding.

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Emily

Emily House · Married on 09/29/2018

Service with a smile

Molly and Morkos are two of the BEST people I've ever met. When deciding on bartending for our wedding, Brewmasters was the obvious choice. Molly was super responsive and covered every basis! I didn't have a thing to worry about! Leading up to the wedding, Molly communicated with my wedding planner and provided a bar set-up to match our venue. I was shocked at how affordable Brewmasters' bartending services were and very pleased with all that was included in their packages. Guests were served with genuine kindness and friendliness. Several of our guests commented that they were so impressed with Brewmasters! If you want bartending with friendly, professional service, look no further! You will absolutely LOVE working with Molly and Morkos!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Holly · Married on 09/21/2018

Excellent experience

I would absolutely recommend brewmasters for your bar service needs. Molly is quick to respond to any questions that you have.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Morgan · Married on 06/09/2018

Molly and Morcos were not only very helpful but SO MUCH FUN to work with!! They took care of all of our bartending needs and went above and beyond our expectations!!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Marinella · Married on 05/01/2018

I am ecstatic that Brewmasters was in my wedding because they come from my hometown. During the planning phase, it was easy to communicate with them and they respond promptly. They were open to any questions I have and listened to my vision. During the wedding, they arrived on time and provided the best service. Our specialty cocktail was absolutely delicious and fit the theme! The price range was good too, I would say my budget was okay and they were able to accommodate to that. The bartenders were an absolute blast and catered well to my guests! If we were to have another event, I’d definitely hire them and they are strongly recommended for weddings!!

Sent on 05/18/2018
    Brewmasters 10

Katie · Married on 04/07/2018

Brewmasters was an amazing company to work with. My husband and I are craft beer lovers and knew that our favorite beers needed to be at our wedding. Brewmasters was a one stop shop for our favorite NC beers and very nice wines. Molly was so helpful during the planning process and her team was a dream to work with during our ceremony and reception. Guests raved about them and we loved having our hometown brewery, Trophy Brewing, at our dream wedding. It wouldn’t have been as seemless and amazing without Molly’s help and the professionalism she brings with Brewmasters. You will not be disappointed using this vendor for any event you are planning!

Sent on 04/16/2018
    Brewmasters 11

Kenan · Married on 03/31/2018

Loved working with the Brewmasters! I truly am sad that the wedding is over and I do not get to work with them anymore. They make the process so easy. Very professional and very sociable. And you have got to use their beer wagon! It is a Tiffany blue tricked out horse trailer that has been the talk of the town since my wedding. I’m trying to plan a bow renewal or some event just so I can work with this awesome people again. If your considering using brewmasters stop thinking and book them right now! You will not regret it!

Sent on 04/15/2018
    Brewmasters 12

Jennifer · Married on 03/31/2018

Brewmasters is the Bomb !!! If you are looking a top notch bar service for your wedding look no further than Brewmasters! Morkos and Molly went above and beyond what I expected ! Oh and the Horse Trailer Bar was the talk of the town ! Everything was done and handled very professionally could not have asked for more.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Megan · Married on 10/01/2016

We hired brewmasters for the beer selection at our wedding and our engagement party, and could not have asked for a better service! Their beer truck went perfectly with the taco truck we hired! Morkos even moved the heavy truck 2-3 times until I was 100% happy with the location and Molly came to the wedding early to make sure everything was perfect and ready to go. I would definitely recommend hiring brewmasters!!!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Steven · Married on 05/05/2018

Morkos and Molly were an absolute pleasure to work with. Morkos can get you just about any beer or wine you can imagine. We went with the the full-service package, and we never had to worry about a thing. Our day could not have been more perfect and Brewmasters was a huge help through it all.

Sent on 06/16/2018