Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Better Together México, weddings and events

Together, Planning stylish weddings with Love!

An extraordinary Wedding Studio for unconventional and unique couples that are chronic wanderlust, who constantly are dreaming up about their great next scape.

We truly believe that universe conspires to bring a couple together and are these love stories that inspire us.

Be fun, unpredictable and complete you! Just both of you, or share your day with those you most love. Together you are a perfect blend. Together dreams are possible!

Hold your hands and tie the knot at a paradise, where turquoise waters are the silent witness of your soul connection. Scape to a City that offers you a mystical story, a new beginning.

Our team will guide you to create that enjoyable wedding affair that excites you. We will take care of those overwhelming planning details. We are here to help you the most.

We specialized in design Destination Wedding Experiences!

Get ready to pack your bags for a new life adventure.

Together, planning stylish weddings with love!

Categories: Wedding Planner

To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Destination (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)

Amazing is an understatement for this Dynamic Duo!
Cecilia and Vanessa are by far worth every single penny! These two girls went above and beyond to make our wedding day a dream come true!
I came across Better Together Mexico through wedding wire. I reached out to them about a quote and they were super quick to respond. They also came with great recommendations by various venues in Cancun. Their communication skills exceeded my expectations. They communicated through email, skype and phone calls.
If you have a budget and stand by it, rest assured these two ladies have you covered. They will always have your budget in mind and if they think you're going over they'll give you other suggestions and ideas on how to cut costs. Trust them they will take good care of you and your wallet!
My Wedding Day:
The day of the wedding we were speechless. These two girls made our wedding dreams come true. Everything we asked for was there, not one detail was missed. From floor-length table runners to the blue wine glasses and the personalized coconuts they managed to find everything we asked for. Throughout the wedding day, the Better Together team went out of their way to make sure we felt comfortable and happy. They even went as far as cleaning my feet (the bride) with a wet towel, putting on a band-aid and helping me put my shoes back on! Honestly, they are like fairy godmothers in real life. We have nothing but great things to say about these two girls. I do feel like we underpaid them for their amazing services(nothing a tip couldn't fix). I cannot forget to mention that the day after the wedding they brought us and our little toddler gifts as well as all the things we left behind at the venue! Their wedding planning services are worth every single penny! By the way, I almost forgot to mention they offer the best price, believe me, I shopped around!!!
P.s Nicandro Jimenez our photographer was amazing and offered the best price. Thanks for the recommendation ladies!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had such a great time working with Better Together. They were flexible and accommodating when our plans changed. Their attention to detail, local knowledge, and professionalism made our experience effortless and memorable.

Profile Picture Joshua, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Better Together México, weddings and events Pricing

Military
Number of Planners
2 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
It's always a pleasure work with such a professional team as Better Together Mexico!!!!!

We would like to compliment Better Together team, on their ability to efficiently provide full satisfaction to their clients and to solve all couples's individual necessities, with the best actitud and enthusiasm.

Cecilia and Vane are a delight to work for, they let the experts do their job with a great attitude and a smile on their face. They are on top of everything, Better Together Mexico truly rocks!

Better Together México, weddings and events is a wedding planning service from Playa del Carmen servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Canun, Playa del Carmen, and Tulum. Better Together México, weddings and events is a professional wedidng planning that has been part of the Playa del Carmen wedding industry since 2008 specializing in Destination Wedding .