Beach Plum Flower Shop

50 Water Street St. Suite 301, Newburyport, MA 01950 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Beach Plum Flower Shop

Wedding Flowers in Newburyport, on the North Shore, New Hampshire Seacoast and Southern Maine

Beach Plum Flower Shop creates unique wedding flowers with the couples style, budget and floral vision in mind. Personal, professional service and beautiful fresh flowers are the foundation of over 20 years serving couples in Newburyport and beyond.

We take time to add the special style that is expected of our clients, often including garden flowers when in season.

Follow Beach Plum Flower Shop on

Navy dress with blush and neutral flowers Crane Estate Beach Plum Flower Shop Newburyport
Simple blush flowers. Willowdale Estate Beach Plum Newburyport

Beach Plum Flower Shop 5
Beach Plum Flower Shop 6
Beach Plum Flower Shop 7

Samantha · Married on 08/31/2018

What an amazing vendor! We met with 5 different florists and when we walked in and met with Patricia and Lisa we knew we had found the right place. Their attention to detail and the love and care they put into designing the bouquets speaks volumes. They are reasonably priced and as a couple who funded their entire wedding on their own the attention to budget was very appreciated. I had purchased my own vases for the centerpieces and in the hectic mess did not think to drop them off. They let me borrow similar vases at no cost and they saved the day. You can get a feel for a company who takes care of the Bride and Groom and they are definitely like that!

Beach Plum Flower Shop 8
    Beach Plum Flower Shop 9

Jen & Scott · Married on 08/25/2018

It was literally 2 WEEKS before my wedding day that I walked into the Beach Plum Flower Shop in a panic because as much as I thought I could make my own flower bouquets with my bridesmaids, the start of that task was very daunting and stressful. Pat and Lisa came to my rescue and worked within my budget while easing my worries. The flower arrangements came out stunning! I had always dreamed of having a flower arbor to walk through for my wedding and boy did they provide! The bridal party bouquets were also Pinterest worthy and I loved the simple beauty of the corsage they made for my MIL. I very highly recommend Beach Plum Flower Shop! You will not regret it!

Beach Plum Flower Shop 10
    Beach Plum Flower Shop 11
    Beach Plum Flower Shop 12

Kate · Married on 08/18/2018

The ladies at beach plum flower shop are THE BEST! Everyone raved about our floral arrangements. They were so easy to work with and had so many creative ideas. You cannot go wrong with this florist!!

Beach Plum Flower Shop 13
    Beach Plum Flower Shop 14

Beach Plum Flower Shop FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Glamorous, Nautical, Romantic

Real Weddings