Romantic Shots Photography

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Romantic Shots Photography

Preferred vendor at The Mission Inn Hotel & Spa, photographer in Riverside

Romantic Shots is Dedicated to extending professional, yet warm and attentive service tailored to each client's needs and individuality. capturing moments and cherished memories is what we do.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Multi. Locations (4)
Engagement Shoot (3)
Matted Prints (3)
Prints (3)

My husband & I cannot say enough about Ana. She is truly amazing at what she does! She is knowledgeable on timing/location for best pics. She has an eye for frame. She helps pose you to look your best. I felt so comfortable with her & at ease knowing she was there on my wedding day. She definitely goes above & beyond. Ana even surprised us with a 2nd photographer to capture our wedding the Day Of! We are extremely happy with our photos. Beautiful work! Thank you, Ana!

Profile Picture Sara, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Great customer service and went beyond her job description of a photographer. She provided me with peace of mind on my big day, she's super helpful. She knew my venue (The Mission Inn ) like the back of her hand which was a huge bonus for me and one of the reasons I chose her. Overall, my experience working with Anna was great! If you're looking to hire someone that cares she's the one you've been looking for. A true professional that I would highly recommend!
XOXO Andrea

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Andrea, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was super awesome to work with someone like Ana. She is not only a professional but also a friend that takes every comment, idea and desire very seriously. My husband and I loved our wedding pictures. Her work is simply outstanding and Michael and I agree that we will use her service again if the opportunity comes. Thank you Ana for making us feel like family and for your love and dedication.

Michael and Flor Brady.

Negatives
Save the Date
4 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
We always get so excited to see Ana on our property taking pictures. She does amazing work with her camera and is always so attentive and punctual. All of her clients rave about her professionalism and she's so sweet as well. She's the best!

Events