BellaRosa

Edmond, OK View map

• Vona
    Vona B. Married on 10/05/2019

Most beautiful and delicious cakes

Bella Rosa Cakes works with Rose Briar Place. They are so professional and incredibly talented at making our wedding and groom cake. They made a gluten free layer for me, plus three other flavor layers plus a really awesome Lord of the Rings book cake for my husband. I wish I could include the photos so you could see how amazing the cakes looked. We had so many compliments on how delicious the cakes were, and I know several people took two pieces. Definitely hire them to make you some beautiful and tasty cakes!
    Melissa Married on 02/04/2017
    Bella Rosa did our catering and cakes. And they are absolutely amazing! So easy to work with. I just showed them my pinterest and they gave their professional opinion to help decide. We were able to taste 8-9 cakes and all of them were fantastic. Would definitely recommend them. I don't know about pricing since it was part of our wedding package at Rose Briar Place.
  • Kaylie
    Kaylie Married on 12/18/2016
    Bella Rosa Cakes and Catering is amazing! She was able to meet with us at our venue and was so extremely helpful and excited about our vision and ideas for our wedding and groom cakes. I was nervous about how everything might translate when I tried to explain what I liked and what I wanted but she was fantastic about sketching out exactly what I was saying and making everything we wanted come to life. Very accommodating, very professional, and very recommended. Oh, and it doesn't hurt that everything she makes is DELICIOUS!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner