Bella Sposa Bridal Boutique

318 Route 46 West (on the Mountian Lakes border), Denville, NJ 07834 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31

About Bella Sposa Bridal Boutique

In 1997, I established Bella Sposa Bridal Boutique in a 500 square foot shop in Rockaway. My goal was to provide outstanding service and quality merchandise to brides and those most important to her.

Throughout the years, by focusing on customer service, beautiful gowns and personal attention, I was successfully able to meet my goal and have sent hundreds of happy brides down the aisle!

In 2010, I moved the store to a much larger location in Denville, allowing me to expand the designer collections and increase our inventory. Bridal Gowns are priced $999 - $2000, most gowns averaging about $1500. I listened to my customers who were in a hurry or on a budget. Off-the-rack dresses are available as well as sale priced too. I heard plus-size brides-to-be were discouraged because they could not try anything on. I now carry a large assortment of Allure and David Tutera gowns in sizes 18-26.

In addition to you, we will also take care of all the people involved in your special day too. Visit us for Tuxedo Rentals, "Mother-of" and Bridesmaids.

During your appointment, we will encourage you to try on many different styles of gowns. Our professionally trained bridal experts will guide you towards finding the gown that's right for you. Our staff, a small group of friendly and knowlegable consultants are devoted to making shopping for your wedding gown a great experience.

Make an appointment today to receive the genuine attention and service you deserve.

Best Wishes,

Renee Vollmar, owner

(973) 625 - 4747

info@bellasposabridal.com

Follow Bella Sposa Bridal Boutique on

sideveil
Bella Sposa Bridal Boutique
Selection of faux fur wraps and jackets perfect for your winter wedding.
Selection of faux fur wraps and jackets perfect for your winter wedding.
img0170
114913003heromotherofthebridedresses2014
114906014heromotherofthebridedresses2014
moncheribridalslogo07white 1
Bella Sposa Bridal Boutique
tony bowls genesis fitted tuxedo wedding vest
img0704
sideveil

• Videos 1

109 Reviews for Bella Sposa Bridal Boutique

Tara · Married on 07/07/2018

Everyone at Bella Sposa Bridal Boutique was so friendly and helpful! They made the dress experience and finding the perfect dress fun and easy! Everyone was extremely personable and helpful throughout the whole process! They are focused on providing each individual with a one-on-one experience and making sure your needs are met! The dress was absolutely stunning! I highly recommend going to Bella Sposa Bridal Boutique!!!

Laurel · Married on 10/01/2017

First and only stop. Found my wedding dress and they altered it to fit me perfectly! Great experience

Natasha · Married on 07/06/2017

I live 2 mins away from Bella Sposa and went there because they were so near. They were the first place I went for a wedding dress and I went with an open mind because I had no idea how much to spend on a wedding dress nor did I know what type of dress I wanted. Cindy was very helpful and listened to what I was interested in (I had a destination wedding) and then made some suggestions. She was very patient with me as didn't know what I wanted. Cindy pulled out some dresses for me to try on and the 2nd dress I put on was my reception dress! I then wanted a dress to get married on the beach as my reception dress was too heavy for being outside. Again Cindy listened to what I had to say and picked out a dress for me. The first one I tried on was it! I know its odd for a bride to have two wedding dresses but my groom was getting married in shorts and then wearing a suit for the reception so why should I have a wardrobe change too! Renee the owner was really accommodating to my schedule with getting my two dresses fitted. I work in NY and its hard to find places that are open late to accommodate fittings. Renee always scheduled me for the latest Tuesday or Thursday 7:30 fitting which was really helpful. Although our wedding was in July and most places want you to do start your fittings one month before, Renee let me start my fittings in March. Jugging two dresses for fittings is more difficult that you think! It worked out great. One month before I only had to do two fittings to do and my dresses fit perfectly! Renee also packed my wedding dresses so well that I was able to put them in a suitcase to travel to Mexico instead of carrying them in my hand which she didn't suggest. She said that I might damage the boning of the dress having it lean on my arm. In the end, Bella Sposa is a small shop with lots to offer. They stick to appointments which is key when your a busy bride. They also made sure the dresses that I ordered were not backordered before I purchased them.

Bella Sposa Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• The Bridal Secret
    The Bridal Secret Wedding Dresses

I have know Renee Vollmar for many years as a peer within the same industry. She has a beautiful new location and offers some of the most comtemporary and affordable wedding and prom dresses. Renee is also a very hands on owner who works very closely with her customers to ensure 100% satisfaction with their purchase. Call Renee if you are in the Denville area and looking to shop in a warm, attractive enviroment with a knowledegable staff and owner !

• 318 Route 46 West, (on the Mountian Lakes border) Denville, NJ 07834 See on map
    Mon-Thurs 2-8pm Saturdays 10-4 Fridays 11-4 - SEASONAL Jan-May Sundays SEASONAL