Bella Capelli Hair Studio

Estes Park, CO View map

At Bella Capelli we specialize in wedding day hair and makeup services. We try to make things as stress free as possible by coming to you at your venue, home or lodging. We work primarily in the Estes Valley but are willing to go most places in Colorado for a small travel fee. Christie, owner and hair stylist has been specializing in wedding hair for the last 12yrs and was joined by her fellow stylist Adrienne and makeup artist Traci 6 years ago. Our hope is to make each and every bride look even more beautiful than she ever dreamed.

Jamie L. Married on 07/16/2021

Amazing Experience

I cannot say enough nice things about the Bella Capelli ladies. Traci did our makeup and Adrienne did our hair, and we could not have been happier with the results. Plus, these ladies were great with communication. This was a destination wedding for us, so I needed good virtual communication. That is exactly what I got with Bella Capelli. I loved that these ladies would come to us at the venue, and they were just so nice and talented. I could not have been happier with the results.
  • Christie
    Christie H. Married on 01/11/2020

Hair was on point!!!!!

I am so so pleased with Bella Capelli for my wedding day. I was a bit nervous being a destination bride and going in without a trial but it all worked out great!! Julie and Adrienne were amazing and laughed with us and stayed calm when I requested a few last minute add ons for lashes and curling hair for the little girls. My mom’s makeup was perfect and I could not stop telling her how beautiful she looked!!! She was hesitant but so glad she did it. Adrienne knocked my hair out of the park!!! I was nervous about doing a middle part ponytail but she took a quick glance at the photo and said with confidence it would look great. I trusted her confirmation and I’m so so so happy we went with it! I was obsessed!!!! It was one of my favorite parts of my bridal look!

They were very accommodating with splitting up the bills and waiting at end to work with videographer. Thank you ladies !!!

Bella Capelli Hair Studio's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Christie! We loved working with you as well! We can't wait to see pictures!
    Jessica G. Married on 07/12/2019

Knowledgeable and Relaxed

My bridesmaids and I had a wonderful time with Traci and Julie to help us get ready for my wedding. They came in with a plan for who would go in what order so we were all ready on time. They made an effort to get to know us and laughed with us. Our hair and makeup looked beautiful for my July wedding in Estes Park.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

McKinney Entertainment McKinney Entertainment Wedding DJs

She really cares about doing a great job for you. I had her do my hair once for a bridal show and I was very pleased.

Black Canyon Inn Black Canyon Inn Hotel Weddings

Love seeing the Bella Capelli ladies on property making our brides even more beautiful!!!

Candelaria Beauty Candelaria Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Christie the owner is amazing as well as the rest of the ladies! Super fun to work with, very professional and always do a spectacular job! I highly recommend Bella Capelli!

1615 Gray Hawk Ct Estes Park, CO, 80517
Location of (Bella Capelli Hair Studio)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding