I Do Beauty Boutique Reviews

I Do Beauty Boutique 1
I Do Beauty Boutique 2

Sarah Hall · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Great Experience!

We all really enjoyed this company! They made us feel pampered and pretty down to the 2 flower girls. I liked that their pricing is up front and they were no bad surprises whatsoever. The contract is very thorough and I found that helpful. Miranda was very caring and kind! All of their professionals seemed confident and we all looked beautiful. The airbrush and eyelashes are included in the price(and I felt very reasonable) and the makeup looked flawless for over 8 hours. Thank You I Do Beauty Boutique! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Chassidy

Chassidy · Married on 08/24/2019

Making my Special Day Extra Special

Miranda, Simone, and Alex were such a huge blessing at my wedding at Coors Field. First with being so flexible on arrival time, working on the fly on the day of when we didn't have electricity and helping calm my nerves prior to the start of the ceremony. They definitely went above and beyond and made the day extra wonderful. Myself, bridesmaids and all the guys looked so good with all of their help!

Sent on 08/30/2019

I Do Beauty Boutique's reply:

Chassidy-
    Thank you so much for allowing us to provide your glam squad for the day! We had so much fun and you all looked perfect! We really appreciate it! (ps...pics are gorgeous!)
    Sincerely, Miranda
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 06/22/2019

Fun Staff, Great Value

I Do Beauty Boutique was spot on! The service and quality of products is amazing. As a makeup/hair *snob* this team did an amazing job to make mine and my bridal party's hair and makeup great. The staff is super fun, friendly and professional. Highly recommend!

I Do Beauty Boutique 3
    I Do Beauty Boutique 4
    Sent on 07/01/2019

I Do Beauty Boutique's reply:

Kelsey-
    Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your day! So stunning!!!! Sincerely, Miranda