The Beauty Market

Denver, CO View map Visit website

The Beauty Market is a full-service salon in Denver, Colorado that offers wedding hair and makeup services. Previously known as Tr猫s Chic Hair Boutique and Elegance By Design, the company was founded by three best friends enthusiastic about the industry. With a contemporary and stylish ambience, the salon offers a variety of services to help individuals feel their best as they walk down the aisle.

The professionals at this salon have a number of packages for soon-to-be-weds to choose from. Options include both makeup and hairstyling, or these services separate. Other members of the wedding party can also avail of the salon鈥檚 assistance and additional beauty experts can be present to help with getting ready. Trials are provided before the big day as well. In addition to wedding hair and makeup, The Beauty Market offers haircuts, coloring, and extensions.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

Liz J. Married on 05/14/2022

Great Experience, Incredible Artists

The Beauty Market team (Amanda & Alexi) was incredible to work with. We hired them in 2020 when we were planning our wedding for May 2021. We had to postpone our wedding until 2022 due to concerns around COVID and they were great to work with and shifted our contract to our new date in May 2022. The hair & makeup trial was great, and both Amanda and Alexi were incredibly easy to work with and fun to be around. They helped make my wedding day extra special and fun, as they took such good care of me and my wedding party. My friends said they had never seen such consistency in high level hair and makeup across the entire group and each girl loved their look. They took my vision and brought it to life and made me feel comfortable and pretty on the big day. Would absolutely recommend The Beauty Market team and were thrilled we could work together for our special day!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey Married on 10/03/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Loved my hair and makeup

I loved working with these ladies! They did my makeup and hair on my wedding day and I felt so beautiful. I was having a difficult time finding a makeup artist from out-of-state. I was scared that I wouldn't look the way I had envisioned on my day but they absolutely nailed it. I couldn't stop staring at myself in the mirror. Highly recommend!!!
  • Angela
    Angela Married on 10/02/2020

Hair and makeup

Amazing work done by these ladies and they handled my obnoxious group of bridesmaids very well! Everyone loved how they looked!
  • illustration stars

21 photos 路 06/13/2021
Tatiana & Connor
24 photos 路 11/10/2018

Kiley Ann Photography Kiley Ann Photography Wedding Photographers

Being able to count on a company to handle the beauty of a ONCE IN A LIFE TIME EVENT takes a big worry off of minds & hearts! I have seen first hand, Elegance By Design work & I can honestly say they have passion for what they do on a daily basis! I would recommend Elegance By Design to my own loved ones!

Jaclyn Michelle Events Jaclyn Michelle Events Wedding Planners

I recently worked with Amanda and Alexi on a styled shoot and their hair and makeup work is impeccable. It isn't always easy to pull together everyone's vision on a shoot, but they took all of the teams' ideas about what they wanted to create and executed amazingly. I would highly recommend them to any of my brides!

Kiley Ann Photography
5.0 out of 5 rating , 5 Reviews
路 Wedding Photographers

550 Zang St. #205 Denver, CO, 80021
Location of (The Beauty Market)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding