Edmond, OK 73083 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

20 Reviews for BellaRosa

Melissa · Married on 02/04/2017

Bella Rosa did our catering and cakes. And they are absolutely amazing! So easy to work with. I just showed them my pinterest and they gave their professional opinion to help decide. We were able to taste 8-9 cakes and all of them were fantastic. Would definitely recommend them. I don't know about pricing since it was part of our wedding package at Rose Briar Place.

Sent on 02/24/2017
  • Kaylie

Kaylie · Married on 12/18/2016

Bella Rosa Cakes and Catering is amazing! She was able to meet with us at our venue and was so extremely helpful and excited about our vision and ideas for our wedding and groom cakes. I was nervous about how everything might translate when I tried to explain what I liked and what I wanted but she was fantastic about sketching out exactly what I was saying and making everything we wanted come to life. Very accommodating, very professional, and very recommended. Oh, and it doesn't hurt that everything she makes is DELICIOUS!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Brittany · Married on 07/27/2013

Bella Rosa was very easy to work with regarding our wedding cake. They were quick to communicate through e-mail and always answered our questions. Our cakes exceeded our expectations and vision. My husband's cake was a block of wood and it was full of detail and truly looked like wood. The prices were more than reasonable and beat their competitors prices. We received many compliments from our guests about the taste and appearance of the cake. We will recommend Bella Rosa for future weddings of friends.

Sent on 08/02/2013