11 S 12th Street, Richmond, VA 23219 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Blush Events

Blush is boutique experience specializing in wedding planning, coordination + design based in Virginia. Our team is bursting with warmth and unfaltering personal commitment, dedicated to surpassing expectations. Whether it’s a small intimate gathering or grand jubilee, attention to detail and flawless execution is our passion!

Blush Events offers planning + production, wedding management & style + design to clients. Their planning services include budget analysis, event design, guest list management, and vendor referrals. The team will complete any last-minute to-do lists and keep the day running smoothly with their personalized timelines. Blush Events can seamlessly plan your rehearsal as well as your wedding ceremony and reception.

ashleycoxphotography livcraigwedding10 0010 51 792335 v1

Blush Events 3
  • Ashlee

Ashlee Woodson · Married on 07/06/2019

Best Day Ever!

Blush Events was amazing to work with! We worked with Lyndee and she was awesome! She made sure our special day was seamless and beautiful. Always responded quickly to our questions and made excellent suggestions to ensure our day was beautiful. The day of the event, Lyndee made she I was stress free and calm the entire day by calling and checking on me and then would check on my husband. I highly recommend Blush Events 1000x over!

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Blush Events 4
    Blush Events 5
  • Sean

Sean Bernstein · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolute Perfect Wedding Experience

Where to begin: Kerri Buster and Blush Events were the absolute BEST throughout the entirety of wedding planning, throughout the week leading up to the wedding, and of course—during the big day itself. The entire staff was helpful, warm, and made you feel like every one of your wedding problems was their wedding problem.

Why we booked: Having lived in Virginia for only a few short years and with family predominantly in California and New York, we were very overwhelmed with the task of planning a wedding ourselves. We didn’t know locations, vendors, contacts, or any of the small details that go into planning a wedding. This is where Kerri and Blush Events stepped in. She had a plan, resources, and a perfectly organized structure. To say that she helped bring stress levels down immediately would be a vast understatement. Every time we had a moment of panic, she was the voice of reason and a simple reply of, “I’ve taken care of it, don’t worry,” was more than enough to put us at ease!

Planning Process: Kerri was there every step of the way. Think of that super organized best friend that you had growing up, who was always on-time and always on top of everything—that was Kerri. Throughout the year-and-a-half process, Kerri helped to organize contracts, suggests vendors—photographer, videographer, florist, cake, DJ, etc.—and most importantly, keep us on time with everything that needed to be completed. Her experience in the Virginia area was truly unparalleled and the resultant wedding was clearly an example of that. Not a single vendor she suggested let us down and better yet, they each overwhelming exceeded our expectations. She never pushed a particular vender, but gently presented who she felt was your best bet. She was never wrong, not in the slightest. Most importantly, Kerri was always there to lend an ear, bounce ideas off of, and to keep us on track. Because of her, everything was perfect!

The wedding: Weddings can be a very stressful day—especially in the hours leading up to the ceremony. There are vendor drop-offs, set-up times, and numerous items that need to be very detailed and coordinated. With Kerri’s help, there was absolutely ZERO stress from myself, the bride, or anyone else involved in the wedding. She helped to organize day-of lunches for the bridal party that I know absolutely saved my wife! As she says, “All I did was eat, drink, laugh, and NOT STRESS!” Kerri went above and beyond to make sure everything was set-up, everything looked great, and everything was exactly where it needed to be—all while we were personally getting ready in the background. She was always friendly, perfectly polite, and always looking to go the extra mile to help. It was with her helping hand that the wedding went as perfect as it did. She never missed a detail—from organizing the processional for the ceremony, managing the first dance, helping my wife with her bustle mid-reception to the small details of making sure I always had a gin-n-tonic in my hand and everything was packed up on the bus home without us needing to ask!

Overall: Pure and simple, if you are looking to hire a wedding coordinator in the state of Virginia—you absolutely must hire Kerri and her team at Blush Events. She was on point, always available for a conversation, and there when the stress levels got a bit too high. She was not only a wedding coordinator, but truly a best friend throughout the entire process and on the day of. I truly think without her encouraging advice and calming demeanor, the wedding preparation would have been much more stressful. She was worth every cent we paid and more—I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Blush Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

Real Weddings

• Sarah Street Photography
    Sarah Street Photography Wedding Photographers

Kerri with Blush Events did an excellent job for my clients and I really enjoyed working with her at a wedding at Trump Winery recently. She was very flexible with any requests I had and very accommodating. Kerri was very thoughtful and had a basket of water and snacks for my second shooter and I when we arrived. It really says a lot about her attention to detail and thoughtfulness. As a vendor, I appreciated her! She was professional and had a great attitude. Would highly recommend for your planning or coordinating needs!

• The Masters of the Ceremony
    The Masters of the Ceremony Wedding DJs

I have been working with Blush Events for several years now and I have always been impressed by the passion, organization, eye for detail as well as the ability to envision and execute both classic and contemporary wedding trends. There are a lot of choices to make when planning a wedding, BLUSH EVENTS will take the load off of you and ensure your special day is as special as you dreamed!

• 11 S 12th Street Richmond, VA, 23219 See on map