Del Mar, CA 92014 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 53

About Francine Ribeau Events

As your partner in planning, Francine Ribeau Events is by your side every step of the way to ensure a memorable event that will have your guests talking about it for years to come. Known for our fresh and innovative approach, FRE offers couples sound advice on traditional and contemporary trends, infusing your wedding with cutting-edge artistry and imagination. FRE commits to the highest level of customer service. As a boutique wedding planning company, vast resources of experience and creativity will be utilized to ensure the success of your event. We pride ourselves on being available to each and every one of our clients by providing an unparalleled level of individualized service and industry expertise. From your very first inquiry and throughout the entire planning process, we understand… it's all about you!

Follow Francine Ribeau Events on

Francine Ribeau Events 6
Francine Ribeau Events 7
  • Sarah-Anne

Sarah-Anne Dercho · Married on 09/26/2019

Suher was such an amazing DOC

Suher absolutely saved our wedding. I was pulling my hair out trying to figure out the finer details and she smoothed it all out with ease. Contacted the vendors I couldnt (I was organizing the wedding from overseas) and even added some amazing personal touches (a vegemite surprise for our American/Australian wedding) She made sure that our day ran so smoothly, I didnt have even one worry. Truly the most amazing wedding coord I could ever ask for.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Sivan · Married on 06/01/2018

When I first got in contact with Suher, I told her I had a challenge for her: a small wedding at Rancho Valencia, approx. 10 guests, and less than 2 weeks until our ideal date. There was not a single hesitation in her voice when she told me that not only can this be done, but it will be everything I wanted it to be.

I do not know many people who would take on a challenge like that, headstrong, filled with positivity and reassurance. After a successful night, I can now say that I have absolutely no regrets trusting Suher. As an incredibly picky person, I sometimes struggle transferring responsibility over to someone else. Suher did not disappoint and went above and beyond. Even when I doubled the guest count less than a week before. She was always easy to get in contact with and, overall, did incredible work. Thanks!

Sent on 06/03/2018
    Francine Ribeau Events 8
    Francine Ribeau Events 9

Erin · Married on 04/28/2018

After meeting and chatting with several coordinators my fiance and I decided we thought Francine was the one. From the beginning Francine GOT IT DONE!! Our hopes were to find a coordinator who could take my wedding dreams and make them a reality, help ease the stress and to do’s of the wedding planning process and recommend the best vendors in the industry. Francine did all this and MORE! Francine is EXPERIENCED which I believe truly sets her apart from all the rest - she has relationships with the the best vendors in the business (or will find them; as in my case to deliver wedding perfection), she has high standards for the vendors she works with, she is on top of things and will ensure you know what you need to be doing at all times, keeps you on track with your budget and eased the stress from all the things that come your way when planning a wedding. From my ever so indecisiveness, to being overly concerned with everything turning out perfect, Francine was there every step of the way, she has an incredible eye for detail, she was very attentive - no matter how busy she was, she always makes you feel like your wedding matters most, she offered AMAZING professional advice on all things wedding as I leaned on her because I quickly learned “Francine knows best!” From etiquette to what will WOW our guests, down to each and every detail, Francine knows her stuff!!! During the wedding process Francine became more than our coordinator she felt like a friend, she was my constant during the process and on the wedding day when it was time for everything to come to light SHE DID NOT DISAPPOINT. Coming from someone who is extremely picky and hard to please - she made my wedding dreams come true and then some! Francine you are amazing at what you do - Thank you!

Sent on 06/06/2018

• What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Del Mar, 92014 See on map
    619-972-5985 (Phone number)
    619-920-0510 (Other Phone Number)
    Typical Office Hours (subject to change based on event schedule): Saturday and Sunday: Creating some amazing events! Monday: Off and Recovering Tuesday - Friday: 8.00 AM - 4.30 PM