I Do Beauty Boutique

Denver, CO View map Visit website

I Do Beauty Boutique is a professional bridal beauty salon based in Denver, Colorado. Miranda Vinyard, the owner of the salon, is a highly experienced hair and makeup artist, receiving a nomination for ‘Colorado Hairstylist of the Year’ and her editorial bridal looks published in various magazines and websites. I Do Beauty Boutique strives to provide a luxurious experience for every bride, making them feel beautiful from the inside out.

This Denver-based service makes it a priority to develop a personal connection with you, gaining a genuine understanding of your individual style and taste. Miranda understands the importance of seamless service, allowing clients to avail of group services, multiple stylists, hair and makeup trials, and on-site styling. I Do Beauty Boutique provides the following beauty services:

• Blowouts
  • Natural makeup
  • Wedding party makeup
  • False lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Sarah H. Married on 03/04/2021

Great Experience!

We all really enjoyed this company! They made us feel pampered and pretty down to the 2 flower girls. I liked that their pricing is up front and they were no bad surprises whatsoever. The contract is very thorough and I found that helpful. Miranda was very caring and kind! All of their professionals seemed confident and we all looked beautiful. The airbrush and eyelashes are included in the price(and I felt very reasonable) and the makeup looked flawless for over 8 hours. Thank You I Do Beauty Boutique! Highly recommend!
    Lillian T. Married on 09/09/2020

Professional and Beautiful

I Do Beauty Boutique did a great job at my wedding. The team was prompt and ready to work as soon as they arrived! They had a full team of stylists to work on multiple people at once, that was nice. They did a beautiful job on my makeup and up-do. If I ever needed to get married again, I would definitely hire I Do again!
    Barbara M. Married on 08/22/2020

We did Beauty with I Do Beauty!

Miranda and team got my daughter's wedding day off to the perfect start. We arrived at the venue and she and her team were set up and ready to go in the Bridal Getting Ready Suite! We literally walked in, hung up dresses and they started doing make up and hair. Aside from the fact that their experience and skill meant that everyone (hair and makeup for 8!) was ready to go well in advance of being needed for pictures, having something to do immediately upon arrival kept us all busy and any jitters quickly vanished. I love that the I Do Beauty team can come on site, as that meant we didn't have to worry about weather, or anything else once we were made up!

Miranda and Simone did our bride's "trial" about six weeks before and when she called me, she said, "they nailed it! My hair is exactly what I wanted! The bride felt great, knowing that the same team would get her ready for the most special day of her life, and knowing she trusted them, made this mother of the bride exhale, too! Thanks to our Wedding Planner, Sugar Willow Events, for recommending I Do Beauty!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

I Do Beauty Boutique 1
Offer

Book your services before Jan. 1st and only pay a $500 deposit fee! (normally 50%)

1708 E Sixth Ave Denver, CO, 80206
Location of (I Do Beauty Boutique)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding