Elegance by Design Reviews

Elegance by Design 2
  • Vicki

Vicki · Married on 05/17/2019

Fantastic and fun

Beautiful hair and makeup that lasted all day! Even in the wind and rain. Professional and fun people to be part of the day.

Sent on 05/18/2019

Aphten Sterling · Married on 01/05/2019

Beautiful Work!

I hired Elegance by Design for my winter wedding and they did a BEAUTIFUL job on my entire wedding party! The girls were so sweet, showed up right on time, listened to what we wanted, and were very flexible - I ended up asking for a totally different look than we practiced in the trial run, and they absolutely nailed it (good thing, because we only had one shot)! They got us all done quickly and the work was impeccable. I'd use them again hands down!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Carolyn · Married on 09/09/2018

One of the best decisions I made for my wedding!

I am just floored with how easy and comfortable it was to work with Elegance by Design! It was like having friends come over and get ready before going out but the quality is professional grade! They listened to all of my picky tweaks and were just a joy to work with. Not to mention they are very affordable and came to my house the day of, it made it such an amazing day!

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Lizbeth

Lizbeth · Married on 09/03/2018

Great experience

Elegance by Design was very good. They were flexible with the space we had to get ready in and made it all work.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Kristen · Married on 08/12/2018

Amanda and Lexie did an AMAZING job on my and my bridesmaids and moms hair for our wedding on 8/12/18!! They were SO quick and efficient, and such a fun couple of girls to talk to! I highly recommend them to all brides or for any event! They were very flexible with me, too! I changed my mind several times, because, well I'm a girl--and they made it seem like no big deal at all!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Tina · Married on 08/10/2018

The ladies were extremely nice. They were really great and had my girls looking fine. I would recommend them over and over.

Sent on 08/18/2018

Nikki · Married on 07/28/2018

Elegance by Design did hair and makeup design for both my wedding this summer and my best friend's wedding last fall. I selected them after her wedding because of how STUNNING everyone's hair and makeup looked that day. When it was time for my big day, they did not disappoint. From updos, braids, and curls, they were able to do all styles gorgeously on me and all of my bridesmaids. And though they said they love to do glam makeup and hair, they absolutely nailed the more natural and conservative looks that my mother and mother in law requested. Everyone looked and felt so beautiful, everything looked equally as good in person and in photos, and on top of that Amanda and Alexi are just a pleasure to be around. I wish I could have them do my hair and makeup every day.

Sent on 09/01/2018

Christine · Married on 07/14/2018

I had a great experience with Elegance by Design! I appreciate that they provide on-site services for hair and makeup at a reasonable price! The only snafu I had was in scheduling my trial, but that got worked out very quickly and I still got the trial done and loved my look. Amanda and Alexi were fantastic - I got tons of compliments on my hair and makeup on my wedding day! Would definitely recommend using their services and would book with Elegance by Design if I had the option to do it over again.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Audrey · Married on 07/12/2018

LOVED having these lovely ladies as my makeup artists. literally THE BEST I've ever looked in my ENTIRE life. Makeup lasted for over 24 hours... without ANY re-application. Makeup stayed throughout the whole night and hair was FANTASTIC. everyone is STILL talking about how beautiful everything was and it's been over a month after the wedding!

Sent on 08/22/2018

April · Married on 07/11/2018

I am a super shy person and these two girls felt like part of the family! They did all the girls hair and makeup effortlessly, Highly recommend! Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/24/2018
    Elegance by Design 3

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2018

I was very impressed with Elegance by Design for not only my wedding make-up, but five of my bridesmaids. The make-up artist Karina listened to all of our requests. She was such a skilled make-up artist and so patient as well!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Hannah · Married on 06/23/2018

Alexi was AMAZING! She did my and all of my bridesmaids makeup. Everyone looked so beautiful. She even did my mom’s makeup and made her feel natural. Elegance by design is the way to go!

Sent on 08/27/2018
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 06/15/2018

Elegance by Design was a great team to work with. They were very helpful and flexible during the planning process as I had girls adding and dropping services right up until the week before. On the day of the wedding, they were awesome as well, doing a variety of up-dos, half up-dos, and down-dos for me, my wedding party, and my mom. Each girl really loved how her hair/makeup turned out, and everyone looked great!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Kristin · Married on 06/14/2018

Great service and very talented! Thank you for working with my busy work schedule and meeting with me outside of your normal business hours - and just for the trial! I will recommend you to anyone looking for bridal hair!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Allison · Married on 05/25/2018

Had a lovely experience working with Elegance by Design for my wedding. I had them come to the hotel where my bridesmaids and I were staying and they were so flexible with us. All of our hair turned out great and didn’t get out of place at all through the night. The makeup job was incredible; everyone complimented the job all night. Highly recommend Elegance by Design who is looking for a reliable and affordable company who knows exactly how to give you the look you want.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Mandi · Married on 04/21/2018

Amanda (hair) and Alexi (make up) are AMAZING! I thought my trial turned out awesome, but the day of was even 10x better. They arrived to my venue right on time and got to work, somehow whipping out these incredible hair styles and unique make up looks for my bridesmaids and I in what seemed like no time flat. Preparation for our wedding went so smoothly and I have these ladies to thank. Also, we had insane winds during our outdoor ceremony and somehow all of our hair stayed in place. I would recommend these two again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Emily · Married on 04/07/2018

Wonderful!!! I loved working with them!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Kierstin · Married on 03/02/2018

I cannot day enough good things about Amanda and Alexi of Elegance by Design. I had the pleasure of working with them for my best friends wedding, as well as my own. They were flexible when I had a time change, went above and beyond, and we’re so easy to get along with. I have a very physical job and never have my hair or make-up done, I was worried about being uncomfortable, but never had an issue all night! Even with all my braids! If I am ever in need of hair and make-up services I wouldn’t choose anyone else. Your search is over, they are the best!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Tina · Married on 11/10/2017

Loved my makeup and hair! It was perfect and they knew exactly what style I wanted. Best part was I didn't even do a trip and it all worked out really well.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Meredith · Married on 11/04/2017

I loved working with Elegance by Design for my big day!! I felt beautiful at my wedding thanks to them!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Kady · event on: 12/06/2014

I have worked in various fields and areas with these ladies for years and they always deliver the utmost professionalism and talent. They are innovative and so creative. All of their work is the highest quality. They made me feel beautiful inside and out!

Sent on 12/20/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2017

Amanda and Alexi are absolutely amazing!! One of the biggest things I was stressed about was how my hair and makeup would look on my wedding day. After I did my trial with them, all of that stress went away! They make you feel comfortable to tell them what you like/don't like. They listened to everything I wanted and the trial was perfect! Fast forward to my wedding day- they were on time (I think even a little early) with an excited attitude and ready to start the day. They got through 10 hair and makeup applications in about 3 and a half hours (we added an assistant). They were so fast with getting everyone done and very efficient with their time. All of my girls looked and felt absolutely amazing and best of all I felt like I looked amazing! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Danae · Married on 07/16/2017

Amanda and Alexi were INCREDIBLE to work with! I absolutely loved them! When I met them for my trial, I had them try a couple different styles on me and left thinking I wanted one hair style only to later change my mind closer to the wedding. These girls absolutely rolled with the last minute change and made my dreams come to life! They made me look and feel like an absolute princess and that gave me the confidence I needed to strut down that aisle and marry my husband! These girls are phenomenal and met my at my house to get ready before the ceremony and even worked my mom in at last minute the day of to do her hair and make up! Thank you so much ladies!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Rebecca · Married on 07/15/2017

My experience with Elegance by Design was perfect! Alexi and Amanda were professional, have great expertise, and fun! As an older bride I wanted to look lovely and enjoy being pampered. They rescued me as a late booking and were flexible with my date and location. My daughter and I loved the experience together and it added so much to my wedding day. My hair and make up were stunning as was my daughter's. Thank you Alexi and Amanda for making me look so beautiful and helping to make my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Barbara · Married on 07/03/2017

Classy, elegant, fun. These are the words I would use to describe my experience working with Amanda and Alexi from Elegance by Design. I loved the beautiful half-up half-down hairstyle that Amanda fashioned for my big day. Also, Amanda took the time to re-create a hairstyle that my daughter (maid of honor) wanted for the wedding. Amanda knew how to work with my daughter's coarse and curly bi-racial hair. I was happy with Alexi's choices in regards to my makeup. She knew how to make my eyes pop and my skin look flawless. Also, Alexi did a wonderful job in re-creating a makeup look that my daughter had selected. My daughter and I appreciated their professionalism.

Sent on 07/16/2017