Graceful Moments

Boulder, CO View map Visit website

Graceful Moments is a wedding hairstyling company based in Boulder, Colorado. Owner and lead stylist Rebecka takes great joy in helping clients both look and feel radiant as they walk down the aisle. Creative and detail-oriented, she will ensure that every element of your look is carefully considered. Having worked as a licensed cosmetologist for over 7 years, she holds the expertise to bring your vision to life.

Graceful Moments provides clients with a wide range of services to choose from. Rebecka will travel to the venue of your choosing, allowing you to relax and enjoy a pampering experience with your wedding party. Trial appointments are available, affording you the opportunity to share your ideas with your stylist. Appointments can include blowouts and updos, depending on your preference.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$35

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$35

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$35

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$35

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$55

$35

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$35

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$35

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$60

$35

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
On-Site Hair
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Christina P. Married on 07/30/2022

Amazing hair and makeup!

I used this vendor for my wedding that was in July 2022 and she did not disappoint! Everyone at my wedding was saying how beautiful my hair and makeup was! My favorite thing about this vendor is that she was able to do a very simple makeup look without using too much. I highly recommend Graceful Moments
  • I
    Izabeau H. Married on 07/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great communication and flexibilty with scheduling, assisted with last minute changes.

Had great input on wedding hair styles and worked with the bridal party for each specific request.
    Erin S. Married on 07/17/2022

Talented and flexible!

I reached out to Rebecca just three weeks prior to my engagement shoot and she was extremely accommodating in fitting me in! She executed my hair and make up wishes perfectly and I couldn’t have been happier. Thank you. Rebecca!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Rebecka Marshall
Rebecka Marshall
Owner

My name is Rebecka, I am orginally from MO, but moved to CO January 2021. I have been a liscenced cosmotologist for 8 years and have loved every minute of it. Although special occasssion hair is my one of favorite things to create, I also love coloring and cutting hair as well! Alongside doing hair, my husband and I work with teenagers, helping them and guiding them through the trials and joys of life. My very supportive and loving husband and I have been married for 3 years and have a beautiful baby girl . We love expoloring our new home town of Boulder, as well as, the many beautiful sites and sceneries in Colorado!

Boulder Boulder, CO, 80301
Location of (Graceful Moments)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding