Bittersweet bakery

• Filigree Cake Design

5 Reviews for Bittersweet bakery

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

Kimmy is amazing! She's sweet, honest, passionate about her work, and did I mention the best baker ever!! Kimmy's cakes were by far better than anything else I tasted, and she makes everything from scratch. Kimmy spent a lot of time with me to make sure the design was just what I wanted, and she took extra precautions to stabilize the cake since we were driving it to the venue. Neither my husband nor I are big cake people, but we both ate seconds of her chocolate with espresso ganache--wow!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Penny · Married on 03/23/2014

KIm, the owner and baker is wonderful. I have never seen a more beautiful cake. Everyone raved about it. I have never tasted such a good cake. In fact, I have never been to a wedding where people went back for seconds and thirds. It was that delicious. In fact, delicious is not a good enough word. The cake was three layers with a butter cream frosting. Each layer had a different filing combination. My favorite was the yellow cake with the mango ganache and raspberry. My daughter, the bride, had the top layer filled with chocolate cake with chocolate ganache and peanut butter. The groom had the center layer with yellow cake with vanilla creme ganache and strawberries. It was magnificent. My friends still talk about it. Some have used her since then for Anniversary cakes. It is important to Kim for your wedding to be special. She wants the bride to be happy. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/30/2014

I absolutely love Kimmy! I am a huge cake lover and after many cake tastings, hers were hands down the best. They were moist and flavorful and impossible to stop eating. My husband doesn't even like cake and he couldn't stop eating it. Not only is Kimmy an amazing baker but she is so sweet and kind! She spent so much time making sure I was completely happy the cake design and she created exactly what I had wanted. All of my guests at the wedding were so impressed by how delicious my cake was.
    From now on, I will be getting all my cakes from her!

Sent on 04/10/2014

• Jacksonville See on map
    Location of (Bittersweet bakery)