Sew Ridiculous - Bridal Alterations

Ballwin, MO View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Ballwin, Missouri, Sew Ridiculous is an bridal alterations specialist that caters to all types of formal occasions. These can include weddings, proms, galas, and many other events. Dedicated to clients and their satisfaction, this company goes above and beyond with each appointment. From the first encounter, customers will receive personalized services and specialized attention. Sew Ridiculous' goals are aligned with couples' expectations of exceptional experiences.

Sew Ridiculous offers clients a range of services, including alterations, pressing, steaming, custom additions, garment reworking, custom apparel. Backed by 40 years of sewing and alterations, experience this company's products are top-notch. Each clothing item is handled with meticulous care, ensuring that the result is as intended. Sew Ridiculous is pleased to answer any questions that clients may have and can accommodate fittings with a set appointment.

• Woman-owned

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Garters
Hair Accessories
Undergarments
Veils

• Tracy
    Tracy H. Married on 10/20/2021

Incredibly talented seamstress

Theresa is incredibly talented. My dress fit well enough when I got it, but she transformed it into a glove-like fit. I could not be happier with her alterations and suggestions for adjusting the dress. Theresa also helped me choose an unique bustle that truly makes the dress look hemmed and not just tucked up.

I was not in a rush to have my dress done, but she finished the work in a timely manner.

My family and bridesmaids live in California, so I all of my visits with Theresa were solo. Fittings take awhile and quickly Theresa felt more like an aunt and friend. She's given me advice not only on the dress and wedding, but life. I value her opinion and enjoy my visits with her.

Her sewing studio is located in her home. It is spotless and tastefully decorated. She has a nice private changing room too.

Sew Ridiculous - Bridal Alterations's reply:

You are such a sweet young lady and it has been my pleasure. Thank you trusting me with your custom gown. You will always feel like family to me too.
  • Brandi
    Brandi M. Married on 09/04/2021

Love my dress!

Theresa added cups, a corset and a bustle to my dress. She was easy to work with and the dress came out perfect. Highly recommend!

Sew Ridiculous - Bridal Alterations's reply:

Hi Brandi. Thank you so much for your 5star review. You where a beautiful bride. Best wishes and God bless
    Carrie C. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing experience!

Theresa was absolutely amazing to work with! My dress had many bustle points and she made it look amazing! My dress fit absolutely perfect to me when she was done with the alterations! She also altered my moms dress and it fit perfect as well! You can definitely trust her with your bridal alterations!

Sew Ridiculous - Bridal Alterations's reply:

Thank you Carrie. It was my pleasure taking care of your alterations. It was such a beautiful dress and you were so pleasant to work with. I wish you nothing but the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

766 Sulphur Spring Ct Ballwin, MO, 63021
Location of (Sew Ridiculous - Bridal Alterations)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding