Estes Park, CO 80517 Map · Phone number

About Bella Capelli Hair Studio

At Bella Capelli we specialize in wedding day hair and makeup services. We try to make things as stress free as possible by coming to you at your venue, home or lodging. We work primarily in the Estes Valley but are willing to go most places in Colorado for a small travel fee. Christie, owner and hair stylist has been specializing in wedding hair for the last 12yrs and was joined by her fellow stylist Adrienne and makeup artist Traci 6 years ago. Our hope is to make each and every bride look even more beautiful than she ever dreamed.

080808Wedding3813

Bella Capelli Hair Studio 3
Bella Capelli Hair Studio 4

Cristina · Married on 08/04/2018

Our Wedding Day

Adrienne and Traci did an amazing job on my hair and makeup and my bridesmaids hair and makeup on our wedding day. I scheduled a hair and makeup test day with Traci before the wedding, and she got the perfect look on me on the first try. She did an amazing job! On our wedding day, everyone looked beautiful and stunning. They are both very professional and talented stylist and I recommend them to anyone who wants to feel like a supermodel on their wedding day! Thank you!

Bella Capelli Hair Studio 5
    Bella Capelli Hair Studio 6

Maria · Married on 06/16/2018

Traci was fantastic! She made time the Friday before my wedding to meet for a consultation and she did such a great job incorporating my own style and ideas into my bridal look. It was so relaxing to have her come to the cabin I was staying at for the day-of hair and makeup - I really appreciated getting ready all in one place. She was incredibly friendly and fun to work with, and I loved how I looked for my wedding. The hair and makeup lasted well through both tears and the reception!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Bella Capelli Hair Studio's reply:

Aww! Congrats and thanks for all the kind words!

cassie · Married on 10/23/2017

From the trial to the actual day, Christi was awesome! I had a bit of a problem and she was so gracious to help me out. A couple days prior to the wedding I had a lash lift done and it fried my eye lashes so she was so nice to agree to put on false eye lashes for me and because of that I looked beautiful. Not to mention my hair and all the girls hair turned out perfect. Exactly what we all envisioned and I cannot thank her enough.

Sent on 01/28/2018
    Bella Capelli Hair Studio 7
    Bella Capelli Hair Studio 8

Bella Capelli Hair Studio's reply:

Thanks Cassie! I'm so glad you were pleased. Congratulations you looked beautiful!

Bella Capelli Hair Studio FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

• McKinney Entertainment
    McKinney Entertainment Wedding DJs

She really cares about doing a great job for you. I had her do my hair once for a bridal show and I was very pleased.

• Black Canyon Inn
    Black Canyon Inn Hotel Weddings

Love seeing the Bella Capelli ladies on property making our brides even more beautiful!!!

• Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team
    Cassandra Garza - Makeup Artist & Hair Team Wedding Hair & Makeup

Christie the owner is amazing as well as the rest of the ladies! Super fun to work with, very professional and always do a spectacular job! I highly recommend Bella Capelli!