15882 Clayton Road, Ballwin, MO 63011 Map · Phone number

About Blossoms Bridal

New, Exciting, and Beautiful Styles Await You....

At BLOSSOMS BRIDAL, you will find a wide selection of beautiful gowns for brides, bridesmaids, mothers, flower girls, special occasions and Prom.

We offer a variety of fabulous styles in store from simple to elegant to spectacular in exquisite detail and embellishments. The collections include:
Silhouette: A-line, Fit-N-Flare, Mermaid, Sheath, Ball Gown or Princess.
Waist: Empire, Dropped, Natural, or asymmetrical.
Neckline: Halter, V-neck, One-Shoulder, Off-Shoulder, Scoop, Square, Strapless, Sweetheart, or V-neck.

The designer gowns in store include Alyce, Casa Blanca, Impression, DaVinci, Atelier Diagonal by Pronovias, 2BE by Mon Cheri, Jasmine and our own Blossoms Bridal lines.

Please visit our store and try on one of our new gowns. Please feel free to share your thoughts or designs with us so that we may enhance our gown selections for you.

Call 636-527-7130 for store hours or driving directions. Walk-ins are welcome. However, to better serve you, appointments are recommended.

Follow Blossoms Bridal on

home bride
home bride

32 Reviews for Blossoms Bridal

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 04/29/2017

I had an overall amazing experience at Blossoms Bridal. I had originally gone to this bridal shop because I fell in love with a Maggie Sottero dress that was in a catalog. I refused to try on any other dress until I had tried this one on first. They were the only store in my area that had the dress and I couldn't wait to try it on. The day we went to Blossom Bridal for the first time I can't say enough how great we were treated. The service is outstanding and very professional. We strictly went there for the one dress and they never once steered me away. They never once asked me to try on different dresses. They never told me no or I couldn't do something they were accommodating the entire time I was there. The first day we were there for my mother’s sake and my curiosity we did end up trying on a few other dresses , I mean why not right. And again they did everything we ask, they were so helpful and not pushy at all. I probably had to go to the store about 7 times with trying on the dress, alterations, shoe fittings and show offs. And they never once said no, or tell me to come a different day. My dress was always waiting for me as I arrived. The girls who work there are the sweetest and most outgoing. The seamstress is an angel, she will truly make you feel beautiful in your gown. I felt like a princess every time I put that dress on. I can’t say enough great things about this Bridal shop. I will recommend them to every bride that I talk to. Thanks again for everything and helping me become the princess I was on my wedding day.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Jennifer · Married on 12/30/2016

Service makes all the difference. We wanted to order from a designer they didn't currently carry, and they were willing to go the extra mile to make it happen. The dresses were gorgeous!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Laura · Married on 07/11/2015

I bought my dress at Blossoms Bridal off the clearance rack and my dress was about 6 sizes too big. Ana the lady who does their alternations met with me prior to purchasing the dress and assured me she could alter the dress to fit me perfectly. About a month before the wedding I took my dress back in and she altered it which only took about a week. It turned out WONDERFUL!!!! I was so happy with the transformation and she definitely delivered on making the dress fit me like a glove. Ana is so talented and such a nice person too. The dress was beautiful and it was all because of Ana's expertise. The total price for my dress and alterations was 1100.

Sent on 07/23/2015

• 15882 Clayton Road Ballwin, 63011 See on map
    8883782778 (Other Phone Number)