Barn at Bradstreet Farm
Thank you so much for thinking of The Barn at Bradstreet Farm for your wedding! Congratulations on your engagement! Such an exciting time for you! Please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive all of the information about hosting a wedding here!
Our private, farm to table wedding venue would be the perfect location for your wedding day!
We would love to get on a quick call to learn about your wedding and tell you more about our venue. On that call, we will go over all of the details of hosting a wedding here at our venue, current availability and answer any questions you may have. We require all potential clients to have that quick call with us before we book a tour.
Please email me directly at email@example.com to book this call!
Please note- we have very limited dates remaining in all of 2022. Since the dates are moving so quickly, we can not guarantee the availability of certain dates until clients come in for a tour. On each tour, we go over real-time availability and give potential clients an option to hold a date for 24 hours while you make a final decision.
In the meantime, here is some background info on weddings & events at the Barn at Bradstreet Farm:
- The Barn at Bradstreet Farm is located on the second-oldest farm in America. Our beautiful 18th-century barn has been fully restored by a master carpenter who specializes in historic restorations. The Barn is heated and air-conditioned.
- We are a true farm-to-table venue – the food for our events comes directly from our fields and from other local farms. Our exclusive farm-to-table catering partner, Woodland Catering, can design custom menus just for you. Our caterer does not have standard 'food and beverage minimums' which allow for cost-effective menu pricing! Please visit their website for menu options and to learn more about them!
- Our clients are always telling us how cost-effective weddings are here at Bradstreet Here is the link to a blog we published on our website detailing how our pricing works!
- We are a private property and only host ONE wedding or event a day! This gives every client a truly special experience knowing that all of our attention is focused on your big day!
Our all inclusive 2022 event venue rental cost starts at $11,995 and our 2023 and 2024 event venue rental cost starts at $12,995. This includes so much and our clients often tell us how cost effective our venue is!
Pricing is based on the day of the week and the month of the year of the wedding.
Our venue rental includes:
- The use of our indoor or outdoor ceremony area options
- The use of our restored barn which has heat and AC
- All in-house tables, wooden cross-back chairs, tablecloths, and napkins
- Our beautiful, authentic farm tables that you can use for guest seating
- The patio and lawns surrounding the barn to be used for cocktail hour and into the evening with outdoor couches and seating and two outdoor fire pit areas with seating
- A large assortment of lawn games for you and your guests to enjoy
- Oversized whiskey barrel tables which can be used as cocktail tables
- On-site Bradstreet Team event specialist to run your special day
- Bartending staff
- Two private dressing suites
- And so much more!
You can read FAQs on the property on our web site. If you haven't done so already, please follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and set up a call!
Thank you - we look forward to chatting with you soon!
Barn at Bradstreet Farm
Hours: Mondays we are closed. Please note, on event days we are 100% focused on our clients and all emails & calls will be returned when we are back in the office.
The Barn at Bradstreet Farm is private property. So please make an appointment for a tour - please DO NOT just drop in. We want to be ready for you! Thank you for understanding!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
Any other questions?Message vendor
11 ReviewsWrite a review
12 User photos
Are you interested?Message vendor
Would you like to visit?Request a visit
All tours and visits are by appointment only. Since we are a private property and a working farm, we kindly ask that you do not just drop in. Please email michelle@bradstreetfarm to schedule a tour. Thank you!
Barn at Bradstreet Farm frequently asked questions
- Bridal Suite
- Clean Up
- Event Planning
- Set Up
- Cake Cutting
- Historic Building
- Covered Outdoor
- Uncovered Outdoor
- Bridal Shower
- Engagement Party
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Bar Services
- Catering Services
- Clean Up
- Get Ready Rooms
- Outside Vendors
- Dance Floor