Coyote Hills Golf Course

$13k - $15k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

$13k - $15k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

Coyote Hills Golf Course is a wedding ceremony and reception venue located in Fullerton, California. This property, occupying 250 acres of land suitable for a fairy tale, is unassuming as a peaceful oasis full of green fairways and bubbling streams. Nonetheless, this humbling, all natural beauty is not only a gorgeous backdrop for your special day, but a facility that is devoted to top-notch customer satisfaction and professionalism, combining beauty with the best in client service.

Facilities and Capacity
No matter your choice of a morning or evening ceremony, kissed by a sunrise or a sunset, this elegant facility has an outdoor site that will provide a backdrop for your wedding celebration that is nothing short of awe-inducing. Say your vows beneath a pergola adorned richly with wisteria. Delight in the trickling waterfall and vibrant blooms while your guests fill the rows of wedding-white chairs and admire the beams of your wedding's garden arbor, positively bursting with rich greenery.

Your indoor ceremony and reception can take place in the Vista Falls room, aptly named for its arresting view of the waterfall, the rolling knolls, the reflective surfaces of the lakes, and all the vibrant plant life the course has to offer. Complete with French doors and floor-to-ceiling windows, this beautiful room combines all natural beauty with modernized flair. This wedding facility accommodates up to 250 guests, whether your celebration is indoors or outdoors.

Coyote Hills Golf Course is devoted to providing a complete and efficient wedding planning service with a professional event coordination team. This facility is also committed to providing the highest quality full catering and bar services, complete with custom-tailored menus, specialty beverages, house beers, house wines, house liquors, and more.

An all-inclusive package with this facility offers a wide variety of wedding day essentials for rent, including but not exclusive to aisle markers and runners, altars, chairs, tables, other furniture, and linens. Other benefits, such as a photo booth and a chocolate fountain, are available for rent to help heighten the ambience and joy of your special day.

As part of their stellar wedding planning and coordination services, this facility offers the use of the Dream Wedding Calculator, an online tool that helps plan your special day and analyze your budget with the help of virtual consultant Liszette. Other more general services include:

• Cleanup
  • Parking
  • Pet friendly
  • Setup
  • Shuttle
  • Valet
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
Imagine a custom menu tailored specifically to your favorite foods and designed to satisfy even the choosiest eaters. The executive chef and professional team behind this venue’s catering services works to provide meals using the freshest, most quality ingredients. Other delights and intriguing “chef’s choice” options are also available, including a build your own s’more bars and candy apple dipping stations. Vegetarian and vegan-friendly dishes are also available. Barware, flatware, glassware, and linens are also included with catering and banquet services.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$25,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$15,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$3,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$14

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Country/Golf Club
Garden

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Drapery
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
August
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

• Selah
    Selah Getting married on 10/21/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Thank you coyote hills!

My Fiance and i got engaged in April of this year and among the joy of knowing I get to marry my best friend..I felt the stress starting to creep in of how in the world are we gonna make this happen??? Coyote Hills was the first venue we found on WeddingWire and we were immediately in awe of it! We started joking about hoe funny it would be if the first one we found was the one we ended up booking...little did we know! I emailed back and forth with Cody and within 2 days he had an appointment for a tour and consultation booked! We went and met with Annie and she was the BEST! She was very informative and willing to answer all of our questions and concerns and really made us feel listened to and special :) She really sealed the deal for us and we booked within the week! And I'm so glad we did, the grounds are STUNNING, the packages are amazing and the staff is full of some of the most caring and understanding people I've ever met. They really make you feel like you're the only couple in the world and that's just amazing to me! They were even willing to work with us on prices, my Fiance and I are paying for the wedding ourselves so we were a bit cautious when it came to pricing, but Cody and Annie immediately silenced those fears and did everything in their power to work with the price and make us feel comfortable and give us the best deal possible and still gives us our dream wedding! I could go on forever about everything I love about Coyote Hills..I can't imagine having booked anywhere else!

Coyote Hills Golf Course's reply:

Thank you so much Selah for this amazing review. You have been a pleasure to work with and we are so glad you chose Coyote Hills!!
    Mia K. Married on 05/21/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

5 Star Team and Venue

We fell in love with the outdoor ceremony space this venue offer. The greenery and waterfall backdrop is perfect for any wedding. The rest of the facilities on site such as the complimentary parking lot, restrooms, private changing areas, cart shuttle service, etc. were great and convenient for our guests. Lastly, the staff did a phenomenal job making sure the entire event ran smoothly and efficiently. We loved working with the club's events team to plan and host the wedding of our dreams! We really appreciate the level of personalized care they provided to us during the entire process! They provided a helpful list of preferred vendors early on to help us in the planning process. Also, the day of the event the staff was absolutely wonderful! Attentive, nice, and friendly. They made us feel very well taken care of which made the day that much more special!

Coyote Hills Golf Course's reply:

Hi Mia,

Thank you for your kind words! We loved working with you to make your special day perfect!
  • illustration stars

Pricing

Events

20 Oct
Bridal Show

Come celebrate the fall and discover your dream wedding in our relaxed atmosphere.

Coyote Hills Golf Course will host it's Fall Wedding Show on Thursday, October 20th from 5:30-8:30pm.

Meet with 30+ vendors, taste a sampling of our kitchen & have a fun beverage!

Booking incentives will be available for those looking to reserve an event date!

Admission is FREE with your RSVP! Please rsvp here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/coyote-hills-fall-wedding-show-2022-tickets-347381516467

Follow us on social media (@coyotehillsgcevents) for vendor announcements and more as we get closer to the show! If you have any questions, please reach out to our office by calling 714-672-6800 ext.5.

Date: From 10/20/2022 to 10/20/2022 Schedule 05:30 PM - 08:30 PM
Location: 1440 E. Bastanchury, Fullerton, CA

Team

Selina Cothran
Selina Cothran
Regional Sales Director

I have 17 years’ experience in the wedding industry and have planned thousands of amazing weddings! I love seeing all the hard work we put in to planning your event come to fruition. My favorite part of the ceremony is seeing the look on the grooms face as he sees his beautiful bride walk down the aisle.

In my free time I love to cook, travel and spend time with my fur babies.

Hannah Schade
Hannah Schade
Event Sales Director

I would be honored to be part of your wedding journey. Watching the amazing events we plan together coming to fruition is my favorite part of the planning process.

When I'm not working on your event, I enjoy relaxing with my dogs, Georgie & Sunnie!

Emily Gibson
Emily Gibson
Event Sales Coordinator

I would be honored to be part of your wedding journey. I love seeing everyone's unique styles turn into beautiful weddings.

When I'm not working on your event, I enjoy cooking & hiking.

SoundWave Productions SoundWave Productions Wedding DJs

Coyote Hills is one of our favorite venues to work. Not only do they have a great staff (shout out to Cori, Victoria, Katelyn, Meyra and Peter) but the venue is a one-of-a-kind facility in North OC. Let's start with the ceremony site -- Where else do you get to have a waterfall behind your ceremony in Orange County? no where! The ceremony is on of their biggest features and it makes for some really stunning pictures. The food, service and ballroom are second to none, and we often provide DJ, Lighting, and decor services for their weddings. If you're looking for a fun venue with a great scenic view of the golf course, look no further!

Lucero Photography, Inc. Lucero Photography, Inc. Wedding Photographers

Coyote Hills is a first class wedding venue. I have had the pleasure to work there many times and they do an amazing job. There team of planners are some of the best in the business and I truly love working with them. I highly recommend this location to anyone that is planning a wedding or event of any size.

Amazing Cakes Amazing Cakes Wedding Cakes

We deliver many cakes to this venue. That says it all.

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
1440 E. Bastanchury Fullerton, CA, 92835
714-672-6800
Location of (Coyote Hills Golf Course)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding