Vera's Bridal

Englewood, NJ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life. The choice of wedding dress will be immortalized with thousands of pictures and your wedding video. As you walk down the aisle, all eyes will be on you. Everyone will be talking about the same thing – your wedding dress

Our bridal boutique is conveniently located in nj, just a few miles outside of New York City. Come visit us today to start creating the wedding dress of your dreams!

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$8,000+

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$2,000+

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$300+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece
Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Groom
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

12+ months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Annually

What is your return policy?

Exchanges

Kristin C. Getting married on 05/28/2023

Went out of their way to meet my vision

I'm a curvy girl so clothing shopping isn't always easy. I called before to check if they had plus size samples. They let me know that they had some. I wasn't feeling too optimistic going in, but they carry a couple designers that are hard to find other places so I have it a shot.

I had a really clear vision of what I wanted having already tried on dresses at a couple other places before. I really liked two of the first three I tried on but they weren't THE dress. Based on what I liked and didn't like, she pulled a dress that looked absolutely perfect on the hanger and felt amazing on! But it was heavier than I was wanting for an outdoor wedding in late May. I was very seriously considering getting it anyways because I loved it so much.

The owner, Vera, walked by and heard the conversion. She ran to grab a dress that had just come in for a trunk show. Super similar but much lighter in weight. I tried in on and it was perfect! And because of the trunk show, I saved a little money.

I was so happy with the experience at this shop buying my dress! I'm going to have them do my alterations in house too and will update then.
  • Jonila
    Jonila N. Married on 11/07/2021

Best experience a bride could have!!!

I said yes to the dress at Vera's Bridal Shop. I had the pleasure of being paired with Molly. From the moment I told her my vision she was so attentive and caring. She listened to all my wants and needs and made me feel so special. I had bad experiences with other bridal shops before I came to Vera's so I was hesitant at first if I would even enjoy this process any longer. THANKFULLY this shop turned it all around for me. The VERY FIRST dress Molly selected was my dream dress and the one I went with. My mother and future mother in law as well as other people in the store were in tears seeing me walk out. I've never felt so beautiful in my life. Thank you Vera's Bridal and thank you so much Molly for all of your love and care.
  • Alex
    Alex B. Married on 11/06/2021

Perfect Bridal Salon!

What a LOVELY experience I had at Vera's just yesterday. It was my first time trying on dresses. I fully prepared myself to leave without a dress, knowing how difficult bridal dress shopping can be. However, after only six dresses, I found my dress! This was due to the amazing, kind, knowledgeable women who know exactly what they're doing. Ellen and Vera were truly remarkable.

The salon itself is beautiful, with a large selection of gorgeous dresses. Whether you do or don't know what look you're going for, do yourself a favor and make an appointment at Vera's. Everyone should have the experience I had! THANK YOU!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

42 South Dean Street Englewood, NJ, 07631
(201)608-5111
Location of (Vera's Bridal)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding