Placentia, Placentia, CA 92870 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Pricing

About Blissfully Styled

Blissfully Styled is a wedding planning company based in Placentia, California that has a love for elegance and providing their couples with a classy, unforgettable experience. Owner and lead planner Karen gets to know each and every one of her clients on a personal level, to the point where she will cry happy tears along with your family and friends. This wedding planning company will be there to cover all your wedding needs with a sense of professionalism, experience, and stylish flair.

Experience
Karen realized the importance of having a wedding planner/guide after planning her own wedding in 2012. After 25 years in the real estate/escrow industry and completing the LVL academy, she decided to start Blissfully Styled. Karen’s professional team of planners has well over 20 years of combined experience in event coordination. They are all capable of handling any wedding day crisis.

Service
Blissfully Styled can be there to take care of the not-so-magical parts of the planning process — the small details. Whether it be coordination or full planning, Karen and her team have a unique set of services for every couple. Wedding planning services offered include the following:

• Full planning

Blissfully Styled 1
Blissfully Styled 2
Blissfully Styled 3

Casey · Married on 11/09/2019

AMAZING traveling planner/coordinator !!

Living in Northen California, Karen and I had done most of my planning over the phone. She always made sure I was comfortable and confident with every phone call. I never felt rushed with any of our phone meetings. Karen traveled to Northern California to coordinate day of as well. She made every vision I had of my big day come to life. The day went by flawlessly, Karen and her team made it so my husband and I could enjoy our day without any worry.

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • I

Irene · Married on 11/02/2019

Best Decision Ever

Blissfully Styled was the best decision we made as an engaged couple. Our day went so perfectly and seamlessly. I was stressed about my wedding because of all the things that go into it (flowers, table settings, gifts, etc) but Blissfully styled made it the most stress free day I could ever ask for. Because weddings are costly, I wanted to save as much money as possible BUT some things are really worth the price and this company is definitely one of them! If you are an engaged bride or groom, do yourselves a favor and hire Karen and her staff for the most perfect wedding day ever!

Sent on 11/28/2019

Kelly Andrews · Married on 06/08/2019

Best Decision!

This review is long overdue! I married the love of my life in June 2019, and Karen and the Blissfully Styled team made all my wedding dreams come true. From the moment I first spoke with Karen, I felt an instant connection. From start to finish, she made me feel like I was her number one priority even though I know she was working with other brides. She listened to all my needs, constantly calmed my nerves, was always available to offer guidance, helped me make both small and large decisions, connected me with some truly wonderful vendors, and just overall made my wedding planning process go smoothly! Then the day of the wedding arrived... there aren't enough words to describe how incredible she and her team were. My day felt like a dream come true, and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Karen thought of every single detail and allowed me, my husband, and our families to enjoy every moment. It was the best day of my life, and much of that is owed to her. I will be forever grateful to Karen and could not recommend her enough. If you are looking for a wedding planner, you need to book Blissfully Styled. Karen is AMAZING and you will not regret it! Thank you Karen and team!!!!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Award

Blissfully Styled Pricing

Blissfully Styled Price Rates

Blissfully Styled FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Placentia Placentia, California, 92870 See on map