Graceful Moments Reviews

Graceful Moments View more information

Christina P. Married on 07/30/2022

Amazing hair and makeup!

I used this vendor for my wedding that was in July 2022 and she did not disappoint! Everyone at my wedding was saying how beautiful my hair and makeup was! My favorite thing about this vendor is that she was able to do a very simple makeup look without using too much. I highly recommend Graceful Moments
  • I
    Izabeau H. Married on 07/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great communication and flexibilty with scheduling, assisted with last minute changes.

Had great input on wedding hair styles and worked with the bridal party for each specific request.
    Erin S. Married on 07/17/2022

Talented and flexible!

I reached out to Rebecca just three weeks prior to my engagement shoot and she was extremely accommodating in fitting me in! She executed my hair and make up wishes perfectly and I couldn’t have been happier. Thank you. Rebecca!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Paige N. Married on 10/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

This vendor was amazing! Would highly recommend

Vendor was amazing! She came to my house for the trial run and matched my hair exactly how I wanted it. She was also super flexible. I had a morning wedding and she was willing to come at 7 am for no early morning charge . I would highly recommend her!
  • Bethany
    Bethany D. Married on 02/22/2020

Rebecca is Fantastic

Rebecca is such a talented hairstylist and is always willing to work with what I want and it always comes out perfect! She spends time with each client making sure everything turns out how desired. I had trouble with previous stylists and getting what I wanted but no issues at all with Rebecca and I have recommended many of my friends to her as well.
    She did my hair and makeup for my wedding as well as for another wedding and I cannot say how happy I was with how amazing we all looked! She is so easy to work with and fun to talk to and I am so sad she has moved away from my area! I recommend her for any hair, makeup, or other beauty needs!
  • Pamela
    Pamela Married on 10/23/2015

Talented, responsive and flexible

I used Rebecka to do my mom and my hair and makeup for my cousins wedding (just guests). She was very responsive in the beginning when I was still trying to make appointments and upon the day of service she was early and prepared with all the essentials needed. She worked efficiently to get both of us completed with hair and makeup in the time requested. She nailed the hair styles we both showed her and as for makeup we didn’t want “full faces” so she offered just “eyes” which was perfect for us! She was fun and easy to talk to during the services which she completed in my hotel room (it was so nice to have her come to us!) I would absolutely recommend her for your next event!