862 Kearny Ave, Kearny, NJ 07032 Map · Phone number

About Ana Bridals

At Ana Bridals, we are focused on providing quality services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.

With a variety of offerings to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. We hope to see you again!

bgimg01 9
bgbridalsdressesblu52700jpgjpg
bgimg01 5
bgimg01 7
bgimg01 9
bgbridalsdressesblu52700jpgjpg

2 Reviews for Ana Bridals

Kerri · Married on 04/03/2016

I found my dream dress online and called every store that carried the designer in NY/NJ area looking for a sample to try on. I met Ana's Bridal at a bridal show and they offered to order a sample dress for me to try on with no commitment. When I tried on the dress, I ordered it immediately in the next size. It was the only dress I had tried on! I even received a free veil with my purchase. Price was right and I couldn't imagine the process of buying and ordering my dress to be any easier. Rosa was extremely helpful throughout the process. I also had my bridesmaid order her dress from Ana's as well after we went to one store and the lady told us she couldn't get the dress in her size in navy blue for an entire 12 months! I called up Rosa and she said she could have it in within three months. The dress even came in earlier than she had said! If you know what you're looking for and you can't find it - call Ana's!

Sent on 02/07/2016
  • Jalita

Jalita · Married on 08/01/2015

I was so happy that I found Ana's Bridal . I was searching for destination wedding dresses and didn't have much luck. I called Ana's Bridal and gave the dress number. They didn't have it in stock , but offered to order it for me to try on. It was the last dress from the designer and happened to be my size. I ended up falling in love with the dress and bought it the day I tried it on.

Sent on 09/17/2015