I Do Beauty Boutique Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sarah H. Married on 03/04/2021

Great Experience!

We all really enjoyed this company! They made us feel pampered and pretty down to the 2 flower girls. I liked that their pricing is up front and they were no bad surprises whatsoever. The contract is very thorough and I found that helpful. Miranda was very caring and kind! All of their professionals seemed confident and we all looked beautiful. The airbrush and eyelashes are included in the price(and I felt very reasonable) and the makeup looked flawless for over 8 hours. Thank You I Do Beauty Boutique! Highly recommend!
    Lillian T. Married on 09/09/2020

Professional and Beautiful

I Do Beauty Boutique did a great job at my wedding. The team was prompt and ready to work as soon as they arrived! They had a full team of stylists to work on multiple people at once, that was nice. They did a beautiful job on my makeup and up-do. If I ever needed to get married again, I would definitely hire I Do again!
    Barbara M. Married on 08/22/2020

We did Beauty with I Do Beauty!

Miranda and team got my daughter's wedding day off to the perfect start. We arrived at the venue and she and her team were set up and ready to go in the Bridal Getting Ready Suite! We literally walked in, hung up dresses and they started doing make up and hair. Aside from the fact that their experience and skill meant that everyone (hair and makeup for 8!) was ready to go well in advance of being needed for pictures, having something to do immediately upon arrival kept us all busy and any jitters quickly vanished. I love that the I Do Beauty team can come on site, as that meant we didn't have to worry about weather, or anything else once we were made up!

Miranda and Simone did our bride's "trial" about six weeks before and when she called me, she said, "they nailed it! My hair is exactly what I wanted! The bride felt great, knowing that the same team would get her ready for the most special day of her life, and knowing she trusted them, made this mother of the bride exhale, too! Thanks to our Wedding Planner, Sugar Willow Events, for recommending I Do Beauty!
    Hannah B. Married on 10/08/2019

Perfection

My wedding hair and makeup was so perfect!I loved doing my trial in their beautiful salon, I felt sort of like a celebrity with having a salon to myself. I really liked that they were patient with me. I know that I am super picky and change my mind a lot. So I felt reassured and in good hands when they let me show them all of my Pinterest Boards and they even made good suggestions I never would have thought about! My makeup was spot on and not too much. My hair was stunning. I have no complaints. I Do did a wonderful job!
    Taylor I. Married on 10/04/2019

Fabulous Experience!

I Do Beauty Boutique did such an amazing job at my wedding! I am not sure I have ever felt as beautiful as on my wedding day! My half up, half down hair was PERFECT and my makeup complimented me wonderfully. They also did a great job with my bridesmaids, flower-girls, and mother. I also really loved that none of my bridesmaids hair or makeup impeded on mine. You could tell that the team pays attention to detail and how well we will look as whole. I appreciate the time and thought into each detail on my wedding day! I Do's team also arrived early and were fully prepared. Getting ready on my wedding day could not have went better thanks to I Do! Thank you!
  • Chassidy
    Chassidy Married on 08/24/2019

Making my Special Day Extra Special

Miranda, Simone, and Alex were such a huge blessing at my wedding at Coors Field. First with being so flexible on arrival time, working on the fly on the day of when we didn't have electricity and helping calm my nerves prior to the start of the ceremony. They definitely went above and beyond and made the day extra wonderful. Myself, bridesmaids and all the guys looked so good with all of their help!

I Do Beauty Boutique's reply:

Chassidy-
    Thank you so much for allowing us to provide your glam squad for the day! We had so much fun and you all looked perfect! We really appreciate it! (ps...pics are gorgeous!)
    Sincerely, Miranda
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 06/22/2019

Fun Staff, Great Value

I Do Beauty Boutique was spot on! The service and quality of products is amazing. As a makeup/hair *snob* this team did an amazing job to make mine and my bridal party's hair and makeup great. The staff is super fun, friendly and professional. Highly recommend!

I Do Beauty Boutique's reply:

Kelsey-
    Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your day! So stunning!!!! Sincerely, Miranda
    Linda R. Married on 05/10/2019

Stunning Makeup, Breathtaking Hair

I enjoyed my entire experience with I Do Beauty Boutique! The booking process was pretty easy and all my emails were answered quickly! I probably asked 50 different emails and questions before my wedding day and they answered all of them. It really gave me a piece of mind knowing they genuinely cared about my wedding day! My makeup was simply stunning and my hair was breathtaking. My hair was an elaborate up-do of curls, twists, and braids and it was perfect. I seriously felt so elegant. I would recommend! The whole team was fun to work with and professional.