11 S 12th Street, Richmond, VA 23219 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Blush Events

Blush is boutique experience specializing in wedding planning, coordination + design based in Virginia. Our team is bursting with warmth and unfaltering personal commitment, dedicated to surpassing expectations. Whether it’s a small intimate gathering or grand jubilee, attention to detail and flawless execution is our passion!

Blush Events offers planning + production, wedding management & style + design to clients. Their planning services include budget analysis, event design, guest list management, and vendor referrals. The team will complete any last-minute to-do lists and keep the day running smoothly with their personalized timelines. Blush Events can seamlessly plan your rehearsal as well as your wedding ceremony and reception.

ashleycoxphotography livcraigwedding10 0010 51 792335 v1

Blush Events 5
Blush Events 6
Blush Events 7

Meghan O'brien Lowery · Married on 09/07/2019

gift yourself Blush, best money spent on our whole wedding

Being a former event planner and VERY Type A perfectionist, my expectations for my wedding planner were off the charts. Our meeting was by chance as I never expected to hire a wedding planner and now wondering how our perfect weekend would have ever happened without her guidance.

If you understand event/wedding planning, you will know that one of the greatest gifts of the organizer is a calm demeanor. From moment one I had a lot of anxiety, ignorance around wedding planning and general resistance to the process. I either wanted to not make a decision or be in complete control. Kerri's greatest gift is her flexibility and calm presence. She and I would often talk very late at night for her since I was planning the weekend from the West Coast. She has never failed to answer my text, phone call, email or instagram share within moments. Kerri calmed me when I felt as if my decisions were wrong. She strategized with me when Dorian (the storm) was headed towards my outdoor event. AND she made me laugh and feel smart, beautiful and justified in my decisions.

A wedding can be a very intense and overwhelming process and you need a rock, a stable individual to charter the ship. Kerri and Blush Events IS THAT LEADER. We hired Kerri and Blush for their full package and every dollar spent was well worth ALL of the work she did, I actually don't think she charges enough.

The greatest gift you can give yourself on your wedding day is Kerri Johnson and Blush Events. Every detail will be managed in a calm manner, every guest will love her as you do, as she easily coordinates a giant event. Go Blush or Go Home :) Kerri, you are a magical, kind, special human who I adore. One day I will be lucky enough to work for Blush and help plan their next wedding!

Sent on 09/12/2019
    Blush Events 8
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 08/31/2019

My Wedding Dreams Come True!

I cannot say enough good things about the Blush Events team! All of the ladies are truly amazing at what they do and I honestly don't know how I could've gone through the stressful process of planning a wedding without them. From my first inquiry to the day of the wedding, Kerri, Lyndee and Grace were extremely professional and were always there to answer the ridiculous amount of questions I had! :) Thank you ladies, you made my wedding dreams come true!!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2019
    Blush Events 9
    Blush Events 10

Blush Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

Real Weddings

• Sarah Street Photography
    Sarah Street Photography Wedding Photographers

Kerri with Blush Events did an excellent job for my clients and I really enjoyed working with her at a wedding at Trump Winery recently. She was very flexible with any requests I had and very accommodating. Kerri was very thoughtful and had a basket of water and snacks for my second shooter and I when we arrived. It really says a lot about her attention to detail and thoughtfulness. As a vendor, I appreciated her! She was professional and had a great attitude. Would highly recommend for your planning or coordinating needs!

• The Masters of the Ceremony
    The Masters of the Ceremony Wedding DJs

I have been working with Blush Events for several years now and I have always been impressed by the passion, organization, eye for detail as well as the ability to envision and execute both classic and contemporary wedding trends. There are a lot of choices to make when planning a wedding, BLUSH EVENTS will take the load off of you and ensure your special day is as special as you dreamed!

• 11 S 12th Street Richmond, VA, 23219 See on map