1708 E Sixth Ave, Denver, CO 80206 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About I Do Beauty Boutique

I Do Beauty Boutique is a professional bridal beauty salon based in Denver, Colorado. Miranda Vinyard, the owner of the salon, is a highly experienced hair and makeup artist, receiving a nomination for ‘Colorado Hairstylist of the Year’ and her editorial bridal looks published in various magazines and websites. I Do Beauty Boutique strives to provide a luxurious experience for every bride, making them feel beautiful from the inside out.

This Denver-based service makes it a priority to develop a personal connection with you, gaining a genuine understanding of your individual style and taste. Miranda understands the importance of seamless service, allowing clients to avail of group services, multiple stylists, hair and makeup trials, and on-site styling. I Do Beauty Boutique provides the following beauty services:

• Blowouts

I Do Beauty Boutique 2
  • Chassidy

Chassidy · Married on 08/24/2019

Making my Special Day Extra Special

Miranda, Simone, and Alex were such a huge blessing at my wedding at Coors Field. First with being so flexible on arrival time, working on the fly on the day of when we didn't have electricity and helping calm my nerves prior to the start of the ceremony. They definitely went above and beyond and made the day extra wonderful. Myself, bridesmaids and all the guys looked so good with all of their help!

Sent on 08/30/2019

I Do Beauty Boutique's reply:

Chassidy-
    Thank you so much for allowing us to provide your glam squad for the day! We had so much fun and you all looked perfect! We really appreciate it! (ps...pics are gorgeous!)
    Sincerely, Miranda
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 06/22/2019

Fun Staff, Great Value

I Do Beauty Boutique was spot on! The service and quality of products is amazing. As a makeup/hair *snob* this team did an amazing job to make mine and my bridal party's hair and makeup great. The staff is super fun, friendly and professional. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    I Do Beauty Boutique 3
    I Do Beauty Boutique 4

I Do Beauty Boutique's reply:

Kelsey-
    Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your day! So stunning!!!! Sincerely, Miranda

I Do Beauty Boutique FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20