15701 State Road 50, Suite 202, Clermont, FL 34711 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 32
  • Deals 1

About Beyond Events, LLC - Weddings

OUR COMPANY

Beyond Events, LLC (DBA Beyond Events and Travel and Beyond Events Weddings) is a full-service event and travel planning company first established in 2006. Our office is located 20 miles North West of Orlando. We specialize in destination weddings and a full range of travel related services in Central Florida and the Caribbean. Our superior knowledge, efficient planning and the passion to provide the related services are the reasons behind our success.

ABOUT US

I was a corporate career girl who truly loved her job. I'm now a Wedding Planner; Travel Specialist, Sandals Weddingmoon Specialist and a big dreamer who was professionally trained by ACPWC - Association of Certified Professional Wedding Consultants. What started out more as a hobby, turned into a successful business, and now I spend my days working with happy couples to plan their dream weddings and honeymoons.

Also, having hailed from Jamaica, which is a popular destination wedding market, it was a no-brainer to plan weddings there.

So that I can offer services overseas more effectively, I added a travel department. This allowed me to plan weddings anywhere in the world; however, we specialize in destination weddings in the Caribbean, Mexico and Hawaii. We also plan couples honeymoons worldwide (virtual honeymoon) or any other romantic getaways they envision. I am happy for the opportunity to build lifetime memories and long-term relationships with my clients.

Contact us for a complimentary consultation

Our first consultation is complimentary and can be done either in person or by phone. After the consultation we will schedule a follow-up meeting to provide you with a list of the customized services desired, as well as suggested resources for your use.

Dianne’s Current Affiliates:

NAPW – National Association of Professional Women

CBL – Caribbean Business Links – Cofounder

ACPWC – Association of Certified Professional Wedding Consultant

Contact Us at 877-590-5559, ddavis@beyondeventsandtravel.com or visit our website http://www.beyondeventsweddings.com

Follow Beyond Events, LLC - Weddings on

Couple and wedding attendants
Couple and wedding attendants
Newly-wed
Newly-wed
Bride and maid of honor getting ready.
Bride and maid of honor getting ready.
ry4001ydfhu1y

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Beyond Events, LLC - Weddings

Veronica · Married on 11/04/2017

A deligtful experience

We had a delightful experience working with Beyond Events for our 10th wedding anniversary vow renewal. Dianne and her team were very professional, creative, and passionate in catering to us. Frankly, they exceeded our expectation. We had a fabulous time and everything was to our liking. We would definitely recommend Beyond Events to make your special day even more special.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Christine · Married on 12/17/2016

My wedding was beautiful! Dianne and her team are very professional and attentive. Dianne really got my vision and made it even better than I had expected. I would definitely hire them again!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Beyond Events, LLC - Weddings's reply:

Christine,
    Thank you for your review. We love that you shared your vision with us, in doing so, we were able to give you more than you imagined. That's what we love to do - under promise and over deliver. Your mom and dad also expressed how extremely pleased they were.

Jessica · Married on 05/03/2014

Dianne,
    What can I say? Without you and your patient understanding of what we needed and desired to make our day unforgettable; it simply wouldn't have turned out to be the best, most memorable moment we shared. You were a tremendous help and your calm reassurance definitely assuaged my anxiousness. You were there from the very beginning our story was birthed and you put your heart and soul into being a blessing for us by capturing what God had done in our lives and reflecting it in our wedding. You helped create a breathtaking venue in a month's time. There simply aren't enough praises I could write that would do you justice. Thank you for all you have done. You are top-notch lady and you will continue to be a blessing to many more brides!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Beyond Events, LLC - Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Beyond Events, LLC - Weddings 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Treasured Memories y Lawanna
    Treasured Memories y Lawanna Wedding Favors

Dianne and I came together through a unique collaboration. Dianne is truly passionate about creating the dream wedding destination that her couples envisioned. Dianne will truly create your wedding with outstanding personalized service and unparalleled elegance.

• Breezin' Entertainment & Productions
    Breezin' Entertainment & Productions Wedding DJs

Breezin Entertainment would like to endorse Beyond Events And Travel, LLC

• 15701 State Road 50, Suite 202 Clermont, Florida, 34711 See on map
    877-590-5559 (Other Phone Number)
    877-590-5559 (Fax Number)