Lemon Grove, CA 91945 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 39

About BLOOMS

Flowers are important to me and it's an art form that I've made my life! After years of working with discerning clientele from San Diego to New York City, I pride myself on tailoring designs to tell the clients' story and fulfilling whatever their needs may be. Floral design is a lot more than just pretty flowers on guest tables. It's about transforming spaces, telling unique stories, and using tactile and olfactory senses to create memories.

As a painter, I try to make each design an inspiration for a future painting. Whether it's a wild color combo or something classically neutral, I make sure I'm using a variety of scales, textures, and tones. Once I have a bouquet that I know I want to paint - it's sure to be a stunner on the big day!

4598d7a8c59da639 1472499662013 rbi 1

BLOOMS  5
BLOOMS  6

Melissa · Married on 06/28/2019

Still in Awe!!

Breesa was amazing. Honestly, our flowers were the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. We are not from SD nor do we live in Southern California but we were able to meet with Breesa once in person prior to our wedding and then had one final call to go over aesthetics one last time. Wow did Breesa nail our boho/modern vibe! I still can't over how beautiful everything. Still in awe!! We can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Jenny · Married on 01/03/2017

Amazing job designing my interior for my wedding. Lovely flowers and their customer service is amazing!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Cortney · Married on 11/25/2016

Breesa was so willing to work within the budget we set and still deliver such amazing florals. It really made the wedding!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Award

BLOOMS FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 205.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 325.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Spotlight Studios
    Spotlight Studios Wedding Photographers

Gorgeous flowers by Blooms! Highly recommend for weddings! Always fresh and perfectly placed! :)

• Rickety Swank Vintage Rentals & Industrial Farm Tables
    Rickety Swank Vintage Rentals & Industrial Farm Tables Wedding Rentals

We have had the honor to work with Bree on a event and she was very organized and creative. She had a wonderful vision for the style of the event and went over and beyond to provide the perfect look. She is very professional and provides great service.

• Lemon Grove, 91945 See on map