Estes Park, CO 80517 Map · Phone number

About Bella Capelli Hair Studio

At Bella Capelli we specialize in wedding day hair and makeup services. We try to make things as stress free as possible by coming to you at your venue, home or lodging. We work primarily in the Estes Valley but are willing to go most places in Colorado for a small travel fee. Christie, owner and hair stylist has been specializing in wedding hair for the last 12yrs and was joined by her fellow stylist Adrienne and makeup artist Traci 6 years ago. Our hope is to make each and every bride look even more beautiful than she ever dreamed.

080808Wedding3813

Bella Capelli Hair Studio 4
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 01/04/2019

So pleased!

These girls are AMAZING! Traci is the sweetest woman you will meet and made me feel so at ease! She perfectly captured my vision and was so easy to work with when I wanted to adjust little bits. She worked great with my very nervous mom as well! All of the ladies were amazing the day of, my girls and moms looked STUNNING and everyone's hair and make up lasted all day flawlessly. I wish I could add photos to show off their beautiful work, but you definitely can't go wrong with Bella Capelli.

Cristina · Married on 08/04/2018

Our Wedding Day

Adrienne and Traci did an amazing job on my hair and makeup and my bridesmaids hair and makeup on our wedding day. I scheduled a hair and makeup test day with Traci before the wedding, and she got the perfect look on me on the first try. She did an amazing job! On our wedding day, everyone looked beautiful and stunning. They are both very professional and talented stylist and I recommend them to anyone who wants to feel like a supermodel on their wedding day! Thank you!

Bella Capelli Hair Studio 5
    Bella Capelli Hair Studio 6

Maria · Married on 06/16/2018

Traci was fantastic! She made time the Friday before my wedding to meet for a consultation and she did such a great job incorporating my own style and ideas into my bridal look. It was so relaxing to have her come to the cabin I was staying at for the day-of hair and makeup - I really appreciated getting ready all in one place. She was incredibly friendly and fun to work with, and I loved how I looked for my wedding. The hair and makeup lasted well through both tears and the reception!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Bella Capelli Hair Studio's reply:

Aww! Congrats and thanks for all the kind words!

• McKinney Entertainment
    McKinney Entertainment Wedding DJs

She really cares about doing a great job for you. I had her do my hair once for a bridal show and I was very pleased.

• Black Canyon Inn
    Black Canyon Inn Hotel Weddings

Love seeing the Bella Capelli ladies on property making our brides even more beautiful!!!

• Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team Wedding Hair & Makeup

Christie the owner is amazing as well as the rest of the ladies! Super fun to work with, very professional and always do a spectacular job! I highly recommend Bella Capelli!