Beckendorff Farms

Katy, TX View map Visit website

• Kara
    Kara S. Married on 06/26/2022

Best decision we made

My husband and I had our DREAM wedding at Beckendorff Farms. Everything was beyond what my husband and I were expecting the venue was absolutely gorgeous, and my guests are still talking about how beautiful the Barn is. Beckendorff was the first and only venue we toured before making our decision. Paige was the first person who helped us, she has amazing customer service skills, answered my many questions over the phone and then helped me find a time to tour around our busy schedule. Blake then helped us with the tour of the barn. He was incredibly friendly, knowledgeable, and transparent with all costs, which we appreciated very much. He took the time to break down all costs and has great relationships with food venders. They show you the average costs of the venue, food, and bar combined for the day of the week that you would like to have your wedding. On top of all of that you get a FREE coordinator for your big day. We adored our coordinator, Stacey Beckendorff. She is the sweetest, most down to earth person, that will help you with all of your wedding needs. We had the opportunity to meet with her twice to finalize all decisions and she organized our wedding minute by minute to ensure that all events in our wedding ran smoothly. I was able to get ready without stressing about my special day because I could trust that Stacey could help all my venders and special guests get organized. We cannot thank you enough for making our special day so perfect. Please go support this family business, your wedding day will be perfect, and you will love the Beckendorff Family by the end of it!
  • Isabelle
    Isabelle P. Married on 12/18/2020

Dream wedding

Beckendorff Farms was a DREAM! From our first visit of the place with Blake (the owner) and the awesome history of the barn to our wedding day with the ever so amazing Shannon who made our wedding day absolutely seamless. We felt so lucky to have our reception here and were just blown away with the beauty, the professionalism, the collaboration, literally everything. If you want a place to impress your guests, no hassle for you or your hubby, and to scream romantic....THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU. We loved the place, we loved the story, and most importantly we loved Shannon! Shannon was our day of coordinator that was included with the Beckendorff package, which is crazy! She made herself always readily available, was supportive, and always had tabs on my groom at the reception (lol along with Trevor's help). I am so forever grateful for the Beckendorff Farms team and would choose them again if I had to do it over.

I'm still waiting on my wedding day pics which would totally show the beauty of it all. Thank you all again.

Isabelle & Jeff Roman
  • Brittany
    Brittany P. Married on 11/23/2019

Best Choice We Made

I knew the minute that we drove onto the property that this would be our venue. Everything is absolutely gorgeous- whether you’re looking to have an outdoor ceremony or an indoor one! Everyone that I worked with at Beckendorff was 150% accommodating to our needs--we had our engagement shoot there, I had my bridals done there, and there were a couple of on-site meetings prior to the day of with our coordinator, Shannon.
    With our engagement shoot and my bridals, we were let on site and then left to do our thing with the photographer. There wasn’t anyone who really was in our faces. It was awesome! We basically had the place to ourselves.
    Let me brag about Shannon for a moment-- when my sister-in-law got drunk and puked (not in the bathroom or outdoors) the first thing I worried about was my parents’ security deposit. Shannon was quick to track down my mother-in-law and get them to cover the cost of cleanup- which was a relief. Shannon also left the venue that morning to go get me a kid-size fries from Chick Fil A (it was the only thing I could keep down) and to get my mother a diet frozen lemonade. We had been ordering off doordash, but Chick Fil A won’t deliver fries or frozen drinks because it’s a “quality concern”. I thought it was really nice of her to get fries and the frozen lemonade for us, since I would have easily just not had anything else but water. I could literally text her whenever, and she would respond to my concerns. At one point, the timeline was all wrong (from what I had pictured in my head) and she immediately changed most of the wrong things- and explained to me why other things were when they were. She also read all of our contracts for us in order to coordinate all of our other vendors so that we didn’t have to answer too many questions the day of. Literally all we had to focus on was getting our hair and makeup done, taking pictures, and relaxing before the ceremony. She also kept us on track during the reception--my husband and I are really social and there’s NO sense of how fast time is moving on your wedding day- so we got involved in the conversations as we went around to everyone’s table and I’m not sure we would have gotten to cake in time, or toasts, or any of the usual reception events if Shannon hadn’t been there to prompt us along.
    I can’t tell you how beautiful literally everything was on the day of our wedding. The property itself is gorgeous, and the barn is just PERFECT inside and out. We had a perfect day and a big part of that was making the decision to get married at Beckendorff Farms!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
28533 Morton Road Katy, TX, 77493
Location of (Beckendorff Farms)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding

Wedding Venues