Asheville, NC 28806 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About BobbyMark's designs

Specializing in wedding planning and floral design. We offer a full service, month out and customized planning package. Need just floral, we have you covered. Our Mission "You dream it"..."We create it"...

Follow BobbyMark's designs on

BobbyMark's designs 7

John · Married on 02/16/2019

Exceeded Expectations.....Best Decision

Bobby,

I send you this note to tell you how overwhelmed with joy Alexandra, Shannon and I are to see all that you did for Alexandra. Not only did you work this out on a very short notice and budget, but you exceeded your obligations. When I introduced myself to you on Saturday and shared with you how beautiful both the Crest Center and Pavilion looked, I was blown away not only by all of the beautiful flowers, but especially by the garland you provided on the head table. You knew how much Alexandra wanted it, but we had to cut it to help save on our budget. Bobby, this made my daughter cry! Obviously, in a very special way! In the fast world of business it is not often that I would give carte blanche to any vendor to have complete freedom to provide their services without strict descriptions and specifications. I did this with you. We never itemized or specified exactly what you were going to provide. I never worried. And I would do this again with BobbyMark’s Designs. We trusted in you and gave you the freedom to do what you do best….create beauty and fulfil dreams. You do not disappoint! But most importantly, you showed how much you care about others and the pride you have in your creations…they are stunning!

We cannot thank you enough. The hardest decision we had to make was our Best!

Best Regards,
    John Gwynn
    FOB

Sent on 02/21/2019
    BobbyMark's designs 8

Amanda Hooker · Married on 11/11/2018

Exceeded all Expectations!!

I would highly recommended BobbyMarks Designs!!! Mark and Bobby were phenomenal to work with. Marks planning expertise and willingness to go above and beyond were invaluable for my Wedding. He went well above the call of duty to make sure our day was perfect. And Bobby’s floral is absolutely breathtaking! Each floral arrangement, from the centerpieces to the boutonnières were incredible. Beautiful and flawless! I can’t say enough good things about these guys. If you want your wedding (or any event) to be perfect, book these guys!! I hope to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Sara Harrison · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Experience Ever

Hands down the best decision I made during wedding planning. Mark made the whole process so much fun and stress-free. We did a three day destination wedding in the mountains. Mark helped us plan the welcome party on Thursday- complete with laser tag and zorb balls, got all of our ducks in a row during our rehearsal, and even made sure our 9-piece funk band traveling all the way from Brooklyn, NY had everything they needed from staging and lighting to a personal assistant. Mark even made sure my drooling mastiff puppy was picture perfect perfect to walk down the aisle. He wiped all of her slobber off her face with his bare-hand. (she couldn't help it though... Mark did give her escort bacon) We also hired Mark's partner, Bobby, to do all of our flowers and design. Bobby made our wedding look like it came straight out of a catalog. He truly brought my vision to life from the flowers and colors to my balloon arch. Bobby understood my vision from the second I talked to him on the phone. I can't say enough about BobbyMark's designs. They really do make wedding planning a fun experience, and they will make sure that you will have the wedding of your dreams.

Sent on 10/30/2018

• How many planners are on your team? 4

Real Weddings

• Flawless
    Flawless Wedding Hair & Makeup

BobbyMarks Designs is always amazing at the work that they do! We have had the privilege to work alongside them for many weddings and they honestly have the best eye for designing your wedding to be exactly your vision! They are also very professional, organized and prompt! We always know when we are working alongside BobbyMarks that its going to be alot of fun they always bring a positive attitude and a smile each time we see them!

• Capital Club of Asheville
    Capital Club of Asheville Rooftop Weddings

Bobby Marks is one of the most creative florists in the area. He creates a custom look for each event.

• The Crest Center and Pavilion
    The Crest Center and Pavilion Banquet Halls

We love having Bobby and Mark up here. They are wonderful to work with through out the planning process. The venue always looks amazing and they work so well with our M7 Team!

• Asheville, 28806 See on map
    8284503702 (Other Phone Number)
    Appointments only