Asheville, NC 28806 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About BobbyMark's designs

Specializing in wedding planning and floral design. We offer a full service, month out and customized planning package. Need just floral, we have you covered. Our Mission "You dream it"..."We create it"...

Follow BobbyMark's designs on

BobbyMark's designs 7
  • Kiyana

Kiyana · Married on 07/09/2019

Amazing Planner and Design

Bobby and Mark truly took care of my husband and I throughout the short time they had with us. We were not going to get a planner or do floral because we didn’t think we could afford it. It wasn’t until two months or so prior that we decided we had no choice and thank God they had our wedding day open. Mark was amazing about helping me get everything planned out and the day of went flawlessly (at least as far as I’m concerned). Bobby did a beautiful job with our design (despite the fact that I had no experience and I was not much help deciding what I wanted). Our breath was truly taken away when we walked into the venue and we got so many compliments. They also worked a lot with us on our budget which we truly appreciate. Do yourself a favor and hire them!

Sent on 10/11/2019
    BobbyMark's designs 14

John · Married on 02/16/2019

Exceeded Expectations.....Best Decision

Bobby,

I send you this note to tell you how overwhelmed with joy Alexandra, Shannon and I are to see all that you did for Alexandra. Not only did you work this out on a very short notice and budget, but you exceeded your obligations. When I introduced myself to you on Saturday and shared with you how beautiful both the Crest Center and Pavilion looked, I was blown away not only by all of the beautiful flowers, but especially by the garland you provided on the head table. You knew how much Alexandra wanted it, but we had to cut it to help save on our budget. Bobby, this made my daughter cry! Obviously, in a very special way! In the fast world of business it is not often that I would give carte blanche to any vendor to have complete freedom to provide their services without strict descriptions and specifications. I did this with you. We never itemized or specified exactly what you were going to provide. I never worried. And I would do this again with BobbyMark’s Designs. We trusted in you and gave you the freedom to do what you do best….create beauty and fulfil dreams. You do not disappoint! But most importantly, you showed how much you care about others and the pride you have in your creations…they are stunning!

We cannot thank you enough. The hardest decision we had to make was our Best!

Best Regards,
    John Gwynn
    FOB

Sent on 02/21/2019
    BobbyMark's designs 15

Amanda Hooker · Married on 11/11/2018

Exceeded all Expectations!!

I would highly recommended BobbyMarks Designs!!! Mark and Bobby were phenomenal to work with. Marks planning expertise and willingness to go above and beyond were invaluable for my Wedding. He went well above the call of duty to make sure our day was perfect. And Bobby’s floral is absolutely breathtaking! Each floral arrangement, from the centerpieces to the boutonnières were incredible. Beautiful and flawless! I can’t say enough good things about these guys. If you want your wedding (or any event) to be perfect, book these guys!! I hope to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 11/18/2018

• How many planners are on your team? 4

Real Weddings

• Flawless
    Flawless Wedding Hair & Makeup

BobbyMarks Designs is always amazing at the work that they do! We have had the privilege to work alongside them for many weddings and they honestly have the best eye for designing your wedding to be exactly your vision! They are also very professional, organized and prompt! We always know when we are working alongside BobbyMarks that its going to be alot of fun they always bring a positive attitude and a smile each time we see them!

• Capital Club of Asheville
    Capital Club of Asheville Rooftop Weddings

Bobby Marks is one of the most creative florists in the area. He creates a custom look for each event.

• The Crest Center and Pavilion
    The Crest Center and Pavilion Banquet Halls

We love having Bobby and Mark up here. They are wonderful to work with through out the planning process. The venue always looks amazing and they work so well with our M7 Team!

• Asheville, 28806 See on map
    8284503702 (Other Phone Number)
    Appointments only