BobbyMark's designs Reviews

BobbyMark's designs 6
BobbyMark's designs 7

Amanda Hooker · Married on 11/11/2018

Exceeded all Expectations!!

I would highly recommended BobbyMarks Designs!!! Mark and Bobby were phenomenal to work with. Marks planning expertise and willingness to go above and beyond were invaluable for my Wedding. He went well above the call of duty to make sure our day was perfect. And Bobby’s floral is absolutely breathtaking! Each floral arrangement, from the centerpieces to the boutonnières were incredible. Beautiful and flawless! I can’t say enough good things about these guys. If you want your wedding (or any event) to be perfect, book these guys!! I hope to work with them again in the future!

Sara Harrison · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Experience Ever

Hands down the best decision I made during wedding planning. Mark made the whole process so much fun and stress-free. We did a three day destination wedding in the mountains. Mark helped us plan the welcome party on Thursday- complete with laser tag and zorb balls, got all of our ducks in a row during our rehearsal, and even made sure our 9-piece funk band traveling all the way from Brooklyn, NY had everything they needed from staging and lighting to a personal assistant. Mark even made sure my drooling mastiff puppy was picture perfect perfect to walk down the aisle. He wiped all of her slobber off her face with his bare-hand. (she couldn't help it though... Mark did give her escort bacon) We also hired Mark's partner, Bobby, to do all of our flowers and design. Bobby made our wedding look like it came straight out of a catalog. He truly brought my vision to life from the flowers and colors to my balloon arch. Bobby understood my vision from the second I talked to him on the phone. I can't say enough about BobbyMark's designs. They really do make wedding planning a fun experience, and they will make sure that you will have the wedding of your dreams.

• Lori

Lori · Married on 09/08/2018

Our experience with BobbyMarks was so incredible! We were honored to have your beautiful services for our daughter’s dream wedding day! Sometimes people have a vision and then it doesn’t exactly turn out the same in real life. Well, you guys totally BLEW us away with your floral masterpieces. At first we were thrilled with the bouquets and just thought they looked like pieces of art, but to see what you did at the ceremony and everything that led up to reception for the final “WOW” just completely exceeded our expectations. Even BETTER than what we had in mind. We are so thankful for all your hard work and thought that went into our daughter’s magical day at the Biltmore Estate. It truly was a dream come true.

BobbyMark's designs 8
    BobbyMark's designs 9
    BobbyMark's designs 10
    BobbyMark's designs 11
    BobbyMark's designs 12

Andrea · Married on 05/26/2018

I could not have asked for a better experience with BobbyMark Designs. I am so in love with the florals that they did for my wedding. I have worked with them in the past and knew immediately the moment I got engaged that I wanted them to do my wedding florals. We had several meetings and discussions about things I wanted but I pretty much gave them free reign to design the arrangements. I didn’t even know what my bouquet would look like. They far exceeded my expectations and all I can say is WOW. I had so many compliments on the flowers. They were absolutely perfect and I wouldn’t have changed a single thing. Both Bobby and Mark were so easy to work with and so sweet! They listened to my concerns and put me right at ease. Any chance I have in the future I will be using them! Thank you again guys!

Aline · Married on 11/18/2017

We worked with Bobby and Mark for our wedding this past November at the Crest Pavilion and could not recommend them more highly. We planned our wedding long-distance and with a very specific and largely non-floral vision for our reception and they brought it to life in a more beautiful way than we could have imagined, even turning an empty stage into a beautiful design full of lights and candles. They also did our rehearsal dinner and filled it with beautiful arrangements. They are both so lovely to work with! Thank you so much!!!

BobbyMark's designs 13
    BobbyMark's designs 14

De'ann Laufenberg · Married on 09/02/2017

Fun, Stress Free and Magical all in one!!

BobbyMark'sDesign's is absolutely AMAZING!!! Not only are they talented and professional, they are so much FUN to work with. They truly love what they do and it shows. Bobby and Mark were flexible and accommodating when meeting with us as we were from out of town. They were always ready to chat by phone. They took our dreams and turned them into reality, even adding in details we did not even think of. Talk about stress free... they 100% had everything under control and organized at all times. The floral was absolutely STUNNING! I cannot say enough about them. They become lifelong friends. Bobby and Mark made my daughter's wedding day a magical day that we will cherish FOREVER!

Madison · Married on 07/29/2017

BobbyMark's Design simply the best!! True professionals that exceed your expectations. The attention to quality and personal details of their floral arrangements is unsurpassed. You can sit back and relax they take the worry out off wedding planning.

Clair · Married on 06/03/2017

I used BobbyMarks for floral and day of coordination. I can't say enough about this awesome duo. I planned my wedding in Asheville from out of state and only had one in person meeting with Bobby. He was so generous with his time and called several times over the course of a month or two to make sure he had all of the details correct in the floral proposal. The flowers were absolutely beautiful. Bobby is such a great listener and had fabulous suggestions when I ran out of ideas. The bouquets were exactly what I wanted and the decor at the venue was stunning.
    Mark was wonderful as a day of coordinator. He ran the show and it went flawlessly. So many guests have complimented how "perfect" and without hiccups the entire day was - all thanks to Mark. I knew from day one he had my back (I planned the wedding alone and didn't have one "go to" person for help). He always made sure my mind was at ease about the big and small details. One special touch that meant so much was displaying my mom's wedding dress as she had recently passed away. I was uncertain about this, but Bobby and Mark displayed it in such a respectful and beautiful way.
    This is a team that I would recommend to anyone getting married in the Asheville area. I met them at the Asheville Bridal Expo and was greeted with a big hug from both of them. Through the planning process, they made me feel important, supported, and that they really heard what I had to say.

Kristi · Married on 08/13/2016

Bobby and Mark are a pleasure to work with! They have impeccable taste and are very professional. I knew exactly what I wanted my bouquet to look like but I was only able to provide general hopes for what the venue decor would be. They exceeded my expectations! The bouquet was perfect and just what I wanted. The ceremony and reception were gorgeous! They have been so nice through this whole process and I highly recommend them to anyone needing a great florist in Asheville.

Bobby and Mark were truly the best!! They turned our venue into a magical space and made my visions come to life. They worked with me til the very end to ensure it was exactly what I wanted, and a week after my wedding people are still talking and commenting about the stunning and phenomenal floral and decor that encompassed the venue. They were patient, responsive, enthusiastic, sensitive and brilliant with their design. I'd recommend them to anyone!

Reagan · Married on 06/30/2012

I could never imagined my wedding day being so beautiful. Bobby and Mark made this possible. All the planning they did before the date was phenomenal. If I had an idea, they knew exactly who to call or they researched it so I could make a decision if I wanted the service. They met with me at all appointments with vendors so decisions could be made, as to what , I wanted for MY wedding. They provided the flowers for my wedding and I cannot rate them high enough in this area. It was stunning. Everyone who attended wanted to know who did such a beautiful job. They stayed with me every step of the way to make sure I had what I wanted. They are awesome would not consider anyone else HIRE THEM YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY. Anyone can call me or my mother for a personal reference

Candace · Married on 05/19/2012

Best money I spent. Worth every penny and more. Mark is very organized and professional. Every detail is attended to. You can just relax and enjoy. And Bobby is a genius with flowers. The arrangements were very simple and elegant, yet creative and different. Very appropriate for the venue. Great fun and easy to work with. Highly recommend!!

Amelia · Married on 05/19/2012

Bobby and Mark made my day perfect! They made everything run smoothly and kept me calm, cool, and collected. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Lisa · Married on 11/05/2011

Wonderful service and fun to work with. As the Mother of the Bride I appreciated the fact that because of all the work done by BobbyMark I could actually enjoy my daughter's wedding. There was not one single detail overlooked - it all ran like clockwork and I didn't have to do a thing!

Jordan · Married on 10/14/2011

Bobby and Mark, of BobbyMark's Designs in Asheville, NC did an impeccable job at providing the most gorgeous flowers for my wedding. When I saw my bouquet for the first time, I was speechless. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, they were extremely helpful with suggestions, ideas, planning, and were flexible with our budget. I couldn't have asked for a better florist team for our wedding — truly exceptional work! Looking back, I wish we'd had them do our planning too!!

Gabe · Married on 09/25/2011

Bobby and Mark were absolutely amazing. We could not have imagined doing our wedding with anyone else! Super easy to work with, so knowledgeable and experienced, and you can really tell they love what they do. We highly recommend their services!

Ashley · Married on 08/28/2011

We used Bobby Marks Design for our ceremony and reception florist. The arrangements they made were beautiful. My bouquet was just as I always dreamed it would be - and they made sure I had some very dear trinkets honored on my wedding day by putting them in the bouquet. They turned my dog's ugly old color into a beautiful piece of wedding wear for her. The centerpieces were perfect and the other details were amazing - from the aisle markers to the welcome flower arrangements. They worked with me when I added last minute details and arrangements with ease and professionalism. They were gracious and kind, and just a joy to work with!

Ashley · Married on 08/28/2011

We used Bobby & Mark for floral arrangements for our wedding. They were a delight to work with and did a beautiful job! I am not a knowledgeable flower person, but they took my few ideas and ran with it, giving ideas and guidance along the way - which was exactly what I needed. We even added a few last minute details and they had no problems adding that in to our wedding. They were on time, did a fabulous job, and even helped us clean up the day after the wedding! Thanks guys!!

Meredith · Married on 08/13/2011

Bobby and Mark did the floral, event design, and coordinated the catering and rentals for my wedding. I was on a limited budget, but you would never guess that from the final product. Things that I was planning on doing myself, they took out of my hands (less stress- yay!) and did it better than I could have ever hoped! I truly can't say enough about these guys!

Sharon · Married on 08/13/2011

Bobby and Mark created beautiful floral creations and were on top of each detail.

Sharon · Married on 08/13/2011

Bobby Mark's Designs met with us to determine our wishes and then delivered beyond those expectations. We are pleased to highly recommend them for all your event needs.

• U

Stephanie · Married on 07/23/2011

We cannot say enough good things about Bobby and Mark. We used them for planning and floral. They were excellent and gave us exactly what we wanted. These guys helped make our day perfect and helped us find the best vendors in Asheville and stay in our budget. Our flowers were beautiful as well.

Carrie · Married on 06/18/2011

The BEST advice I would give you is to hire BobbyMarks Designs.  They did our flowers which were awesome, but more importantly did the planning.  They were so awesome--I could go on about them for hours.  It was so great to have their team handling EVERYTHING the day of the wedding so my family, wedding party, and My husband, Luke and I could truly enjoy the day.....we knew they had everything handled and if there was a bump in the road that day, I had no idea because it was simply handled.

Chase · Married on 06/17/2011

You couldn't ask for a better team to help you design and implement the wedding of your dreams. Mark and Bobby exude professionalism, patience, creativity, attention to detail and enthusiasm in every aspect of the process. You will experience a stress-free and fun filled wedding day with Mark and Bobby on your team. I would recommend them a million times over!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/17/2010

BobbyMark's Designs made our wedding flowers spectacular! Bobby and Mark were both a pleasure to work with; they were easily accessible, flexible, punctual and incredibly professional. They helped us choose flowers within our price range that, although affordable, were STUNNING. They were always an email or phone call away. I was absolutely thrilled with our wedding flowers. Bobby and Mark are incredibly talented and affordable! I would recommend them to anyone!‎