Coyote Hills Golf Course Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Selah
    Selah Getting married on 10/21/2022

Thank you coyote hills!

My Fiance and i got engaged in April of this year and among the joy of knowing I get to marry my best friend..I felt the stress starting to creep in of how in the world are we gonna make this happen??? Coyote Hills was the first venue we found on WeddingWire and we were immediately in awe of it! We started joking about hoe funny it would be if the first one we found was the one we ended up booking...little did we know! I emailed back and forth with Cody and within 2 days he had an appointment for a tour and consultation booked! We went and met with Annie and she was the BEST! She was very informative and willing to answer all of our questions and concerns and really made us feel listened to and special :) She really sealed the deal for us and we booked within the week! And I'm so glad we did, the grounds are STUNNING, the packages are amazing and the staff is full of some of the most caring and understanding people I've ever met. They really make you feel like you're the only couple in the world and that's just amazing to me! They were even willing to work with us on prices, my Fiance and I are paying for the wedding ourselves so we were a bit cautious when it came to pricing, but Cody and Annie immediately silenced those fears and did everything in their power to work with the price and make us feel comfortable and give us the best deal possible and still gives us our dream wedding! I could go on forever about everything I love about Coyote Hills..I can't imagine having booked anywhere else!

Coyote Hills Golf Course's reply:

Thank you so much Selah for this amazing review. You have been a pleasure to work with and we are so glad you chose Coyote Hills!!
    Sami N. Married on 10/19/2019

Every bride-to-be’s dream

I wanted to leave a review for Coyote Hills and for Cody. My fiancé and I are from Northern California and initially we wanted to plan a destination wedding in Southern California. We visited 5 venues and hands down Coyote Hills had the best service and value out of all of them. Cody was so kind, professional and made you feel excited about planning a wedding! Every time I would email him, he would always respond by the end of the business day. I appreciated how responsive he was. Unfortunately, due to some issues we were having with close family members not being able to travel, we had to choose a local venue and could not go with Coyote Hills. Some major points that stood out about Coyote Hills:

1. They are very flexible and easy to work with.
    2. Their team is responsive and professional.
    3. They have a unique and beautiful ceremony site.
    4. Their wedding packages are a good value.

Thank you again Cody for being so awesome and patient with us.
  • Marisol
    Marisol Married on 09/29/2019

Beautiful venue

This venue was amazing. The waterfall and the arch for the ceremony was made us pick this place. Every part was so beautiful and the weather was beautiful. The food was also amazing. The Venus staff helped make everything go smoothly and on time.
  • Lana
    Lana H. Married on 09/28/2019

Great Service!

This was the first venue I had viewed when planning my wedding. I am so thankful that Robyn assisted me. She was extremely knowledgeable about the different packages offered, vendors and wedding styles.
  • Emily
    Emily C. Married on 09/21/2019

September Wedding

We had our wedding here this past September and it was magical! We had the ceremony + reception outdoors under the pergola and it was SO dreamy!! We received so many compliments on how beautiful the space was and the quality of the food (buffet style.)

Before the wedding, our wedding coordinator (Cody) was absolutely charming, responsive and helpful. He answered all of our concerns and questions in a timely manner. He is absolutely the best! We wish he was there on the day of the wedding. On the day of the wedding, we had a day of coordinator, Rihanna. During the rehearsal she was helpful in ways, but wish she was a bit more thorough. On the day of the wedding, there were times where she couldn’t be found and left my bridesmaids to handle some of the unexpected things that had occurred. It happens, and that’s OK! However, she pulled through with our LAST MINUTE table numbers as we forgot to bring ours. Thank goodness!

Overall, the wedding was beautiful and would I recommend this venue? Absolutely!! I’d marry my husband all over again and look forward to having another party for other occasions at this venue!

Thank you Coyote Hills for everything!

Coyote Hills Golf Course's reply:

Thank you so much for such kind words, Emily! It was such a pleasure getting to know you and Sam. We are so glad you chose Coyote Hills to help bring your special day to fruition!
    Congratulations again, newlyweds! We cant wait to see your pictures!!
    Levin Married on 12/27/2018

Best wedding venue

Choosing Coyote Hills as our wedding venue is one of the best decisions we made. From the ambiance to the food and cocktails, everything was great.
    Rachel Married on 10/28/2018

Excellent Wedding Venue

Choosing a venue is the most important aspect of wedding planning. Everything flows from that decision. With that said, we are so glad we chose Coyote Hills Golf Course for our October 2018 wedding! Throughout the entire process, I was consistently impressed with their attention to detail and commitment to getting everything right. Although we had the pleasure of working with several of their staff over the course of the planning process, our main contact was Cody. He was very attentive to all our questions and updates. He worked hard to make everything as easy on us as possible, and we so appreciate that! All of the staff the night of our wedding seemed to be on point. Also, the food was delicious – we know this because we actually got to eat our dinner the night of the wedding and all our guests kept telling us how incredible the food tasted! Coyote Hills is a well-oiled machine, and if you choose them for any event, you won’t be sorry. Thank you, Cody and the Coyote Hills team!
  • Jillian
    Jillian Married on 08/11/2018

Beautiful Venue

Coyote Hills was a beautiful venue. We got married in the outside ceremony area overlooking the waterfall and had the reception in the club house. Everything was great and Robyn and Cody really made everything come together. They worked with us within the packages, substituting out some things we didn't want with some additions that we preferred. We highly recommend!
    Kei Married on 01/27/2018
    We fell in love with the gorgeous location full of greenery and the waterfall behind the alter! Robyn and her staff were so quick to respond to any questions or inquiries, we felt confident Coyote Hills will deliver the best wedding day ever and they certainly did that! Many thanks to Robyn, Victoria, Haley, Alan and all the other staff at Coyote Hills!
    Nicole Married on 11/25/2017
    BEAUTIFUL venue! The staff was so helpful and accommodating throughout the entire process, from booking till the day of. The ceremony and and reception was beyond what we could imagine, we got married in November and the foliage on the pergola was green and full, and with the drapes it was such a nice touch. I cant tell you how many compliments we received, saying how breathtaking our ceremony site and overall venue was. Can't be happier that we got to have our wedding here.
    Jan Married on 08/20/2017
    The most difficult (arguably the most important) part of a wedding is finding the venue itself. Where do you want your magnificent day spent for your guests to enjoy and your wife to-be to forever remember? After visiting countless venues and clicking through endless websites of potential settings, we encountered Victoria at Coyote Hills. I mention her name first because she stood-out out of all of the event managers we came across. It was always a pleasant experience every time we met with Victoria. She always brightened up our day and always had good news to tell us. Other venues we visited only saw us as an appointment in their calendar, someone to pitch a sale to. Victoria wasn’t like them; she took her time in getting to know who we were, what we’re looking for, and how she can align Coyote Hills with us. During our first meeting, we booked our date and were so relieved to have finally found our venue. Throughout the whole time leading up to our wedding day, Victoria worked with us and our coordinator to make sure everything goes as planned. She gave us tips on the floor-plans, invited us for a delicious food tasting, and was always there when we had a question or needed to add/change anything in our package. Everyone at Coyote Hills mirrored her personality; everyone was always polite and never hesitated to help us. All of our guest admired the venue and was honored to be sharing the day with us. It was all thanks to the dedication of teh team at Coyote Hills and Victoria's high-spirited charm that our Wedding day transpired wonderfully. The only advice for those taking on the journey of wedding planning is to enjoy every moment, the stress is worth it, to remember it will be over soon (and you wish it wasn't), to take lots of pictures of the process, to slow down and live in the moment. Time will go by too fast, and before you know it, it's time to go home. Thank you Coyote Hills and Victoria!!
    Tony A. Married on 06/24/2017
    Wedding - June 2017
    What caught our eye with Coyote Hills Golf Course was their outdoor ceremony area. It is picture-perfect for any wedding, with lush foliage, modern wooden architecture, and a tranquil waterfall. We had ~250 guests and event staff reassured us that our party size would fit comfortably within the outdoor and indoor spaces. During our planning process, some of the event staff changed and we were assigned a different staff member to primarily work with us. Brooke was wonderful; always excited to see us and discuss details of our event. She made us feel like important clients and took interest in making our day special. Brooke even gave us the idea to use flashing foam sticks during our grand entrance, an idea from her own wedding.

Everyone we encountered at Coyote Hills was friendly - event staff, bartenders, food services. When deciding on specifics for our wedding, Coyote Hills worked within our budget, adjusting packages to fit our needs, which already included coordination services and cake vendors. Coyote Hills offered food-tasting events to help choose our wedding menu; however, decisions were difficult since it all tasted fantastic.

We are so happy we chose Coyote Hills Golf Course for our wedding location. It is now a place that we hold dear to our hearts and we cannot thank them enough for their part in making our day absolutely perfect.
    Stacie Married on 03/31/2017
    We are still incredibly impressed with how beautiful the ceremony area was for our daughters' wedding and the rehearsal dinner as well. The reception area was equally impressive and the food was delicious. The grounds are absolutely breathtaking and nearly a month and a 1/2 after the wedding, we are still hearing our guests saying that it was thee most beautiful and fun wedding that they have ever been to. We cannot say enough about our wedding coordinator, Robyn Rocca. She was over-the-top accommodating and such a dream to work with. She was consistently attentive and quick to respond to our MANY questions along the way, and always so sweet and with a smile. The value for the price is not comparable. We searched high and low before we found this venue and were shocked over the value for all that you get, along with the beauty that surrounds it. Thank you so much to Robyn and all the staff at Coyote Hills Golf Course for giving our daughter and son-in-law their dream wedding. We highly recommend this venue to everyone!
  • Kashawn
    Kashawn Married on 03/12/2017
    Choosing Coyote Hills as my wedding venue was the best thing I did! The space there is beautiful and the food is amazing. Their coordinators were always very helpful! They were very accommodating when it came to my budget and they offered so many different packages and had flash sales at every wedding show (which I took advantage of). I definitely recommend them to anyone getting married as a venue of choice.
    Saousan Married on 03/05/2017
    We could not have asked for a better costumer service and a more beautiful venue than Coyote Hills. After looking at different venues in Orange County we settled with Coyote Hills because of how wonderful, genuine and kind their staff was and for the many options they had regarding packages. When we booked with them we had Cori helping us out, who was so responsive and full of great ideas but then Cori left and we had Robyn work with us. We went with an outside catering package, but Robyn was always on top of getting everything put together, and making sure that we are happy. Everytime I called the office, someone was there to answer and I never felt dissatisfied.
    The venue is beautiful! We were able to take out pics outside and enjoy pictures at the sunset. We had open bar there (and the bartenders were great!) using the Grill which was a lovely place for guests to gather at prior to the dinner. Once we went to the hall, the place looked beautiful! the service our guests received from Coyote Hills staff was a 5 start quality.
    My husband and I were so fortunate to have worked with both Cori and Robyn.
    This is a great investment for your wedding.

Thank you Robyn for everything!

Best,
    Saousan

Sabrina Married on 02/25/2017
    Brooke Kelly went above and beyond to help make our wedding day perfect! She was AMAZING! Everything ran so smoothly and the day was a success for everyone. The venue is the most beautiful venue I have ever seen and I received so many compliments on it. We also got compliments on how great the food was also. We were very impressed with them. Looking forward to having dinner there for our 1st anniversary next year! For couples looking into Coyote Hills, the price listed included the food and appetizers, cake, 1 hour hosted bar, wedding and reception site fees, upgraded linens and chair covers, sweetheart alcove with chandelier for the bride and groom, and full wall draping for reception and ceremony site.
    Annie Married on 02/11/2017
    The staff there are very kind and communicate promptly! The venue is absolutely gorgeous. We worked with Victoria who is absolutely amazing. She will work with you, meet your desires and needs, and handles everything so professionally.
    Sheenika Married on 12/10/2016
    Coyote Hills Golf Course was the perfect venue! We wanted a beautiful ceremony site with a natural backdrop and this venue was breathtaking! Waterfalls, lush green, pitched structure of wood beams featuring Wisteria vines. It was like being transported to another world! The staff at Coyote Hills is also excellent. They are professional, helpful, responsive and friendly. I highly recommend this venue for a wedding around 200 people.
    Tram Married on 11/12/2016
    Prettiest wedding venue you'll find in the OC! We are so happy we chose this venue for our ceremony and cocktail hr. Everyone complimented on how gorgeous it was, with the chandeliers and draping. Victoria was also a great and fun coordinator to work with! Thank you for the beautiful memories! - Jena Ta
  • User2359151 2+ years ago
    Coyote Hills is gorgeous! They have so many different options to chose from that make your wedding special for YOU! The staff is so friendly :)
    Socal W. Married on 09/18/2016
    Coyote Hills is one of the most beautiful wedding venues in Southern California. The view during ceremony is absolutely breathtaking, and there are so many locations to take photos throughout the property. The bridal and groom's suites are spacious, the reception room is stunning as well (especially when it's draped and uplit!) and the food was FANTASTIC! Both the catering team and their coordination team are absolute pros, but without making it feel like they're a wedding factory. Their response time was quick to every single email or phone call that I placed and the pricing was very reasonable. HIGHLY recommended!
    Darline Married on 06/25/2016
    I can't even begin to express how happy I was with everything! The staff was wonderful! They worked with my budget and made the whole experience wonderful. I highly recommend this venue!
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 06/18/2016
    Best day ever! I am so thankful to Amanda, Cori, and Victoria for making my day so amazing! They were super professional, supportive, accommodating, and personable during the whole planning process. My amazing planning team was flexible in my decision making as a few changes were made along the way, and they were so detailed oriented, that my day ran incredibly smoothly. We are so thankful for the hard work that went into to making our day so memorable. I would highly recommend any bride to take a tour of the beautiful grounds and meet their amazing team of wedding planners who will make your wedding day dreams come true!
    Julie Married on 07/19/2015
    Coyote Hills was a wonderful location for my daughter's wedding last weekend! The staff are very professional and friendly especially the banquet managers, Pete and Myra. Pete and Myra know their job and doing it extremely well. The sales directors Michelle and Amanda were very nice and accommodating of all of our needs. They always returned my calls and emails in a timely manner. I also, have to acknowledge a waiter named Jeff who helped my elderly Aunt all evening. He really went above and beyond. My husband and I left the event being thoroughly happy with how everything turned out. I highly recommend Coyote Hills for your event!