1111, San Diego, CA 92104 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,200
Availability Check your date

About Brogen Jessup Photography

Hey!

I'm Brogen Jessup. I'm a San Diego based traveling wedding photographer. I go the distance to capture your union no matter where the location. I have 9 years of experience in wedding photography and 5 in destination weddings. My degree is in fine art and art direction.

My approach to photgraphy is balance, I know when to be a fly on the wall and capture candid moments, and when to be assertive and give you direction.

It's important for me that you enjoy your wedding day and that every aspect isn't revolved around photo & video. I work in a very fast & non disruptive way so that you can foucs on livin' it up with your boo. Connection is key, my ideal client is someone like minded and looking for a wedding bestie rather than a checked off vendor.

My goal is to provide my clients with ease of mind knowing they are moving forward in their lives while having photos they can reflect back on. Your gallery will capture the essence of day with a little flare of art direction in a non-cheesy way. Like seriously... no cheese. Lets hang out, capture some cool shit and make sure you get back to your friends & family so that you can party.

On my days off you can catch me at a local bar sippin' craft cocktials and rockin' a hat. If i'm not there, you might see my husband David and I riding our Harley. We have a 3 year old boxer and love spending time outdoors.

Cheers,

22 Reviews for Brogen Jessup Photography

• Chelsie

Chelsie Hall · Married on 08/01/2020

Brogen is amazing

Brogen was incredible- we are so happy with the photos that she took to capture the best day of our lives. I’m so happy that we found her. If I had it all to do over again, I’d only book her sooner!

She was on point with our schedule, kept the day rolling, and took photos that we will cherish forever. It’s incredible how many details you might not think about on your day that Brogen was really on top of (she made sure we had water bottles off of the tables, and she kept my lipstick handy- dream!).

I completely recommend Brogen. We are thrilled with her work and so happy with our wedding photos. Especially if you are considering a destination wedding, get her on your team!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan Jenkins · Married on 10/12/2019

She's the BEST!

First of all, let me just assure you that if you are reading this because you are debating whether or not to hire Brogen for your wedding or event….I can promise you that you will not regret working with her! I work in the film business and the photo/video world myself, so I knew that having a photographer who not only had a great eye for composition and editing, but also was easy to work with was #1 on my wedding list. When I stumbled on Brogen’s website, I was instantly in love with her shooting aesthetic and her “about me” section. She was the whole package. She was quick to contact me back and made the booking process easy and was organized. I love that we had a facetime chat before we booked, so we could make sure that we vibed and were on the same page!
    We met for the first time during our engagement shoot. She put my husband (who is very camera shy) at ease with clear and fun guidance on posing and styling tips. Let me just say...that we came at her with a lot of ideas (using fire in our shoot, using LED props, etc) and Brogen was game for anything! We had a blast and ended up with the most perfect engagement photos - everyone who sees them says we look like we belong on an album cover, they are that special. :)
    On our wedding day - I felt so at ease knowing that she was there. She helped blow though those family photos and noticed every single detail like...making sure dad didn’t have things in his pocket that would look awkward in pics, or making sure mom removed her glasses from her dress. I can tell how much she cares about her work. Our ceremony and reception were both outdoors, and our goal was to create a “festival vibe” . Brogen captured every laugh, every tear, every hug and every dance move with such grace and stealth….she was a part of our big day without the intrusion of many photographers I have seen at weddings who “stop everything” to get their shot. Brogen’s editorial, artistic, and whimsical style were exactly what we needed, and I honestly cannot imagine working with anyone else. I will definitely be using her again and again!

Sent on 02/14/2020
  • Susan

Susan Amassyali · Married on 07/19/2019

When You Hire a Photographer....

.... and she is willing to help, do, assist and make sure your wedding day is seamless while taking pictures then yes, she deserves a review! Finding a photographer is overwhelming, stressful and with the pressure of social media you wonder if you're pictures are going to look good enough! ... well good news is... If Brogen is your wedding photographer you don't have feel overwhelmed or stressed and can go to bed the night of your wedding thankful she was your wedding photographer!
    Brogen is thoughtful, sweet, spunky, fun, meticulous and INCREDIBLY talented!! She has a vision like photographers for GQ or VOGUE. Capturing anything from small details to intimate moments she was always camera ready. I cried when I got my sneak peak pics the week after our wedding! Everyone that sees them says "WoW" and well me... I still drool over them ;)
    I am forever thankful for you Brogen!!

Sent on 08/28/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Brogen Jessup Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4200.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Trash The Dress
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• 1111 San Diego, CA, 92104 See on map
    6197877579 (Phone number)
    Location of (Brogen Jessup Photography)