Blissfully Styled Reviews

23 | Placentia, CA

23 Reviews for Blissfully Styled

• Michelle

Michelle Okamoto · Getting married on 12/04/2021

Planned my wedding (Bride)

Words cannot describe what a perfect match Karen was! She was truly better than anyone I could have ever envisioned to plan my wedding. She came incredibly prepared to every meeting and phone call we had scheduled. As someone who does not enjoy event planning, she took the reigns and had every single aspect under control. Her taste and style is impeccable and she took my vision and transformed it into something that was truly perfect. Not to mention, she is SO much fun and a girl's girl....which made the whole process far from stressful and so enjoyable! Because my mom was so instrumental in the wedding planning, her and Karen spent many hours together and became best friends from the moment they met. Having a team that is so positive, on top of it, and so fun to work with was a dream! Of course, like many other brides, we need to cancel our wedding....TWICE....which was heart-breaking, but the right thing to do during a time like this. I truly cannot recommend Blissfully Styled enough for your wedding planning. You will be a bride that can breathe, focus on work and other life commitments, and have complete faith that your wedding is in the best hands!

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • Christina

Christina Bianchi · Getting married on 08/14/2021

Best decision - you won't be disappointed!

I knew Karen was the planner for us from our first few minutes on the phone. I wanted a stress-free day where I could hand the reigns over to someone else would care as much about all the little details as I would. Other vendors I met with felt impersonal and like a check-the-box interview. But Karen spent time truly getting to know me and my fiancé. She immediately felt like a friend to brainstorm with and who would make sure every tiny detail on every single table was perfect. While we didn’t use Karen for full design and planning, I did purchase extra hours of her time in addition to day-of coordination so I could use her expertise finalizing design ideas, florals etc. BEST DECISION EVER. After every email exchange and call, I felt comfortable and confident with the direction we were going. When we had to postpone our wedding due to the pandemic, Karen was available by email, phone and text to talk me off multiple ledges (multiple times). I can’t say enough great things about our experience so far! I’ll update this review in 2021 when we finally have our special day, but in the meantime if you’re looking for a designer/planner who truly cares about her couples, has a great design vision and attention to detail, and is just generally a good human who you look forward to talking to, Karen at Blissfully Styled is your person.

Sent on 05/03/2020
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Metti · Married on 12/06/2020

Great Experience!

I worked with Karen starting in summer 2020 in the planning phase of a 170-person guest count wedding under a contract for Management and Design. From the very first conversation Karen was extremely thorough, patient and knowledgeable. She thought of everything. She broke down the planning process to make it manageable, fun and not overwhelming. I am an extremely detailed person and I must say, Karen exceeded my expectations. She was always a step ahead and such a calming, orderly force. She provided great guidance, vendor connections/recommendations, planning tools and really helped us put our whole vision in motion. I am extremely happy with the entire process and Karen’s work was invaluable. She is worth every penny and I would recommend her planning skills for your event. I will always have great memories of the process and she was such an important part. I am truly grateful to have had the opportunity to plan with such an extremely organized, professional, kind and heartfelt person. The planning process was made so pleasant thanks to Karen. We truly couldn’t have asked for a better partner in our efforts. Our wedding plans shifted mid-process and Karen was so great throughout. I can attest to her planning efforts. I vetted a number of sources and she was the best decision we could have made.

Sent on 12/27/2020

Casey · Married on 11/09/2019

AMAZING traveling planner/coordinator !!

Living in Northen California, Karen and I had done most of my planning over the phone. She always made sure I was comfortable and confident with every phone call. I never felt rushed with any of our phone meetings. Karen traveled to Northern California to coordinate day of as well. She made every vision I had of my big day come to life. The day went by flawlessly, Karen and her team made it so my husband and I could enjoy our day without any worry.

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • I

Irene · Married on 11/02/2019

Best Decision Ever

Blissfully Styled was the best decision we made as an engaged couple. Our day went so perfectly and seamlessly. I was stressed about my wedding because of all the things that go into it (flowers, table settings, gifts, etc) but Blissfully styled made it the most stress free day I could ever ask for. Because weddings are costly, I wanted to save as much money as possible BUT some things are really worth the price and this company is definitely one of them! If you are an engaged bride or groom, do yourselves a favor and hire Karen and her staff for the most perfect wedding day ever!

Sent on 11/28/2019

Kelly Andrews · Married on 06/08/2019

Best Decision!

This review is long overdue! I married the love of my life in June 2019, and Karen and the Blissfully Styled team made all my wedding dreams come true. From the moment I first spoke with Karen, I felt an instant connection. From start to finish, she made me feel like I was her number one priority even though I know she was working with other brides. She listened to all my needs, constantly calmed my nerves, was always available to offer guidance, helped me make both small and large decisions, connected me with some truly wonderful vendors, and just overall made my wedding planning process go smoothly! Then the day of the wedding arrived... there aren't enough words to describe how incredible she and her team were. My day felt like a dream come true, and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Karen thought of every single detail and allowed me, my husband, and our families to enjoy every moment. It was the best day of my life, and much of that is owed to her. I will be forever grateful to Karen and could not recommend her enough. If you are looking for a wedding planner, you need to book Blissfully Styled. Karen is AMAZING and you will not regret it! Thank you Karen and team!!!!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Christopher Nenadich · Married on 06/01/2019

We love Karen!

We absolutely loved working with Karen for our wedding in Ojai! She really was a joy to work with and she went above and beyond to help us create the perfect day. We'll miss talking with her and could not recommend her enough for ANY event! A true professional.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Halprin · Married on 05/11/2019

If You Hire Karen, There's Nothing To Worry About!

Karen from Blissfully Styled is a dream come true! She is so meticulous- her organization skills are unparalleled! She is professional and (better yet) kind. Karen knows everything that can possibly go wrong at an event and has five different plans to help things go right! She’s everywhere you need her to be, and she’s fluid- she constantly adjusts, changing the plan if necessary- which makes an event flow smoothly. Karen is an effective communicator and leader. She knows how to get things done in the fastest, most efficient way possible, without compromising an ounce of quality! She embodies serenity and remains calm in stressful situations. It was truly amazing to watch Karen transform my dream wedding into a reality. We are extremely happy with our choice to hire her, she helped make our wedding a beautiful day we’ll never forget!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Courtney · Married on 03/16/2019

Hire blissfully styled to make your day perfect!

Karen and her team at Blissfully Styled are AMAZING! I am not easy to please and was blown away by Karen. She was easy to work with, organized, thoughtful and helped make our wedding day everything that it was. She and her team went above and beyond and I would HIGHLY recommend them to any bride looking to make her special day perfect!

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 02/24/2019

Best day ever!

Karen made our day so special! Everything turned out perfectly. She was the quarterback to my dream team and helped connect me to the best vendors. She absolutely understood the aesthetic I wanted and made it happen even when weather made us resort to our Plan B! Loved loved loved my wedding day and want to do it all over again!!

Sent on 03/16/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Resh · Married on 12/31/2018

Choosing Karen at Blissfully Styled as our wedding planner was the best decision we made!

Karen is absolutely amazing, and we’re so glad we found her to help us with our wedding. We self-planned it up until a few months out, so we were starting to panic with so much left to do. Karen took the reins, kept us on track with deadlines, and coordinated all the scheduling. It was a huge relief for us the moment we hired her. She is polite, professional, fun to work with and talk with through the planning process. She becomes your friend by going through the process with you, and she cares about getting to know you so she can really understand what you want for your perfect wedding. All of her suggestions were spot on, and it was easy to trust her judgment because she really knows what she is doing. Even in just the short time she had to make our wedding happen (we hired her way, way, way too late!), she planned and executed everything flawlessly and at a more than reasonable cost. We thought she was amazing before the big day, but we were even more impressed on our wedding day. Everything came together like clockwork, and neither of us felt like we had to worry about anything the entire day. We had an incredible and stress-free night because of her, and I think her best (and absolutely priceless) skill set was in making sure that –we– really enjoyed our night together. We were definitely in the best hands for our special day! We never once, at any point after we hired her (and especially the day of the wedding), had anything whatsoever to worry about. All we had to do was kick back, get married, and enjoy our special day together. All because of Karen. Thanks, Karen!!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Shaun · Married on 10/19/2018

Best Wedding Coordinator I could ever imagine having...

Our wedding date was coming up quick and fast, when we realized we needed someone to help with decor and day of coordination. We contacted Karen at Blissfully Styled and had an immediate connection. Karen took all the weight off our shoulders and made sure the we had a stress-free day. Karen kept in constant communication with us all the way up until we left the venue on our wedding night. Karen is well organized with her "aisle planner" website to assist her clients with organizing guest lists, seating charts, checklists and other notes. Karen took our vision and hit it out of the park. We want to THANK Karen again

Helen · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect Wedding!

I am so thankful for Karen and her team! I booked her over a year before my wedding and she was so easy to communicate with and answered all of my questions in a timely manner. I appreciated her expertise in the wedding industry and her recommendations when I had no clue. She also offers other services like officiant, signs/decorations, and is well-connected to many vendors, which made planning so much easier. She took the stress out of making sure all the vendors arrived/set up in time and made sure my wedding day was perfect!

• Jillian

Jillian · Married on 08/11/2018

Karen is Amazing!

Karen was our Day of Coordinator for our wedding this August and she was absolutely amazing! I had all our vendors hired and most of the details set when I hired her, but she just made the months leading up to the wedding so stress-free. Her website helped me stay so organized and she was always there to answer any questions I had, no matter how silly. She organized everything for the day of and took all the stress off us, helping to make our day amazing!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Desiree Flores · Married on 07/14/2018

They coordinated my wedding July 14, 2018

Karen and her team were absolutely incredible! Karen was always on top of everything and made it look almost effortless! The big day was spectacular and Karen and her team handled every situation like true professionals! I couldn’t have had a more perfect wedding coordinator and team by my side making my wedding the best day of my life!

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • W

Wenjing · Married on 06/16/2018

Blissfully Styled is the Best!

Karen and her team was more than amazing during the day of our wedding! I initially didn't think I needed a coordinator for the day but I'm so glad that I hired her. She really made me feel at ease all day and they took care of every little detail! I didn't have to worry about a thing even when the cocktail hour ran a bit late due to the weather. Not only that, they helped me arrange all my decor and it came out more than I could've ever imagined and everything was just perfect! My entire bridal party was raving about how great she was! I can't thank her enough for helping me make our dream wedding come true! :)

Amy Ip · Married on 03/25/2018

A pleasure to work with!

Karen from Blissfully Styled was our wedding coordinator and it was one of the best decisions we made! Karen and I instantly clicked on our first phone conversation, where we ended up joking and laughing throughout the call. During the planning process, Karen would check in to make sure I was on target and if I needed help on anything. Karen is assertive, organized, detail oriented, patient and a pleasure to work with! Our wedding in March went so smoothly thanks to Karen and her crew! Before I knew it, the wedding was over and all our belongings were already packed in the car without me lifting one finger! I highly recommend hiring Karen for your wedding or any type of event! She is amazing!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Cassidy · Married on 03/10/2018

Karen is the best! Wouldn’t have changed a thing! Amazing!

I can not say enough good things about Karen and her team! Karen is a complete dream to work with and made the experience of planning a multicultural wedding as flawless as I could have ever imagined in my mind. The day was perfect from start to finish. If something went wrong I didn’t and still don’t know about it :) It rained the whole day and her team was by my side every step of the way in the rain! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! Still pretty speechless about the whole event. I get people stopping me still to tell me how amazing everything was. Thank you Karen

Sent on 12/13/2018

Alyssa R. · Married on 12/09/2017

An amazing, stress free experience!

Karen and her crew were simply fantastic at my wedding!!! Seriously, I am so blessed she was there on my special day, best decision EVER! She took care of me and was always by my side to make sure I was comfortable and carefree. She made my day so stress free, beautiful, and easy! She helped take the stress off my mom and family too! My sister just recently got engaged, and my parents are definitely going to be calling Karen! Thank you Karen for making my day so beautiful and carefree, it wouldn’t have been the same without you and your crew!!!

• Alyssa

Alyssa Altamirano · Married on 10/22/2017

Best Wedding Coordinator

Karen and her team were beyond wonderful! They truly made sure I was taken care of on my wedding day. They were organized and made sure everything ran smoothly. I wasn’t stressed out or worried because I knew I was in good hands. Karen is so sweet and so easy to talk to. She was very understanding and accommodating of my needs on my day. She is the best!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Monique Avilan · Married on 03/26/2017

Amazing!

Words can not describe Karen and her team! I found her by accident one day at work and I belive that it was truly meant to be for us to meet. I had no idea what I was doing but still thought I could do it all on my own. After 2 separate meeting with Karen and her awesome hubby I made the leap and asked her to be our wedding coordinator. This was the best decision I could have ever made. She is very organized and knowledgeable. She kept me on track as well as our wedding party. Our wedding party and some of our guests really put her to the test with some of their antics, yet she took it in stride with a smile on her face! I honestly could have not done my wedding without her and will be forever grateful for her! The kids, Ricardo and I love you!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Sydnee Shutt · Married on 04/23/2016

A thousand times, yes!

Karen is absolutely amazing. She is 100% on top of everything. My husband and I were CLUELESS when it came to planning our wedding. She took our little ideas and transformed our day to be more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. She is with you every step of the way in your planning adventure. When it came to the day of the wedding, I didn't have to worry about a thing. My only job was to enjoy our day. Karen not only made sure my husband and I were taken care of, but also that our families and guests were comfortable and enjoying themselves. Karen and her team really see the whole picture and make sure your day is everything and more.

Sent on 12/04/2018

carolina · Married on 09/20/2013

Karen is the absolute best! If you want to feel like a guest and enjoy your wedding you MUST hire her!

Karen, you made our special day seamless and without worry. Thank you for your hard work and helping me numerous times with my pain in the butt bustle! So worth it! Thank you

Sent on 10/22/2019