Elle Loren & Co.

Richmond, VA View map

Elle Loren & Co (formerly Blush Events) is an established wedding planning & design studio located in Richmond, Virginia. Owner Kerri Johnson has built her business’ success off of her innate talent in design and her imaginative approach to artistic expression. She has instilled a belief in her team that helps them translate their client's ideas into reality on their most special day. Their ultimate goal is to help couples realize their dream wedding while removing unwanted stress.

Elle Loren & Co offer a range of exclusive and intricate planning services that can assist couples in creating an unforgettable event. They can help nearly weds be in control of their financial situation by providing assistance with establishing and managing budgets This wedding planning and design company offer themselves in partial-planning and full-planning capacities depending on the amount of input couples require from the team. Their services can include the following but are not limited to:

• Full & partial wedding planning
  • Day of wedding management
  • Event design
  • Vendor referral
  • Guestlist management
  • Personalized timelines

Other Services

Elle Loren & Co excitedly offer their services at destination weddings. They are willing to travel and can assist couples in the management of their guests at their destination wedding venue. Kerri and her team can provide a unique proposal service that may assist in the ideation and implementation of special marriage proposals.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Sarah
    Sarah C. Married on 10/17/2021

The absolute best!

I cannot say enough good things about Elle Loren! Ari-Ahna's kindness, professionalism, optimism, and level-headedness kept us sane through three wedding dates and many unexpected challenges (thanks, COVID). She always kept us moving forward, and her advice was incredibly helpful . When our wedding day finally came, we were able to just show up and enjoy ourselves because we knew that we were in the best possible hands. It was a perfect day, and we couldn't have done it without the Elle Loren team!
  • Renee
    Renee R. Married on 09/04/2021

Quite literally couldn't have done it without her!

Hiring Kerri and her team was undoubtedly the best decision we made in our wedding planning process. My husband and I got engaged at the very beginning of covid, so we waited several months before we could even think about planning. I was hesitant to start planning with all the unknowns, and I’m generally bad with details and was really stressed about all that wedding planning entailed. Once we had our initial call with Kerri, I felt so much better about everything. As others have said in their reviews, she has a wonderfully calm and confident presence. She’s kind hearted, enthusiastic, passionate about what she does, and truly has the patience of a saint. We hired her for the full planning service for two events, so we spent a *lot* of time with her over the 10+ months of planning. A few details to mention: - Kerri knows the BEST venues and vendors in Richmond. My husband and I were struggling to find a ceremony venue that we liked, and when she suggested Virginia House, we fell in love immediately. We have friends who are from Richmond and they had never even heard of it before, so it’s almost like a hidden gem. We never would have known about it if it weren't for Kerri. She also has relationships with so many vendors, and she is great at helping you figure out which ones are the best for what you’re looking for within your budget. Since we aren’t local to Richmond, it was also super helpful to know that she had worked with almost all of our vendors before, so she knew the people, their communication style, their prior work, etc. That alone helped alleviate a lot of my planning anxiety. - She has an incredible eye for design. I am the kind of person who can look at a photo and know what I like, but I could never create it on my own or even have the words to describe my style. Kerri was able to listen to my ramblings and nail it. She’s also super responsive to whatever you like and what you want. Some people get worried that planners will drive too many decisions or push their own agenda, but Kerri was so good about giving her honest opinion about what would look best. I can’t tell you how many of our guests commented on how beautiful and tasteful our wedding was. I credit all of the design to Kerri, her team, and the vendors she helped us select! - The weekend of the wedding, we had all hands on deck thanks to her team. They were so attentive and made sure the trains kept running on time. There were a LOT of moving parts, and all of the important things fell into place. Bottom line: If you’re on the fence, know that the investment is worth every penny. She's a true professional who takes great pride in what she does - the ultimate craftswoman of wedding planning!
    Brooke R. Married on 08/28/2021

Every aspect exceeded expectations!

Hire a planning team if you are on the fence because it is worth every penny and if you are in VA then all the more reason to leverage the expertise and partnerships of Elle Loren & Co. Kerri and her team are incredible! We were their first couple to postpone with COVID since our original 4/4/20 date was two weeks away when everything shut down. Multiple postponements (500+ days later!) and a transition of team members we did not miss a beat. Their communication continued to surpass our expectations to keep us organized and on track when there are endless decisions. Their expertise was so helpful more times than I can count to help us make (and re-make!) decisions. Ari-Ahna worked with us for our final date and was phenomenal from start to finish. She ensured everything was executed as we envisioned and then some. The weekend and day of she was SO flexible to make every moment magical or adjust to other vendor requests and changes. Your day will be everything and more if you go with Elle Loren & Co!

Real Weddings

• Ginger & Daniel
    40 photos · 07/06/2019
  • Michael & Jasline
    37 photos · 05/17/2019

Sarah Street Photography Sarah Street Photography Wedding Photographers

Kerri with Blush Events did an excellent job for my clients and I really enjoyed working with her at a wedding at Trump Winery recently. She was very flexible with any requests I had and very accommodating. Kerri was very thoughtful and had a basket of water and snacks for my second shooter and I when we arrived. It really says a lot about her attention to detail and thoughtfulness. As a vendor, I appreciated her! She was professional and had a great attitude. Would highly recommend for your planning or coordinating needs!

The Masters of the Ceremony The Masters of the Ceremony Wedding DJs

I have been working with Blush Events for several years now and I have always been impressed by the passion, organization, eye for detail as well as the ability to envision and execute both classic and contemporary wedding trends. There are a lot of choices to make when planning a wedding, BLUSH EVENTS will take the load off of you and ensure your special day is as special as you dreamed!

11 S 12th Street Richmond, VA, 23219
Location of (Elle Loren & Co.)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding