Utica, MI 48315 Map · Phone number

About Bella Tesora Events, LLC

Bella Tesora Events, LLC is committed to helping couples create beautiful events to treasure forever! We specialize in planning and organizing the wedding of each of our couples' dreams, without all the stress that often comes with the territory. We do everything from Wedding Day Coordination to Full Service Wedding Planning. Bella Tesora Events, LLC provides our couples with the latest ideas, vendor information and professional advice to create a truly unique event. We will work closely with each couple to ensure every detail is perfect.

logo2
logo2
TrusslerandGullenWeddings004

7 Reviews for Bella Tesora Events, LLC

Marian · Married on 02/12/2011

Sarah was an absolute pleasure to work with. She responded immediately to all my communications before the wedding and on the day of the wedding she cheerfully attended to our every request. She was ever vigiliant but never in the way. She worked very nicely with everyone she came in contact with; even the people from the church commented on how helpful she was at the rehearsal. I will not hesitate to recommend Sarah to anyone and wish I had known about her for my other daughters weddings.

Sent on 02/21/2011

Kate · Married on 02/12/2011

Bella Tesora is AMAZING and an absolute "MUST HAVE" for your wedding. Sarah (the owner and "wedding angel" as I like to call her) is INCREDIBLE...not only is she extremely organized and reliable, she also has a wonderful disposition that puts every bride at ease. She has relationships with everyone in the wedding industry (vendors, venues, etc.), and does a phenomenal job of working with other vendors to coordinate a flawless wedding day. Nothing goes wrong in the hands of Sarah and I could seriously go on forever about how much I appreciate her services on my own wedding day. She kept all 30 people in my bridal party in check, made sure all vendors were in order and working seamlessly together and most importantly....she gave my Mom and I the ability to enjoy the day because we knew Sarah had EVERYTHING under control:-)

Sent on 05/18/2011

Karen · Married on 08/20/2010

When my husband and I were planning our wedding from 750 miles away, Sarah Bulman with Bella Tesora Events was an indispensable resource. She helped us plan seating, flowers, venue, hair stylists, hotel accommodations, menus and all of the incidental things that people tend to forget. Without her professional approach, we would not have had the fantastic celebration that we did.

As the wedding day approached, Sarah took the reins and coached us through the steps of rehearsal and the wedding day. She brought us breakfast and champagne in our rooms, decorated our entire reception and kept my nerves from getting the best of me with her calming presence. She orchestrated our entire event, and I didn't have to worry about a thing.

Sarah Bulman has taken her passion for wedding planning and turned it into a business to be proud of. Her compassion for her clients, paired with her business savvy and connections in the industry have given her the opportunity to provide people with an exceptional, affordable experience. I will recommend her to everyone that I know!

Sent on 02/08/2011

Bella Tesora Events, LLC FAQ

• Mike Staff Productions
    Mike Staff Productions Wedding Photographers

The staff at Bella Tesora can help MAKE your event. Their professionalism and experience help to guide your wedding day to ensure a smooth, free flowing day that is enjoyable for you. Hire this company if you would like to feel more like a guest at your own wedding! AND, we give a special discount when you work with this coordinator!! -Mike Staff Productions

• So in Love Invitations
    So in Love Invitations Wedding Invitations

Bella Tesora Events is absolutely wonderful to work with. The owners are both kind and professional and amazing at what they do. So in Love Invitations highly recommends Bella Tesora Events for your event planning needs.

• Utica, 48315 See on map