Romantic Shots Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Roxanne
    Roxanne C. Married on 09/10/2022

Hands down the best!

I cannot say enough great things about Ana and her team! We hired Romantic Shots to do our engagement photos and wedding photos. It was the best money spent! Ana was able to capture our personalities and will do anything to get the perfect shot!! She goes above and beyond for sure! If you're looking for a photographer to capture any special moments, hire Romantic Shots, you will not be sorry!!
  • Estela
    Estela O. Married on 06/25/2022

Great experience

Ana is the best!! We seriously can't begin to describe how lucky and grateful we feel to have her as our wedding photographer, we can’t say enough positive things about her. When I first saw her work I new I needed to book her for our wedding! We love her work and every single picture of our wedding day! Due to COVID we had to postpone from summer 2020 to summer of 2022, she was super flexible. We recommended Ana 100%
    Jason J. Married on 05/28/2022

A Breathtaking Experience

Ana with Romantic Shots captured not only our engagement session at Victoria Beach, but our wedding at Mission Inn as well. Shes very knowledgeable and knows her craft very well. Ana doesn't just show up, take pictures and leave. She shows up and makes sure she gets every picture you want, you deserve and every moment that is needed. She takes her time and is very serious about the product she produces. She provides a service were you hire her and have nothing to worry about. She makes you feel very comfortable and explains everything to you in advance. My pictures are flawless and looking through them, I think, How'd she even capture that moment? I didn't even see her around. That's how you know you have a great photographer. When you see your pictures and don't remember her being around. Ana, is the best around and you will never go wrong with her services. Quality is what counts and hers is simply AMAZING. You don't belive me, just check out a few pictures. Thank you again Ana. We have memories that we can cherish for years to come because of your excellent talent. Thank you again.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Dominique
    Dominique O. Married on 07/17/2021

The BEST Wedding Photographer

Ana is simply amazing! Her photographs capture emotion. They tell a story. When selecting a photographer, everyone looks at the quality of their work. What many may not think of is the photographer's personality and how they make you feel. Ana instilled confidence not only during the photo shoot but the months leading up to my wedding. She allowed us to focus on what was important and she took care of everything else. My husband and I still cannot believe how fortunate we were to have Ana capture our special day. She is a gem!

Romantic Shots Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Dominique for this amazing review.
    It was a pleasure to be part of your Special day !!
    I had so much fun capturing the moments of your wedding day !
  • Kamryn
    Kamryn P. Married on 06/26/2021

Ana is amazing!

Ana is the most amazing photographer!! She went over and beyond to capture the most beautiful engagement and wedding photos for us! Ana recommended Victoria Beach for our engagement pictures and I still cant believe how breathtaking they are. She worked so hard to set up the best lighting for out pictures at the beach and even laid down in the water get to BEST shots for us! That is what I mean about Ana going over and beyond! She exceeding all our expectations for our wedding photos as well! She arrived to our wedding venue hours before we even got there to set up and was the last one to leave to make sure she was there to get photos of the entire night! We were running late on our wedding day and Ana worked so fast to make sure my husband and I were able to get all the pictures we had hoped for! Ana never stopped working the entire night for us. Even at the end of the night she set up amazing lighting outside for us to take more pictures that turned out so beautiful! Ana also made us amazing large prints and photo albumins for both our engagement session and wedding day. I can honestly say that I have never seen more beautiful wedding albumins! The picture albumin quality is outstanding, they are printed on beautiful acrylic pages, and have elegant white binding around them. The large prints and albumins completely blew me away. I seriously cannot say enough great things about Ana and her work! I would give her more than 5 starts if I could! She is the best there is and I recommend her to all my family and friends. Thank you Ana for everything!!!

Romantic Shots Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and thank you for trusting me with such an important day for you and your family. It was a pleasure to work for you and you loved ones, I truly believe I am blessed doing what I love to do and I hope it shows in the pictures!
    Words can't express how grateful I am to have amazing clients like you ! I wish you the best.
  • Addie
    Addie T. Married on 04/10/2021

Best Photographer in the IE

Anna is incredible and we have a picture for every moment. We are so grateful!!!!! They are utterly beautiful and I cannot wait to get them printed. Thank you ever so much, we loved having you at our day, what a total joy you are to have around and the pictures as a result are just incredible.

Romantic Shots Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Addie !!!
    I had so much fun at your wedding I was so excited to be able to finally do what I love to do.
    Due to all the restrictions so many weddings were cancelled, I’m so happy you decided to celebrate your special day!
  • Marisol
    Marisol D. Married on 10/31/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Photographer and Person!!

We had a very intimate wedding on Halloween 2020 and Ana was perfection!! Not only was she professional and punctual, but she helped with the little things! I couldn't put my earing on and Ana was there to help!! She fit right in with the family and made them feel comfortable in front of the camera!! We got our pictures right away and they were amazing!!! She has a great and creative eye! We highly recommend Ana at Romantic Shots!!!

Romantic Shots Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to capture the beautiful memories of your unique wedding day ! I enjoyed every minute of your wedding day :)
  • Mindy
    Mindy B. Married on 02/02/2020

Magical and dedicated

Ana Robles and her assistant really captured every part of our special day to a tee. When she was contracted to shoot our wedding she was going to be the photographer. Upon our last meeting Ana surprised us with a second photographer. Not only that; she asked to send her poses that we had to have for our day. We sent over 15 poses that we wanted not expecting to get all of them - Ana and her assistant worked very hard to capture all the poses we wanted and man they turned out amazing. We highly recommend Romantic Shots for your wedding! Thank you so much for capturing the magic and for being a huge part of our wedding.
    Nancy M. Married on 11/15/2019

She’s amazing!!

Our wedding was in November 2019, prior to our wedding we met Ana at a bridal show in Ontario. The pictures she had on display blew me away, when I saw the albums, I immediately fell in love with her work. Not only is her work AMAZING, but she is an AMAZING. She gives her all when taking pictures, and has the most beautiful visions and makes them come to life. If I can do my wedding day over again, I would choose her time and time again. The day of our wedding she even helped my mom and sisters bustle my dress. (That was a plus). If you’re a bride looking for a photographer who takes beautiful pictures choose her, you will not regret it.
    Lauren O. Married on 08/06/2019

Amazing Photography!

Ana was amazing! My husband and I were very happy with the way our wedding & engagement photos came out. She was very patient with us, as the day of our wedding was chaotic and off schedule. She captured every wonderful moment of the day, and the quality of her work is so beautiful. We were very pleased with our album, you can really see her passion for photography through her work. Highly recommend Ana for your wedding photography needs!
    Lydia F. Married on 07/08/2019

Mrs.Lydia Flores

Anna was amazing and made our wedding day less stressful! Our photos came out perfect!

Romantic Shots Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words :) It was truly an honor to be part of your beautiful wedding day.
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 06/21/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

the best photos you can get!!!

Ana is a very passionate photographer. She is talented and takes amazing shots. She was very patient and made us feel comfortable. Now our special day is forever captured in her amazing work.
    Gina Married on 02/17/2019

True Professional!

Ana was amazing! A true professional! She made sure how wedding photos turned out exactly the way my husband and I had envisioned. Her expertise of the wedding venue and suggestions were top notch. I will recommend her to all my friends and family.

Romantic Shots Photography's reply:

Wow Gina, Thank you so much for such an amazing review !!! I really had fun at your wedding it was a privilege to be able to capture the memories of your wedding day !!!
    Marry Christmas !! 🎄
    Vanessa Married on 01/06/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ana is an amazing photographer that brings high quality services to the table. She takes amazing pictures and is easy to work with.

I’m so glad I decided to hire Ana as my photographer. She was professional and punctual and listened to what I wanted for my special day. I was so impressed with her! She made my day enjoyable and kept everything on track. She took amazing pictures and I couldn’t be more happy with her services. My family still raves at what an amazing job she did. I highly recommend Romantic Shots.
    Lyzette Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing Photography

Ana is the most amazing person, i am so beyond happy to have her as my wedding photographer. All my photos came out just absolutely beautiful, one specific photo she took that i am just amazed, it was so breathtaking it was so worth being in the rain for that specific picture! I so highly recommend Romantic Shots!!! Thank You so much for capturing all my special moments !!!
  • Dave
    Dave S. Married on 10/28/2018

Above and beyond

This is a long overdue review of Ana and Romanticshots. We were married at The Mission Inn, Riverside in October of 2018. Ana was a Godsend. We chose her based on her photographic skills. But as the chaos of the wedding began, we learned that sometimes it’s more about the intangibles. She was a calming force during all the chaos of the wedding. She knew the Mission Inn inside and out, knowing where to take us to shoot the next shots, and exactly how to get us there quickly. At one point I was running late and broke my boutonnière. Ana jumped up, pulled a pin out of mid air, magically fixed it and pinned it to my lapel. During some mass panic regarding the wedding dress bustle, Ana stepped in like a pro and made it happen. She went above and beyond to make our wedding day a special one, and the final shots were excellent. We can’t thank her enough for guiding us through the rapids and getting us safely to the finish line!

Dave and Tonette Szpak
  • Monica
    Monica C. Married on 10/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Out of this world, perfect!

Ana is an exceptional photographer who really knows the value of customer service and undertanda deeply how to prioritize her clients. She is wonderful!
    Angelica Married on 08/25/2018

Beyond grateful

Ana makes your wish come true whatever you ask her she will deliver. Amazing photographer, very professional, and a perfectionist. Love her work couldn't be any more happier than to had her be our photographer made everything so easy on our part.

Romantic Shots Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. I was a pleasure to be part of your special day :) I wish you the very best.
    Pamela Married on 07/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Choosing Ana and her services was by far one of the greatest decisions I made for my wedding day. I first met Ana when my sister booked her services booked her around 4 years ago. She did an excellent job with her engagement shoot and her wedding day that I just knew I had to get her for my wedding day. Ana always responded back in time and was very professional. The day of the wedding, Ana and her team made sure they captured every special moment. They were polite and friendly to all our family and guests. Our guests couldn’t stop talking about how great of a job Ana did. They were able to see all her hard work that day, making sure the pictures came out all great. I received my pictures 2 weeks after my wedding day and I immediately fell in love with every single photo. I will forever be grateful with ana for capturing my special day. Thank you ana once again! ❤️
  • Y
    Yadira Married on 05/10/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Words can’t express how thankful we are with Ana !!Her work is amazing we are so in Love with our wedding pictures. Our Album came out beyond beautiful. Ana is so sweet,helpful,& professional. All of my bridal party loved her! We highly recommend her.! Thank You again Ana ,Romantic Shots for capturing our special day!
    Susan Married on 04/20/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    They don't come any better than Ana! If you are getting married at the Mission Inn, you will not find anyone that knows the property better! The time we spent planning together was so well spent, and allowed her to capture all of the special moments that were important to us as a couple and a family in the timeline we allotted (which wasn't easy)! Throughout it all, she maintained her professionalism and upbeat attitude, the whole time capturing those priceless moments that will now live on forever. Thank you Ana!

Romantic Shots Photography's reply:

It was an honor be part of your Special day and create memories that will last forever.
    Rose Married on 04/08/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ana is just an amazing person to work with. She is super professional from start to finish. Couldn't ask for more. I would highly recommend her.

Romantic Shots Photography's reply:

What a wonderful review thank you it was an honor to be part of your beautiful wedding day.
    Christine Married on 02/03/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ana Robles was amazing! I saw her work several years ago while attending a friend's wedding and kept her contact information for "just in case". Her work was beautiful then and even better for my own wedding. She captured everything I wanted and was creative in her setup. She even got down on the floor several times (in not ideal cleanliness) to get the perfect shots. We both love our photos and everyone we have shown them to have been very impressed.

She was very quick in her communications. Was easy to meet up with. Contract was straightforward. AND we got our photos soo quickly!!!
    Sara Married on 12/31/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband & I cannot say enough about Ana. She is truly amazing at what she does! She is knowledgeable on timing/location for best pics. She has an eye for frame. She helps pose you to look your best. I felt so comfortable with her & at ease knowing she was there on my wedding day. She definitely goes above & beyond. Ana even surprised us with a 2nd photographer to capture our wedding the Day Of! We are extremely happy with our photos. Beautiful work! Thank you, Ana!
    Andrea Married on 11/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Great customer service and went beyond her job description of a photographer. She provided me with peace of mind on my big day, she's super helpful. She knew my venue (The Mission Inn ) like the back of her hand which was a huge bonus for me and one of the reasons I chose her. Overall, my experience working with Anna was great! If you're looking to hire someone that cares she's the one you've been looking for. A true professional that I would highly recommend!
    XOXO Andrea

Romantic Shots Photography's reply:

Thank you Andrea for your kind words. It was a pleasure to be part of your wedding day.
illustration stars