This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Staff Kindness
Fittings and Adjustments
Tuxedos
Dress Selection

On WeddingWire since 2013

Chryssie's Bridal, based out of Canton, Massachusetts, has been turning wedding dreams into reality for over 35 years through “Elegance, Service and Creativity,” and in that time we have mastered the ideal bridal gown shopping experience as we have been part of many love stories.

In a welcoming and pampering atmosphere, we offer an extensive selection of exquisite designer gowns from elegant and romantic to modern and classic. We cater to each bride’s individual needs, from the bridal gown and accessories to bridesmaids, mothers and flower girls in a process that is exciting and memorable.

We pride ourselves on our highly personalized and award-winning service. Our team of talented stylists are knowledgeable, friendly and professional who will guide you to find your dream gown and help carry out your wedding day vision!

We look forward to working with you and being a part of your love story!

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Hair Accessories
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

86% Recommended by couples

M
Meaghan W. Sent on 04/04/2023

The Best Dress Shopping Experience

Chryssie's was the second bridal shop I went to, and the experience was phenomenal! Christina was my consultant and she was so understanding and easy to work with. I went in with an image of what I wanted for my dress and she delivered. There were several other brides at the time of my appointment, but it never felt crowded or uncomfortable. There was great energy in the shop and the other consultants were so supportive as well! I cannot recommend Chryssie's highly enough!!
C
Cristina R. Sent on 07/20/2023

Thank you sonia!

I had an excellent experience at Chryssie's Bridal! I worked with Sonia, who is so incredibly kind and helpful. I came in not really knowing what I wanted, and she was incredibly patient in pulling dresses of many different styles and really listening when I said what I liked about each dress. The very last dress she pulled for me was a combination of all of my favorite elements of the previous dresses I tried and I knew that it was going to be my dress. When you work with Sonia, you can really feel how much she cares about helping you. She made me feel so beautiful and special with every dress we tried on and every time she felt too excited to resist putting a veil on my head. Oh, and she helped me pick my veil too! Thank you to Sonia and thank you to Chryssie's Bridal for helping me find my wedding dress.
Kara
Kara J. Sent on 01/26/2023

Amazing group

We went to Chrissie's on Saturday to find my dress, and they were wonderful! There was another bride shopping at the same time, but we didn't feel rushed or squished or anything. Everyone was so helpful, and they worked with us to find The dress, listened to feedback, and were really just a joy to work with.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding