69 Reviews for Romantic Shots Photography

Engagement Shoot (3)
Matted Prints (3)
Prints (3)
67 Romantic Shots Photography Reviews

Words can’t express how thankful we are with Ana !!Her work is amazing we are so in Love with our wedding pictures. Our Album came out beyond beautiful. Ana is so sweet,helpful,& professional. All of my bridal party loved her! We highly recommend her.! Thank You again Ana ,Romantic Shots for capturing our special day!

Profile Picture Yadira, 5/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

They don't come any better than Ana! If you are getting married at the Mission Inn, you will not find anyone that knows the property better! The time we spent planning together was so well spent, and allowed her to capture all of the special moments that were important to us as a couple and a family in the timeline we allotted (which wasn't easy)! Throughout it all, she maintained her professionalism and upbeat attitude, the whole time capturing those priceless moments that will now live on forever. Thank you Ana!

Profile Picture Susan, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ana is just an amazing person to work with. She is super professional from start to finish. Couldn't ask for more. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Rose, 4/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ana Robles was amazing! I saw her work several years ago while attending a friend's wedding and kept her contact information for "just in case". Her work was beautiful then and even better for my own wedding. She captured everything I wanted and was creative in her setup. She even got down on the floor several times (in not ideal cleanliness) to get the perfect shots. We both love our photos and everyone we have shown them to have been very impressed.

She was very quick in her communications. Was easy to meet up with. Contract was straightforward. AND we got our photos soo quickly!!!

Photos
Profile Picture Christine, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband & I cannot say enough about Ana. She is truly amazing at what she does! She is knowledgeable on timing/location for best pics. She has an eye for frame. She helps pose you to look your best. I felt so comfortable with her & at ease knowing she was there on my wedding day. She definitely goes above & beyond. Ana even surprised us with a 2nd photographer to capture our wedding the Day Of! We are extremely happy with our photos. Beautiful work! Thank you, Ana!

Profile Picture Sara, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Great customer service and went beyond her job description of a photographer. She provided me with peace of mind on my big day, she's super helpful. She knew my venue (The Mission Inn ) like the back of her hand which was a huge bonus for me and one of the reasons I chose her. Overall, my experience working with Anna was great! If you're looking to hire someone that cares she's the one you've been looking for. A true professional that I would highly recommend!
XOXO Andrea

Profile Picture Andrea, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was super awesome to work with someone like Ana. She is not only a professional but also a friend that takes every comment, idea and desire very seriously. My husband and I loved our wedding pictures. Her work is simply outstanding and Michael and I agree that we will use her service again if the opportunity comes. Thank you Ana for making us feel like family and for your love and dedication.

Michael and Flor Brady.

Profile Picture Flor, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Romantic Shots was an excellent service to use for our wedding. We found Romantic Shots at a wedding expo at the Mission Inn. From the beginning, Ana was very professional, courteous and not at all pushy. We were sold when she presented us some of her previous work, which was top tier work at an affordable price when compared to other competitors. Needless to say, she delivered for us.

Romantic Shots responded to our e-mails and inquiries quickly, often within minutes. They were always punctual, and showed enthusiasm in their work. The final product, which was a guest book with our engagement photos and a second bound book which had our wedding photos, were both very high quality. Also included were high resolution digital copies of the all the photos from the wedding. Romantic Shots did an awesome job. We couldn't be happier with our choice in photographer. We highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Brian, 6/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

Ana is a very personal photographer! She treats her clients like family and genuinely cares about their big day. She has great attention to detail and phenomenal professionalism. She added her personal touch to our big day and we are forever grateful! Thank you Ana!

Profile Picture Ilyssa, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ana and David photographed my wedding at the Mission Inn, Riverside, and I couldn't be happier! :):):)
Ana was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. She took the time to listen to our wants and needs, and was professional, attentive, helpful, patient, and fast. She went the extra mile printing the photos i sent her, so we could recreate them with my wedding party the day of my wedding, which sped up the process significantly because everybody knew what to do as soon as they saw the picture!.
In addition, the fact that she knows the venue inside and out helped tremendously in taking as many photos as we could in the little time we had. I am also glad we had 2 photographers to capture different angles of all the important moments. David and Ana work so well together!
Within 3 days Ana had sent me 2 links: 1 to her website, where she posted the best picture, and one with all the images, available for purchase for friends and family. Last but not least, she sent me the USB with all the high res. images i had requested within one week. Hire Ana for your wedding (or any other event)... SHE IS THE BEST!!

Profile Picture Momoe, 2/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I hired Ana Robles as my wedding photographer for 8 hours. I must say her service was excellent!! Ana is very professional & reasonably priced. She brought an assistant with her and they worked well together as a team and communicated with each other via wireless mics.

She has such artistic view, able to work well with inexperienced folks, very knowledgeable with wedding timelines, timing, and knowing when to capture special shots (like sunset), affordable and most importantly, you are sure to get incredible pictures and memories of your special day. She did a fantastic job in getting us ready and preparing herself for our special day. She is definitely experienced with wedding timeline and formalities. She communicated with not only me but she also coordinated with the venue, the wedding planner and with the MC to make sure they were all on the same page. She went over and beyond and wasn’t afraid to crawl and lay down on the ground to get the perfect shot. I highly recommend booking your wedding with Romantic Shots Photography. She really did take beautiful photos and we absolutely love them all and get tons of compliments on the beautiful Photo Book she created for us. It was money well spent. Thank you Ana for doing an amazing job on telling our wedding story.

Profile Picture User4253475, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Ana is a wonderful photographer and person. She went above and beyond on my wedding day. Not only was she a wonderful photographer, but she was also helping in whatever else was needed to make sure things run smoothly. I received my pictures very quickly (gorgeous pics) and she personally delivered my canvas and wedding album. Extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. I will absolutely hire her for another event and recommend her as your photographer.

Profile Picture Karina , 12/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband Saul and I were recently married on December 3, 2016; our ceremony was in a catholic church and we had our reception at the Mission Inn Hotel in Riverside California. Saul and I met Ana Robles at the Mission Inn Wedding Showcase and selected Romantic Shots Photography to capture pictures of our special day. After speaking with all of the Mission Inn photographer vendors my husband and I choose Ana because she was the most responsive and offered the best services that were within our budget. Throughout all of our wedding correspondence and meetings Ana was extremely organized and prompt. On the day of our wedding Ana and David (the second photographer) showed up on time at the location and were able to capture beautiful pictures before the church ceremony. During our entire wedding day Ana was very easy to work with. Ana is knowledgeable about the Mission Inn venue and was able to use her creativity to shoot beautiful photos. Not only did Ana photograph one of the most special days of my life but she also offered her assistance when I needed to bustle my dress and remove my cap sleeves. After the wedding Saul and I received our picture flash drive within a week and Ana also created a website in which family and friends could view pictures and order prints. Saul and I received our photo album soon after the wedding and we were amazed by the quality of the pictures. If you are looking for a wedding photographer I would highly recommend Ana Robles with Romantic Shots, she is awesome. Ana is patient, professional and takes great photos. Thank you Ana!
- Rozz

Profile Picture Rozz, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ana seemed to be enjoying herself as much as we were! She was punctual and very helpful. We can't begin to say how happy and satisfied we are with our overall experience. We would recommend Romantic Shots without hesitation.

Profile Picture Carol, 12/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Weddings are not always perfect, but our photographer was!!! Romantic Shots help us to get our dream wedding pictures, Ana took the time to work on all my crazy demands ( and she did it with a smile on her face ) she was on time, extremely professional and helpful ( she even helped me put my dress on when my bridesmaids were freaking out not knowing how to tie my dress lol )
We couldn't make a better decision, we are so happy with our pictures, and even after our wedding she followed up with us making sure we happy with our pictures, after I posted them on social media, people were impressed with her work asking me for the referral, she's is absolutely talented, i definatly recommend Romantic Shots, she's the right way to go not only for wedding pictures but she can help you with engagement pictures too and they are fantastic, very very happy! I'm killing my friends posting so many wedding pictures but I can't help it they are absolutely gorgeous! Just like Ana :)

Profile Picture Iris, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Romantic Shots did an amazing job at my wedding! My pictures came out gorgeous and needed very little editing, if any. The day of the wedding, Ana was on time and had us on a schedule so that we could get all of our shots in. That schedule worked out with the venue and the DJ's schedule and everything flowed perfectly! My only regret was not having pictures with my bridesmaids because we got a little behind schedule. Those should definitely not had been skipped. The other photographer got the groomsmen pics and they were awesome! Ana was very patient with my busy schedule and accommodated me several times for different reasons. She is an amazing photographer and I'll be recommending her to all of my family and friends.

Profile Picture Aryana, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ana is great. Very professional and helpful. The service that she rendered to us is much much more and beyond. She's our Spanish translator, a runner a helper anything that you need you name it she' ll do it for you. Everything she's awesome. Worth every penny that you spent. Thank you Ana! Til next time.

Profile Picture User7085942, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ana made us feel very comfortable for our engagement photos and our wedding photos! We have received so many compliments on our pictures. We love how everything turned out! :)

Profile Picture Brianna, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ana was amazing not only did I receive exceptional photographs she was Timely professional and went above and beyond I highly recommend her for any of your photography needs I will definitely use her for all of my photography needs in the future and refer her to all my friends family and clients

Profile Picture Priscilla, 5/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ana is AMAZING! she made sure we were taken care of the entire way. From our first meeting to the day of. She is very professional, and the best part was, how humble and genuine she was. the package we paid for was only for a 3 hour coverage, but she stayed from beginning to end. We couldn't have been luckier.

Profile Picture Elton, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Ana was Amazing! She was very kind and flexible knowing we had changed our venue two day before our wedding. It was cloudy and sprinkling and at times it rained but she managed to take the most beautiful pictures of our wedding.

Profile Picture Leticia , 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ana exceeded our expectations on our wedding photo shot. ..She went above and beyond on our very special day. She arrived early with plenty of time to begin our photo shot. . Beein on time was very important to us because we were all on a schedule with the ceremony and that relieved allot of worrying and stress on our behalf. Her communication with us prior to our wedding was EXELLENT! ! She is an awesome easy going energetic professional to work with. She met all our requirements of our pictures. She even brought a second shooter and didn't charge us extra...We went on our honeymoon to Cancun and to our surprise, when we got home , our pictures arrived in the mail. . We were so surprised on how fast she put our photos together. . Ana Robles you are truly gifted and we are so blessed n happy to have hired you for our wedding pictures. You have captured the most wonderful pictures we will cherish a lifetime! ! Thank you n David for all your hard work, we will definitely hire you in the future. For future brides of the Mission Inn, she knows every perfect spot to capture that beautiful memorable picture! !! She knows the premises very well!!!!! Ana Robles you did a phenomenal job well done . Her wedding package pricing is very reasonable and affordable aswell .Thank you for making our wedding day a very special one. ...Anna & Freddie Enriquez

Profile Picture Anna, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have enjoyed working with Romantic Shots throughout our entire process. Ana has been on time with each interaction and shows professionalism in our meetings and at our events. Her and David were constantly moving and on top of our wedding throughout the entire day! Even my guest complimented me on how she stayed in control of everything and kept things moving to ensure that we got as many pictures as possible to remember our day. The pictures came out BEAUTIFUL! I hope to have more events for Ana and I to work together and have already been recommending her to anyone that is looking for a photographer. It's hard to find someone with great prices, professionalism AND an amazing eye - with Romantic Shots, you will definitely get the entire package!

Profile Picture Heather , 4/8/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Digital Files

We fell in love with Romantic Shots Photography once we saw my sisters wedding pictures a few years ago. It was so easy to get in contact and book booth our Engagement shoot and Wedding. We were so glad Ana was able to work with us and travel to Las Vegas for our special day. Considering the travel, she was on time and kept to our tight schedule. Ana is very professional, knowledgeable, and creative; our photos came out amazing. I have already recomended Romantic Shots Photography to a few upcoming brides.

Profile Picture Denise, 3/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so happy with my pictures! Ana is amazing and great at what she does, the photos are so professional and just stunning! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer in the area.

Profile Picture Luisa, 3/5/16, 2 Reviews