Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY 11206 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Deals 1

About DJ Ben Boylan

Pack Your Dance Floor with a Different Kind of DJ!

• Minimal & professional announcements
  • Nontraditional music - I work closely with you to curate your ideal playlist
  • Consultation your way: via email, text, video/voice call or meeting
  • Free recording of your reception sent to you days after your wedding
  • Customized music site for you to link to your wedding website
  • Clear-sounding microphones with no drop-outs
  • Sound/PA system
  • Liability insurance
  • Proficient in Portuguese and love DJing Brazilian weddings

Areas Covered

In addition to DJing in Brooklyn and all 5 boroughs of New York City, I love DJing weddings in The Hudson Valley and The Catskills. I also will travel throughout the northeast for an additional fee. Contact me now to get a quote.

Check My Website For...

• Transparent pricing (everyone gets the same price*)
  • Music samples
  • A list of venues I've DJed at
  • Recaps of real weddings where I was the DJ
  • Music and wedding planning tips on my blog
    See "Visit website" link above

*There may be an additional charge for traveling out of the New York Metropolitan area, and a small charge for weddings with over 200 guests

Follow DJ Ben Boylan on

DJ Ben Boylan 6
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 06/01/2019

Had so much fun!!

We loved working with Ben and had so much fun dancing for four hours straight! Our guests are raving about the music and the dance floor was still excellent during our last song- I've never had so much fun! Ben's communication before the event was excellent, and I was confident our party would be a great one in his hands. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/04/2019

DJ Ben Boylan's reply:

Hi Kelsey, thanks so much for your review. I loved DJing for you and Matt. You guys had a marathon dance set that impressed all the vendors! Best of luck - Ben

Natasha · Married on 05/04/2019

Best NYC wedding DJ ever!

Ben was everything we asked for and more. Ever since we submitted our first inquiry to him, we knew Ben would be our guy. He was responsive, professional, and most importantly his style was so in line with what we had envisioned for our wedding. We knew we didn't want anyone over the top, making cheesy wedding announcements, especially at a more traditional venue like ours. Ben let the timeline of events unfold naturally and said only what was needed to be said, which speaks to his minimalist style. For music genres, we asked for crowd pleasers and songs from the decades that would appeal to all ages, progressing to contemporary top 40 hits. The dance floor was PACKED from start to finish. Thank you so much, Ben, for being an integral part of our day. People are still raving about the music and how much fun the night was!

Sent on 05/06/2019

DJ Ben Boylan's reply:

Dear Natasha, thanks for this amazing (!) review!! I loved DJing for you and Mike. It was really a special event. Best of luck, Ben

DJ Ben Boylan FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,750.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DJ Ben Boylan 1
    Friday & Sunday 10% Discount

All couples who are getting married on a Friday or a Sunday get a 10% discount off my normal price! Mention you found me on WeddingWire.

• Soundhouse Rentals NYC
    Soundhouse Rentals NYC Wedding Rentals

Ben Boylan is a true New York City DJ. I don't think I've ever seen a DJ enjoy playing music for people more than this guy. Soundhouse ran the AV for a couple of weddings he was DJ'ing and he is one of the best we've ever seen. Crowds were having an outstanding time, all the way from the kids to the old folks. Great musical taste and he knows what the crowd is looking for. On top of being a fun DJ, he was tedious with details. He worked hand in hand with the wedding planner, the venue, and our AV tech team to make sure the wedding timeline was followed flawlessly. He is a professional worker who will put his whole energy into making sure your wedding goes off well so all you have to do is have fun.

• Brooklyn Brooklyn, NY, 11206 See on map