61 Water Street, Hingham, MA 02043 Map · Phone number

About Bloom Lingerie Boutique

Experience Bloom Lingerie
At Bloom we believe every woman should feel beautiful - no matter what body type she has. We also care that every woman should feel comfortable in the environment where she shops. We are dedicated to personalized service and offer an extensive selection of fine lingerie from renowned lines and new designers that provide a range of options for all women. We invite you to experience Bloom…

Bridal
Bloom offers an exquisite collection of bridal lingerie to meet every need from wedding gown foundation to your honeymoon. Our bridal trousseau options are ageless and tailored to the unique personality and taste of each bride. From romantic European bustiers, to ethereal silk gowns, luxurious cashmeres, and lace peignoirs from select designers, Bloom Lingerie will help you choose the perfect gift or create the bridal trousseau of your dreams.

Bra and Bra Fitting
We are fit specialists, trained by leading experts in the industry. We offer you an extensive collection of top quality, popular brands such as Chantelle, Wacoal, Eveden, Hanro and Cosabella. Our wide selection of bras cover a variety of body type, bust size and lifestyle. We carry sizes ranging from AA to HH cups and you can choose from underwire, demi, strapless, bust minimizers and pushups. Bloom Lingerie will provide you with the best fitting strapless bras, long line strapless and backless bras. For our brides we also carry torselettes and bustiers. We encourage you to bring your dress in and try on the garments in our spacious dressing rooms and experience Bloom's refined level of personal service.

Shapwear
Beautiful undergarments are absolutely necessary to beautiful gowns!
Shapewear is the new catch-all name for body shapers, foundation under garments, bustiers, control top panties, and corsets. Whether you're looking for something for under your everyday wear or for that special outfit, we have the solution to control, smooth out, and help you look more streamlined. The perfect appreance on your wedding day is built on a foundation of gorgeous well made undergarments.

BridalCorset
P6270096
P5290074
P6300103
Bloom Lingerie Boutique
In Bloom navy polka dot chemise
Navy Blue one piece teddy by Blush
In Bloom navy polka dot chemise Navy Blue one piece teddy by Blush
"Peek-a- boo"
"Peek-a- boo" Half cup bra and skirted thong in white lace with contrasting silk blue trim by...
Pink silk chiffon and lace pegnoir with overt thong....new twist on a classic look.
"Candy Stripe"
"Candy Stripe" Hot pink lace half cup demi bra with matching black stripe ruffle panty....adorable!
P4160068
P4160071
P6260091
P5290078
Bloom Lingerie Boutique
Bra fit specialists, we offer you an extensive collection of top quality  popular brands brands such...
Bra fit specialists, we offer you an extensive collection of top quality popular brands brands such...
BridalCorset
P6270096

3 Reviews for Bloom Lingerie Boutique

• George

Yael · Married on 10/17/2009

Melinda at Bloom helped me with my day of lingerie. I didn't know I had been wearing the wrong sized bra! I was comfortable all day and I felt good, SEXY! I found a few other treasures while I was there too. I highly recommend Bloom!

Sent on 11/04/2009

Kristin · Married on 09/06/2009

My Bachelorette Party at Bloom Lingerie was a sophisticated, intimate and special experience where I bonded with my best friends and prepared for my big day. Wendy and Melinda created a comfortable environment and elegant celebration. Everyone enjoyed helping me pick out lingerie that was unique and beautiful!

Sent on 09/12/2009

I thought this shop was really helpful. they helped me find the perfect items under my gown

Sent on 09/29/2013

Bloom Lingerie Boutique FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Undergarments

• 61 Water Street Hingham, 02043 See on map
    7817491330 (Fax Number)
    Tuesday thru Friday 10:00am - 6:00pm Saturday 10:00am - 5:00pm Private shopping hours available by appointment.