11 S 12th Street, Richmond, VA 23219 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Blush Events

Blush is boutique experience specializing in wedding planning, coordination + design based in Virginia. Our team is bursting with warmth and unfaltering personal commitment, dedicated to surpassing expectations. Whether it’s a small intimate gathering or grand jubilee, attention to detail and flawless execution is our passion!

Blush Events offers planning + production, wedding management & style + design to clients. Their planning services include budget analysis, event design, guest list management, and vendor referrals. The team will complete any last-minute to-do lists and keep the day running smoothly with their personalized timelines. Blush Events can seamlessly plan your rehearsal as well as your wedding ceremony and reception.

ashleycoxphotography livcraigwedding10 0010 51 792335 v1

1 User photo

Blush Events 1

Anna Cruise Seaton · Married on 10/22/2018

Kerri is a life saver.

Kerri and her team are the best of the best. Their attention to detail and their overall investment in our big day was worth more than gold. Kerri genuinely cares about her brides, not just the business, and it shows in everything she does. All of their recommendations for vendors and setup proved to be top of the line as well. Kerri and Danyel - THANK YOU!!! Our day was perfect.

Sent on 01/31/2019

Rebecca · Married on 09/15/2018

Best Decision!

Hands down the best decision I made for our wedding this past September! I hired Kerri and the Blush team for month of planning and I am so happy I did. I don't know what I would have done without her! We hired all outside vendors for our wedding venue so there was a good amount of coordination and planning that had to be done - Kerri did such a great job with this and I can't imagine how much work she did behind the scenes! There were also a few things that came up that were unplanned, Kerri was always so helpful in these situations. Even before the month of she would spend time talking through things on the phone with me. She gave me such peace of mind. On the days leading up to wedding day and the day of, Kerri and her team took care of everything behind the scenes with such ease. Nothing was missed and we truly had the best day of our lives. Thank you so much Kerri and Blush Events, you truly are amazing!!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Blush Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• Sarah Street Photography
    Sarah Street Photography Wedding Photographers

Kerri with Blush Events did an excellent job for my clients and I really enjoyed working with her at a wedding at Trump Winery recently. She was very flexible with any requests I had and very accommodating. Kerri was very thoughtful and had a basket of water and snacks for my second shooter and I when we arrived. It really says a lot about her attention to detail and thoughtfulness. As a vendor, I appreciated her! She was professional and had a great attitude. Would highly recommend for your planning or coordinating needs!

• The Masters of the Ceremony
    The Masters of the Ceremony Wedding DJs

I have been working with Blush Events for several years now and I have always been impressed by the passion, organization, eye for detail as well as the ability to envision and execute both classic and contemporary wedding trends. There are a lot of choices to make when planning a wedding, BLUSH EVENTS will take the load off of you and ensure your special day is as special as you dreamed!

• 11 S 12th Street Richmond, VA, 23219 See on map