About Blush Custom Weddings

Your Vision Is Our Passion

At Blush Custom Weddings you can rest assure you are hiring the very best.

With over 20 years experience, our team can provide you with the wedding of your dreams. The owner, Jessica Colon, is both professionally trained and a award winning designer.

We are a "weddings only" florist.  Because of this we are able to focus on your day and your day only. We fully service all of our weddings! This means that we deliver and set up all floral arrangements at both the ceremony and reception sites,

No matter how large or how small your wedding may be, Blush Custom Weddings will design a custom look for your big day!

Give us a call today and we will work closely with you to ensure that you get exactly what you have dreamed of.  We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Email: blushweddings@hotmail.com

Clean Up (8)
Aisle Decor (7)
Flower Petals (5)
Single Flowers (3)

I am so happy that I worked with Jessica for my wedding day flowers! I had a budget that I wanted to stick to and Jessica kept it. I am not sure how many times I made changes but she always adjusted and worked with me to have my dream flowers. My bridal bouquet was beautiful and the bridesmaids were too. I loved that she had the two bouquets different but they complimented each other. I also loved my wreaths that she created to put around the lantern center pieces. I originally was not going to have wreaths around the lanterns because I thought the cost would be too much. I asked Jessica what her vision of the wreaths would be and cost if I did want them. Her vision of the wreaths was perfect and I honestly cant believe the price was even better! She also even did an amazing job with the random vases I told her to fill throughout the venue. All of my flowers were absolutely beautiful!!!

Jessica is a one of a kind vendor. I never meant her before this but I felt like she was a friend of mine. She was very easy to get along with and really was driven to capture my vision. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Alysha, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I had a great experience with Blush Custom Weddings. Jessica was so responsive and was willing to work with my when I changed my mind a bunch of times and never made me feel like I was being a pain or indecisive which I totally was. I loved my flowers and everything looked exactly how I pictured it. I even like that when she quotes she uses pictures because it helped with my visual of the colors.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Blush Custom Weddings Pricing

This deal has
SOLD OUT

Book early and Save BIG!

$100.00 Value | Promo Code: FEB2018
Save your date with Blush and Save BIG!! Save your date by Feb. 14th and receive the Groom & Groomsmen Boutonnieres at no charge! Up to $100 Value! Not valid with any other offers. Just go to our website www.blushcustomweddings.com and fill out the "Request a Consultation" form. Enter Code: FEB2018 for the special. We will prepare a quote for you within 24 hours!! Don't wait! Only a handful of dates are still available! Is yours?
Offer Expires: 02/14/2018
#WWf635849750946033

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Blust Custom Weddings does an amazing job at creating floral master pieces! If you need wedding bouquets or center pieces or even a gorgeous flower statement piece, they have you covered! Absolutely beautiful work!!

I recently photographed a wedding that Blush Custom Weddings had done the floral arrangements and everything turned out beautifully! I noticed the bride getting compliments on her flowers all day long. Being a wedding photographer, I obviously see and photograph many bouquets and I think that these arrangements came together beautifully and looked amazing in photographs! I also had a positive experience with the representative that I met briefly while she was setting up the decor in the church. Overall, I feel confident endorsing Blush Custom Weddings!

Consistently amazing! Blush Custom Weddings does wonderful work!

Jessica's florals are beautiful and creative. She delivers exactly what you are envisioning! It is wonderful to see a vendor who truly puts their heart into their work and LOVES what they do!!

Events

Northeast Ohio, Mentor, OH 44060   See On Map
440-319-9002 (phone)
Blush Custom Weddings is a wedding Florist from Mentor Ohio. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Lake, Ashtabula Co., Cuyahoga Co., and Geauga Co.. Blush Custom Weddings is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the northeast ohio wedding industry for 17 years. We specialize in wedding floral design.